Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Some on line speculation that the flowers for Kathy was from her rapist James Willmott Brown also the father of Fi and Josh

Is Gavin dead or in prison?
    Who is Gavin?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,722 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Alice1 wrote: »
    Who is Gavin?

Sharon's real papa with the snow white wig, Vincent's mama tried to off him, he and Kathy faked their deaths for insurance

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Some on line speculation that the flowers for Kathy was from her rapist James Willmott Brown also the father of Fi and Josh

He crossed my mind actually. Imagine that though...what a blast from the past. What is Fi's surname anyway?
    How good does Gilian Taylorth look for her age. No way does she look like Ian's mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Ann22 wrote: »
    He crossed my mind actually. Imagine that though...what a blast from the past. What is Fi's surname anyway?
    How good does Gilian Taylorth look for her age. No way does she look like Ian's mother.

I think the man who placed the flowers was wearing an overcoat. Gavin wasn't an overcoat type of guy but Wilmott-Brown definitely was.

Edited to add: Fi's surname is Browning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Abi knows too, I really hope she blows up and admits all to Lauren
    At the funeral...it has to happen!!

Oh yes, I forgot Abi.

It will be revealed at the funeral, I would say. I love the way soap funerals and weddings are always used for revelations. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

LynnGrace wrote:
    It will be revealed at the funeral, I would say. I love the way soap funerals and weddings are always used for revelations.

I think it will be revealed before the funeral, because I read somewhere that the congregation is going to be rather small!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Leraf

I think the man who placed the flowers was wearing an overcoat. Gavin wasn't an overcoat type of guy but Wilmott-Brown definitely was.

Edited to add: Fi's surname is Browning.

Sophie (Fi) Wilmott Brown(ing)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

The police tell them in the Vic tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Leraf wrote: »
    Sophie (Fi) Wilmott Brown(ing)

Fi is usually a shortening of the name Fiona though

Ignore me I hadn't watched last night's episode

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Kathys nemesis is back , the ghastly Wilmot -Brown . Sophie is a chip off the old block

• Advertisement

Josh seems to genuinely care for Lauren

Was there any mention of why Cindy, Peter, David and Simon missed Steven's funeral?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

So confused about what's going on with max, Josh and co...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

laylag wrote: »
    So confused about what's going on with max, Josh and co...

I am a bit confused but I think I might have it;

Fi, the blonde one dating Max, has a brother, Josh, who is the manager of the business Lauren worked for and whom Lauren has feelings for.
    Luke is the fella Max picked up from the prison and is Fi and Josh's other brother.

The old fella with the glasses and silver hair is a manager or boss or something but the other fella we saw tonight at the end is James Wilmott Brown who was in the soap years ago and raped Kathy Beale.
    He's been ordering everyone about, getting Max and Fi to infiltrate the Square and ruin everyone but I don't know why yet.

That's as much as I've gleaned. Hope I have that right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I may be mixing up my soaps...but did Eastenders go down this road before... Mysterious flowers etc?

dee_mc wrote: »
    Ingrid is back/coming back, I read somewhere today that she and
    Keanu
    are going to get it on!

Is Ingrid back as Lauren mentioned her minding Louie :confused:

Just watching tonight's episode.... boy do I wish I hadn't read any spoilers!! That would've nearly beaten the Eldorado's "Javier is Freddie's secret lover" shock reveal!!...nah it prob wouldnt. That was a corker!

Omg - just noticed...Kathy looks younger than Linda.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

fussyonion wrote: »
    I am a bit confused but I think I might have it;

Fi, the blonde one dating Max, has a brother, Josh, who is the manager of the business Lauren worked for and whom Lauren has feelings for.
    Luke is the fella Max picked up from the prison and is Fi and Josh's other brother.

The old fella with the glasses and silver hair is a manager or boss or something but the other fella we saw tonight at the end is James Wilmott Brown who was in the soap years ago and raped Kathy Beale.
    He's been ordering everyone about, getting Max and Fi to infiltrate the Square and ruin everyone but I don't know why yet.

I think thats right so far ! Max is on his own mission to pay back all those who let him go down for Lucys murder ( which he didn't do ) So Lauren , Jack , Ian , Jane and Abi are on his hit list

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Baybay

fussyonion wrote: »

JWM, I think, was & maybe still is under the impression that he loved Kathy & didn't see the rape for what it was, despite eventual conviction. He did try to resume a life on the square but eventually was forced out, I think. Maybe by Phil. I don't really remember exactly. So I think now that he's back, it's either for revenge too or because he still thinks he can make things ok with Kathy but either way the square is going to be under his control.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

She scrubs up well ... but who is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Lorraine Stanley.

• Advertisement

Lorraine Stanley.

Correct! - Gobby Chav Karen Taylor...

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I think thats right so far ! Max is on his own mission to pay back all those who let him go down for Lucys murder ( which he didn't do ) So Lauren , Jack , Ian , Jane and Abi are on his hit list

Phil and Sharon should be on his list and also Liam and Cindy

Abi, Dot and Jack didn't know Bobby was the real killer, I think they thought it was Max

Phil and Sharon should be on his list and also Liam and Cindy

Abi, Dot and Jack didn't know Bobby was the real killer, I think they thought it was Max

well he wouldnt like the fact that Abi, Dot and Jack would have thought that he could have done such a thing, so thats most probably why he is taking revenge, or going to take revenge on them too

well he wouldnt like the fact that Abi, Dot and Jack would have thought that he could have done such a thing, so thats most probably why he is taking revenge, or going to take revenge on them too

I wanna know Max's plan of revenge for Phil and Sharon, Phil did the worse by paying a jury member to find Max guilty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

You would think Michelle would have told Phil it was Sharons bday like she is lying up there possibily rent free etc.

Have a few episodes to catch up with but I just had a look at the Wilmott Brown rape of Kathy on YouTube. Quite a blast from the past. Kathy looks so young! Good scene actually...nostalgic seeing the square and Den there at the end. He had a great presence.

Was Max's former cell mate now released Luke eyeing up Ben and Johnny :eek: he is quite older than them, I wonder why he was in jail

Lily reminds me of young Janine. I think Stacey was doing well to keep her cool with the wee wench!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Was Max's former cell mate now released Luke eyeing up Ben and Johnny he is quite older than them, I wonder why he was in jail

I think it was more a look of recognition with Ben. Didn't notice him looking at Johnny.

• Advertisement

nikkibikki wrote: »
    I think it was more a look of recognition with Ben. Didn't notice him looking at Johnny.

I thought he was maybe gay sniffing the young fellas :o:P

I assume James's family know he went to jail for raping Kathy, there was a trial and media coverage no doubt

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement