Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

was it just me or did I see cogs whirring in ben mitchells head when they said "they aint got no homes to go back to!) citing the protesters?

Whats he gonna do? - persuade Jay to build some flats on the car lot site maybe?

What blew up anyway, was it a gas main in the road?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

yep i too thought thats where i have seen her

Her real life (and onscreen in Doctors) husband Sean Gleeson played Pauline Fowler's nephew in those "Irish" episodes years ago, can't remember the characters names or much of the storyline tbh, just remember it didn't get a great reception.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,710 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

So Ted is mental. That was kept hidden.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

steven shot her, and she forgave him, the reason she cant have kids...prick.

anyone think max could die this week? he's doing things that he cant come back from.

Theres Stace. Better not be Bronson gone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Is that Johnny that's been killed

That explosion was awful

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

That explosion was awful

awful bad acting :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Enjoyed the scenes with Steven and Jane. Not sure if it was intentional but when Steven stood in front of the window in the restaurant, the light from the window cast a shadow on Steven. I thought really fit the scene nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Robsweezie wrote: »
    steven shot her, and she forgave him, the reason she cant have kids...prick.

anyone think max could die this week? he's doing things that he cant come back from.

I was thinking the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I was hoping Mick would die.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,728 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Linda has cancer :( I wonder is she now all better

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Linda has cancer :( I wonder is she now all better

seems one of those "make it up as you go along" kinda storylines ....

so lets see, what did we all have in tonight's 'packed' episode then (not in order) ...

Ted Shot someone

Bex snogged face off teacher , and he didnt exactly resist,

Linda confided that she had/has cancer

Stephen doused Jane in vodka and lit the match

have i missed anything? - I bet I have .. wow what a lot to take in, on a half hour episode!

so lets see, what did we all have in tonight's 'packed' episode then (not in order) ...

Ted Shot someone

Bex snogged face off teacher , and he didnt exactly resist,

Linda confided that she had/has cancer

Stephen doused Jane in vodka and lit the match

have i missed anything? - I bet I have .. wow what a lot to take in, on a half hour episode!

Abi told Louis she would be his new mammy and he would have a another sibling

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Abi told Louis she would be his new mammy and he would have a another sibling

oh yeah ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

You forgot the really exciting Martin/Stacey subplot

"STACEY!!!"
    "STACEY!!!"
    "STACEY!!!"
    "STACEY!!!"
    "STA... oops!"
    <Accidentally pushes word's most fragile police officer over, breaking them into a thousand pieces>
    "Sir, You're arrested for breaking PC Porcelain"
    "I'm fine Martin. I was over there all along, hiding dramatically."

I was riveted.

Gulliver wrote: »
    You forgot the really exciting Martin/Stacey subplot

"STACEY!!!"
    "STACEY!!!"
    "STACEY!!!"
    "STACEY!!!"
    "STA... oops!"
    <Accidentally pushes word's most fragile police officer over, breaking them into a thousand pieces>
    "Sir, You're arrested for breaking PC Porcelain"
    "I'm fine Martin. I was over there all along, hiding dramatically."

I was riveted.

haha oh yeah that was the most gripping part him pushing over mr 'porcelain' PC Plod .. how could I have forgotton that moment. I reckon they will take him down the station and give him a tube of superglue so he has to glue him back for when they have another episode requiring a pathetic weak copper! ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

The Ted going mental bit was ridiculous. He was like homer Simpson in the episode where he was afraid of the boogie man..

foxy06 wrote: »
    The Ted going mental bit was ridiculous. He was like homer Simpson in the episode where he was afraid of the boogie man..

It literally came from nowhere :pac:

They literally make it up as they go.

• Advertisement

Stacey must be only one Max cares about and does not want to hurt

How did Jane cop that Max was also getting at Jack in his revenge :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

pjohnson wrote: »
    It literally came from nowhere :pac:

They literally make it up as they go.

But that's how ptsd manifests really

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

It didn't come out of nowhere really. Jack has been gradually getting more "intense" as time passes. He was convinced that the son of Bra-Straps had broken into his flat recently.

Alice1 wrote: »
    It didn't come out of nowhere really. Jack has been gradually getting more "intense" as time passes. He was convinced that the son of Bra-Straps had broken into his flat recently.

Ted

Alice1 wrote: »

And what did the wife mean by "Not after what happened the last time" (or something along those lines) when he was getting agitated?

If he'd shot or threatened to shoot someone before, wouldn't the gun would have been confiscated?

It all smells of "let's throw ideas in a bowl and whatever we pick out goes in the show". Like South Park said about Family Guy:
    giphy.gif

shoot me if u want for these words uttering out of my mouth but I cant wait for tonights episode ...... unless its a normal 'filler' Thursday episode, in that case if it is, i cant wait til Friday's episode

shoot me if u want for these words uttering out of my mouth but I cant wait for tonights episode ...... unless its a normal 'filler' Thursday episode, in that case if it is, i cant wait til Friday's episode

Ted'll get ya...

Gulliver wrote: »
    Ted'll get ya...

but his wife will cover for him .....

that was another good episode tonight -
    theres us at the end looking at ambulance number plates trying to see who's ambulance crashed #sherlock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Well I've got to say this week has been top notch for Eastenders. So much going on and yet I'm completely drawn into it all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement