Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    I thought he was maybe gay sniffing the young fellas

Rofl!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Jaysus that Tom is fairly psycho!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The "new" Michelle has grown on me. Didn't like her when she first joined and the toy boy story line. The last couple of months and her current storyline are much easier to watch.

That Tom scared me the end of Eastendeds last night

I like psycho stalker storylines. I was thinking it was him online catfishing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

The "new" Michelle has grown on me. Didn't like her when she first joined and the toy boy story line. The last couple of months and her current storyline are much easier to watch.

Her hair is still awful though

Her hair is still awful though

I think it looks a lot better now. The shorter style didn't suit her in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

Did i see somewhere or hear somewhere that one of the channels is going to be showing EE from the beginning starting next week?
    I thought i head 2 episodes a day every day but can't seem to find it to series link it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Did i see somewhere or hear somewhere that one of the channels is going to be showing EE from the beginning starting next week?
    I thought i head 2 episodes a day every day but can't seem to find it to series link it!!
    You might be thinking of Corrie on ITV3. It begins Monday next but not from the beginning though.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

You might be thinking of Corrie on ITV3. It begins Monday next but not from the beginning though.

aaahhhh thank you!! And i had a feeling that it was ITV3 that it would be on and i was asking myself but why would ITV be showing eastenders :D:D

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Eastenders is really picking up the pace now . I am enjoying it like I used way back in the early days

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Michelle's date was Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,723 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

My senses about Luke (who could be Jay's real father or brother) and Ben were correct

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Your gaydar is working well,things are getting interesting around Walfotd

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    My senses about Luke (who could be Jay's real father or brother) and Ben were correct

Wasn't Jase Jay's real father? Don't we know that it's all lies what Jay has been told?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

dont you mean Josh's ?

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Jaysus that Tom is fairly psycho!

I think he is quite likeable and he has got the hots big time for michelle ... lets face it she aint gonna get no better offer! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

what is it with soap characters giving the doctors and medical staff a hard time when they're doing what they can?

''im afraid its bad news, the infection has spread and he'll have to remain here for the next few weeks.....

''but there must be something you can do!''

''we are doing everything in our power, he is being monitored constantly and given special medication to ease the pain....''

''but why arent you doing something, thats not good enough!''

Robsweezie wrote: »
    what is it with soap characters giving the doctors and medical staff a hard time when they're doing what they can?

''im afraid its bad news, the infection has spread and he'll have to remain here for the next few weeks.....

''but there must be something you can do!''

''we are doing everything in our power, he is being monitored constantly and given special medication to ease the pain....''

''but why arent you doing something, thats not good enough!''

But i have actually witnessed this in real life, this is what some relations of patients really do say - sometimes word for word!

maybe they want someone to blame/vent anger/emotion out on and the poor little nursy is the first and only person they come across and in the firing line unfortunately

it normally ends up with (when the person has calmed down) saying "sorry I shouted at you, thank you nurse, please do all you can"

• Advertisement

Wasn't Jase Jay's real father? Don't we know that it's all lies what Jay has been told?
    dont you mean Josh's ?

No I mean Luke could possibly be Jay's father or brother, we don't know yet which part Phil lied about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

I think he is quite likeable and he has got the hots big time for michelle ... lets face it she aint gonna get no better offer!

Singledom is a better offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I think he is quite likeable and he has got the hots big time for michelle ... lets face it she aint gonna get no better offer! :D

quite likeable? he smashed your man against that wall for no reason and threatened him also he said he was married to Michelle:eek: Then pulls a picture of her out of his wallet and puts it in place of his dead wifes picture who also looks like Michelle, I would say creeeepy not likeable

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Well she could have with the Irish guy except Tom scared him off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I wonder if it was Lily that gave Arthur Stacey's antidepressants.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I wonder if it was Lily that gave Arthur Stacey's antidepressants.

Yes thinking the same and Carmel will probably want custody of Arthur now or make Kush apply

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I remember vaguely when Martin and Stacey were arguing and Martin looked at Stacey meds to see if she took them . Stacey took one and put the box on the table . Did she forget to put the box away then and Lily found them ?
    I noticed it because the box wasn't in a locked press when Martin took it out

casio4 wrote: »
    quite likeable? he smashed your man against that wall for no reason and threatened him also he said he was married to Michelle:eek: Then pulls a picture of her out of his wallet and puts it in place of his dead wifes picture who also looks like Michelle, I would say creeeepy not likeable

well she dont know any of that ... why did she dump him? - just because he was coming on strong and being insistent? - I mean one minute she fancied the pants off him and in a short amount of time she warned him not to get in touch ever again and then like immediately started going on a dating site! - weird!

• Advertisement

Great relationship Sonia has with her daughter there. Bex actually believes she swindled the auld one out of her money...and Dot too! I'm not her biggest fan but I wouldn't think that for a minute.
    Another demonic child in the making... Lily being the likely guilty party. Arthur will be taken into care perhaps to Carmel and Kush's.. and Lily too, maybe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement