Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Ben is acting like a jackass. He wanted to Arches and Phil gave it to him. Then he finds out the Car Lot is worth more, and he get's angry about Phil giving it to Jay. The guy should be grateful for what he's got. When you see Keanu going around looking for work and being turned down, it really seems like a non issue.

Also Sharon came off two faced tonight. She's likes Jay and is happy to have him around. But then Phil gives him the Car Lot, and she has a problem with it because he's not family. But really I think she's just annoyed because she wants the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I really wish Keanu was given a job in the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Ben what are you doing for your child exactly?

You've been given your own business, appreciate it and stop whinging!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,730 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Phil give anything for Lexi?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Phil give anything for Lexi?
    no the pox :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

My god the editing is so bad. Somebody should lose their job.

casio4 wrote: »
    There's more chemistry between them than Mick and Linda

Or Mick and Whitney

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

fin12 wrote: »
    I really wish Keanu was given a job in the pub.
    his mother would be great behind the bar :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

his mother would be great behind the bar :D:D

She will eventually be behind the bar as it could be good comic relief. She'll see or overhear something happening in the pub involving the Carter clan and blackmail her way into a job spending her time arguing with Shirl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

I love the new family. The mother is gobby out but u can tell how much she loves her kids she's so affectionate towards them it's lovely.

Keanu seriously I feel so sorry for him just shows how a family rep can stop someone who really wants to get ahead in life. I like what ee are doing by his mum telling him to sign on n he refusing and busting his ass to work ... It's nice to show not everyone in a family is the same

Bex teacher looks about 12

• Advertisement

I love the new family. The mother is gobby out but u can tell how much she loves her kids she's so affectionate towards them it's lovely.

Keanu seriously I feel so sorry for him just shows how a family rep can stop someone who really wants to get ahead in life. I like what ee are doing by his mum telling him to sign on n he refusing and busting his ass to work ... It's nice to show not everyone in a family is the same

Bex teacher looks about 12

I think it's also showing how hard it is for young people now to get a job, their first job, like people are not given a chance now a days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Drives me mad how many characters can be so weak at times, like Stephen for example. He turns Max down and seems like he's going to tell Lauren the truth. Then Max comes and persuades him to do the arson job later on. Did it not occur to him that doing the job would just give Max even more power over him. He can continue to blackmail Stephen now with something even worse.

Also did it not occur to him that driving Ian's car to do an arson job would implicate Ian as well. Is that why Max wanted him to do it? To set Ian up?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Why does Max want to frame Vincent?

I don't remember any agro between them in the past.

Why does Max want to frame Vincent?

I don't remember any agro between them in the past.

I was wondering that myself. Vincent wasn't involved in the Lucy situation. If it was just to get out of going on holiday with Carmel it was a bit extreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Maybe to get his hands on the club?

I was wondering that myself. Vincent wasn't involved in the Lucy situation. If it was just to get out of going on holiday with Carmel it was a bit extreme.

If/when Vincent finds out oul baldy might regret it.

I was hoping he might have found out about Whitney using his credit card as well but hat seems to have been forgotten about by the writers.

tk123 wrote: »
    Maybe to get his hands on the club?

Could be.

Never thought of that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Holy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Holy crap Stephen walking around in his underwear!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Can't believe max did all of that just to get out of going in holidays! I'm sure he could have thought of something else! I was full sure he would have gotten someone to break his leg/arm! Must be some reason he did it tho. Prob is the club aren't they trying to get all the businesses around walford!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hope this means Vincent will become a hard man again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Baybay

I thought that Vincent didn't seem that surprised. Maybe it was his hardman reaction coming into play.
    Also thought the camera seemed to dwell a little too long on leaving the phone on the hall table as he & Kim left. I wonder if there's more to this than just Max's revenge. And of course, Vincent isn't too shy on seeking revenge himself!

why can't the rest of them go on holiday?

why can't the rest of them go on holiday?

Kim won't go because her husband has just been arrested. Denise will stay to support her sister. Kash won't go without Denise. Carmel won't go because her precious son might get involved in something he shouldn't and Max doesn't want to go anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Phil burned the car lot down and there was a homeless man in it at the time. At least I think he was homeless.
    I thought Jay's dad was murdered by others in a house but Phil had some involvement in
    It happening by not preventing it or by failing to come to his rescue or something along those lines.

Wasn't Billy hiding in the shower while Jays dad was beat up and he heard it all? Billy could have tried to help him but chickened out he owes Jay more than Phil

Wasn't Billy hiding in the shower while Jays dad was beat up and he heard it all? Billy could have tried to help him but chickened out he owes Jay more than Phil

Yes Jase was stabbed in a flat he shared with Dawn I think while Billy hide

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Maybe it's me, but Phil looks like Christy Moore

• Advertisement

Great two-hander from Jay and Phil. Jamie Borthwick is a great young actor, woefully underused in EastEnders.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement