Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Simon, Peter and Cindy know yet that Stephen is dead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

It feels like I've missed an episode or something. On Friday Kush is on his way to theatre, but today he's slumming it with Deneeze in the Caf. All of a sudden Carmel is in a hospital bed.

Have I missed a double episode somewhere? :confused:

Estrellita wrote: »
    It feels like I've missed an episode or something. On Friday Kush is on his way to theatre, but today he's slumming it with Deneeze in the Caf. All of a sudden Carmel is in a hospital bed.

Have I missed a double episode somewhere? :confused:

Yes also when was Shaki tested :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Estrellita wrote:

Ehhh...Wtf?? This happened me before...strange episodes that seem to have missed big parts of a story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Ann22 wrote: »
    Ehhh...Wtf?? This happened me before...strange episodes that seem to have missed big parts of a story.

Glad it wasn't just me!! I had to go back and check we hadn't skipped an episode!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Glad it wasn't just me!! I had to go back and check we hadn't skipped an episode!!

I did this a few times and then roared at the kids for deleting my soaps! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Your released from the hospital 24 hours after an ICD implant, barring complications. No missed episode... It's not major surgery like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

January wrote: »
    Your released from the hospital 24 hours after an ICD implant, barring complications. No missed episode... It's not major surgery like.

Yeah but suddenly the mother is in the bed and talk of Shakil having the tests.
    It just seemed to jump very quickly for a soap.

Usually it drags things out, but this time it just looked like we missed an episode

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Estrellita wrote:

Lol! I had this exact conversation last night....I was sure I watched it on Friday but couldn't figure out how Carmel was in hospital and kush was out and about!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

laylag wrote: »
    Lol! I had this exact conversation last night....I was sure I watched it on Friday but couldn't figure out how Carmel was in hospital and kush was out and about!!

Me too ! I was watching a few back to back on demand and presumed I missed one .! Still not sure that I didnt !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

January wrote: »
    I think people expected Kush to not come back after surgery especially with Denise proposing and us knowing he's leaving to do strictly come dancing so it was a bit of a shock to see him in the cafe with Denise and then Carmel in his place in the hospital bed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Must have been bad editing or continuity... That many people (me included) thought the same thing. Can't all be wrong. :)

Edit: Just checked.
    EastEnders viewers are convinced the BBC have 'missed an episode' after being left baffled by a massive 'plot hole'.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/eastenders-viewers-believe-bbc-missed-11198081

Has Max left Jane's side to visit Carmel yet :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

its like ians an autopilot because he's been there before, robotically organising the funeral like he's ordering stuff for his restaurant. goes to show how people grieve in different ways.

Thought I missed an episode also

Anyone watching "Tin Star" with Tim Roth? Guess who one of one of the baddies is.....
    Eoin...Anna's ex. Thought he was a good actor alright.

Anyone watching "Tin Star" with Tim Roth? Guess who one of one of the baddies is.....

Who was he in Eastenders or do you mean Ian Puleston-Davies (Owen Armstrong in Corrie)

Who's Anna?

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Who was he in Eastenders or do you mean Ian Puleston-Davies (Owen Armstrong in Corrie)

Sorry!!! Wrong thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Does anyone know what shaqui said to keegan? Could only hear the first bit. Was mondays episode?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

idunno78 wrote:
    Does anyone know what shaqui said to keegan? Could only hear the first bit. Was mondays episode?

He told him that having been given the all clear, it now looked as though he was at risk of having the same heart condition as Kush.
    Like many viewers, I felt there was an episode missing, or at the very least a few key scenes left out! There was no lead up to that scene between him and Keegan, and nothing about Carmel having a procedure etc. All very confusing!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I hate Cathy, and I find it so rich her trying to give Ian and Ben the motherly tough love. The bitch disappeared for 20 years and faked her own death!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eimsRV

Looks like they've changed the actor playing Josh 😟

I hate Cathy, and I find it so rich her trying to give Ian and Ben the motherly tough love. The bitch disappeared for 20 years and faked her own death!

I want Shirley to smash her face in over Buster affair if it ever comes out

Is Linda wearing the plaster cast as a fashion accessory :rolleyes: Jack is like a dog in heat around her as no mam and woman in soaps can be friends so bound to hit the sack soon enough and who is minding his kids now Ingrid is gone, has he given up on Matthew?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Ingrid is back/coming back, I read somewhere today that she and
    Keanu
    are going to get it on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Who knows about Steven's imaginary illness? Max and Jane? Please let all be revealed soon! :D

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Who knows about Steven's imaginary illness? Max and Jane? Please let all be revealed soon! :D

Abi knows too, I really hope she blows up and admits all to Lauren

Who was that at the end? Was it Gavin?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Abi knows too, I really hope she blows up and admits all to Lauren

At the funeral...it has to happen!!

• Advertisement

Who was that at the end? Was it Gavin?

Some on line speculation that the flowers for Kathy was from her rapist James Willmott Brown also the father of Fi and Josh

Is Gavin dead or in prison?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement