Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,710 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Gulliver wrote: »
    Fair enough. A legend like Dot should get a good exit storyline, though.

Pleasure doing business :pac:

Let the bloodshed commence

• Registered Users Posts: 86,728 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

branie2 wrote: »
    Jane can't wait to speak to Bobby? is she in denial over what he did to Lucy?

She covered up for him and moved the body, no one on Square cares Bobby killed his sister only innocent banged up Max

I think Stephen dies next week saving Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Does Kat and Alfie know about Ronnie and Roxy being dead? I don't watch Redwater so i'm not sure if they acknowledged it or not, but considering the history Kat and Alfie have with Ronnie and Roxy it would be interesting to see their reactions to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Leraf

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Does Kat and Alfie know about Ronnie and Roxy being dead? I don't watch Redwater so i'm not sure if they acknowledged it or not, but considering the history Kat and Alfie have with Ronnie and Roxy it would be interesting to see their reactions to it.

Dont remember it being mentioned.

I would assume Stacey told them

Linda tells her secret to Jack next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

There was no reference to anything Eastenders related in Redwater.

I thought Stephen would hide his doggy tablets

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Yeah, it looks like Jane is on to him.

Abi getting herself in the family way for Stephen :rolleyes:

Is Josh and Fi, siblings or lovers?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Abi getting herself in the family way for Stephen :rolleyes:

Is Josh and Fi, siblings or lovers?

I'd say its his fiance - but there is a thing with fi and max ... seems complicated

• Advertisement

Friday nights episode was full on , wouldnt say it was on edge of seat stuff but it was good how things unfolded and how Jane found out - good twist I suppose with abbi preggers, not bothered about mick and linda any more - I fast forwarded them bits when they were on , I just wanted to find out what was happening with stephen

I'd say its his fiance - but there is a thing with fi and max ... seems complicated

The whole storyline just reeks of makin up as they go along. Throwing in twists left right and centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Fi must be years older than Josh...hes in his early 20s and she's well into her 40s.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

When she was talking to Mick she said she had a younger brother, I reckon that's Josh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Probably his mum?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Would you really ring your son or brother saying il bring a bottle of wine and we can have some fun!?

Can't wait to see how the stephen jane Abby story line plays out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

idunno78 wrote: »
    Would you really ring your son or brother saying il bring a bottle of wine and we can have some fun!?
    !

Fun in the normal sense of the word not the dating sense perhaps?
    Definitely think it was written that way to make people wonder :D

idunno78 wrote: »

Can't wait to see how the stephen jane Abby story line plays out!

was thinking exactly the same - yeah she said have some fun, could she be the mother of his fiance? .. it wouldnt be the first time I have heard of a young buck cheating on his fiance with the fiances mother ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

That's it?? I've had bigger flames on the barbecue.

I initially thought that an episode like that should have been an hour long, but that was because I thought they would naturally build up to the explosion like they did with the crash. In the end, I was kind've let down by the explosion.

• Advertisement

What a fcukin anti climax

Jane and Max have good chemistry, they should get together if Max can forgive :p

Hope Phil doesnt die. Out of all the characters he is far from the worst.

pjohnson wrote: »

Don't worry red faced Phil is not dying

I think the death(s) will be minor character(s)
    Stephen as actor has filmed his exit and Bernadette miscarries maybe Fi too, Ted shoots Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 30,595 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Just watched it on the player I kept on think the writers must have seen the protests in Jobstown with Joan Burton when they were doing the story with the mayor!

Who is playing the Mayor, she looks familiar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

The mayor is Stirling Gallacher, her biggest role was Dr. Goodson ( 6 years) in Doctors.

MV5_BMzg1_MTIx_NTg3_Ml5_BMl5_Ban_Bn_Xk_Ft_ZTgw_OTU3_Njkz_MTI.jpg

The mayor is Stirling Gallacher, her biggest role was Dr. Goodson ( 6 years) in Doctors.

Thank you, was wrecking my head where I'd seen her before, was thinking she was one off Smack the Pony but was very wrong :o

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0302320/

pjohnson wrote: »

Phil has more lives than a cat. I don't think he will die.

In the trailer Martin is calling Stacey's name. Considering Martin was stuck under the bus after the crash, how tragic would it be for Stacey to get hurt in the explosion. She could also lose the baby as well.

• Advertisement

yep i too thought thats where i have seen her

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement