Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,726 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Abi still pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Abi still pregnant?

I hope not as she's such a nasty little cow

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Ah Liz maybe add spoiler tags for the people who don't want to know?

We wouldn't have been long finding out! Look at the build up to Ronnie and Roxy's departure.
    They'll hardly kill two sisters off again will they? Hope Lauren ends up happy anyway.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I'd do anything to see Abi being killed off. Hopefully it involves an unfortunate exchange began a large truck and a mincer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

fin12 wrote: »

I can't believe people think that a brother and sister can't be close like that... wtf is wrong with the world when a brother can't tell his sister they love them when they're going through such a hard time.

I actually prefer Abi to Lauren and feel sorry for her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Abi has always reminded me of the Jan brady one in the brady bunch take-off movie :D

tumblr_m0xk0yzsyX1rn9f8ro1_500.jpg

Just replace Marsha with 'Lauren' - LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Abi gives off a Myra Hindley vibe!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Patrick Bergin swaps Red Rock for Walford as Phil's old mucker from prison with the totally non-clichéd Irish name of Aidan Joseph Patrick Maguire. Begorrah and bejaysus. :)

Source.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Patrick Bergin swaps Red Rock for Walford as Phil's old mucker from prison with the totally non-clichéd Irish name of Aidan Joseph Patrick Maguire. Begorrah and bejaysus. :)

Source.

If he doesn't eat spuds and cabbage whilst doing Riverdance in his first scene, I'm making a complaint to the BBC for non-use of stereotypes.

He'd better be wearing a donkey jacket and turned down wellies too.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,595 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The guy giving down Martin's sentence was almost smiling!

Gulliver wrote: »
    If he doesn't eat spuds and cabbage whilst doing Riverdance in his first scene, I'm making a complaint to the BBC for non-use of stereotypes.

He'd better be wearing a donkey jacket and turned down wellies too.

Does The Vic serve Guinness as I expect him to order a pint of black stuff from Mick :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Ah no not Kush ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Ah no not Kush ..

I'd read about it coming up and was humming "Don't go breaking my heart" every time Kush appeared on screen to annoy my wife who had no idea about it. It was the only heart "damage" song that came to mind on short notice. Then Denise proceeds to literally break Kush's heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Gulliver wrote: »
    I'd read about it coming up and was humming "Don't go breaking my heart" every time Kush appeared on screen to annoy my wife who had no idea about it. It was the only heart "damage" song that came to mind on short notice. Then Denise proceeds to literally break Kush's heart.

Ah poor Kush. He deserved some happiness.

How awful denise must be feeling now!

• Advertisement

Martin needs to calm down but I doubt it when he finds out bex's and the teacher kissed

SAMTALK wrote:
    Ah no not Kush ..

Does he die?!! Haven't seen it yet!

Ann22 wrote: »
    Does he die?!! Haven't seen it yet!

he's gone to that great big Strictly in the sky .... ;)

I hate 'L' - she's a loud gobby cow

I am liking the newbies, the Taylor family, that was quite moving and so glad their dog Bronson is ok

am I allowed to mention the taylor kids who came home in tonights episode - are they just bad at acting? only they dont have much lines to say normally in episodes and look awkward, when they do you can tell they are acting or it looks like they are looking at a sign of an director or someone off set to give them a cue when to speak (or mumble) ... please dont say they have autism or a disability or something like that in real life because I will feel really bad for mentioning it

am I allowed to mention the taylor kids who came home in tonights episode - are they just bad at acting? only they dont have much lines to say normally in episodes and look awkward, when they do you can tell they are acting or it looks like they are looking at a sign of an director or someone off set to give them a cue when to speak (or mumble) ... please dont say they have autism or a disability or something like that in real life because I will feel really bad for mentioning it

real-life siblings Tom and Alfie Jacobs play brothers Riley and Chatham, who both have learning difficulties

Just catching up now. What was wrong with Denise? They need to make some attempt to settle down...does she really have to keep pushing poor nice Kush away??? I'm tired at her self distruct bollox....it's becoming tiresome!
    Karen Taylor must be slow is she? What sort of twit is she??? Of COURSE the young one needed to say goodbye to her baby!!! She's had a ball of kids herself, surely she knows?!!! I do like her though. God this is heartbreaking!!:(
    Why are folk in this so highly strung?? Look at Linda, doing exactly what her son, lying pale faced and wan in a hospital bed asked her not to do. Running out the hospital doors in frenzy, fck sake! She has no sense anyway, what does Whitney have to do for her to stop letting her back in???? Ridiculous!! Why is she enduring her presence?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

You are just asking a genuine question, I asked a similar question about someone on another tv show if someone had a learning disability? and everyone jumped down my throat saying I was insulting the person, , Are u not allowed ask genuinely if someone has a disibility because u don't understand. ? instead u get accused of attacking someone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement