Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Jon Stark wrote: »
    I would have thought that her saying that "it's still murder" would indeed suggest it was an accident, at least from the perp's point of view.

But someone with a knowledge of law etc wouldn't refer to a genuine accident as "murder". If she had said "you still killed her" then that'd make sense if it was an accident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Tasden wrote: »
    But someone with a knowledge of law etc wouldn't refer to a genuine accident as "murder". If she had said "you still killed her" then that'd make sense if it was an accident.

True, I guess I just found that whole aspect a bit bizarre. It it was straight up murder why even hesitate to report it? Why would she be bothered about "keeping the secret"?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

Maybe more than two are involved, Jane, cindy, Bobby, Denise, max, abi...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Over in the DS forum
    people seem to be sure now that it was Bobby who murdered Lucy by accident, with Jane covering it up.

Key parts of the theory would be the fact that Jane got him away from Walford in the immediate aftermath, and that the character was recast with ha west end actor. It would also explain why Summerhayes was so hesitant to shop the 'murderer' after meeting them I.e. Jane explaining the tragedy behind it.

My only problem with the theory is that I don't think Jane could be callous enough to do dump her daughter in law's body outside, or that I kid would be able to keep it to himself.

dont think there was any point of the spoiler tags given you gave away the description of bobby in the rest!!!!

True, I guess I just found that whole aspect a bit bizarre. It it was straight up murder why even hesitate to report it? Why would she be bothered about "keeping the secret"?

because its a young girl, cindy with a baby! and emma is far too emotionally involved to know what to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Jake Wood confirmed on Twitter that he said "you killed Lucy". Sorry I can't link as I'm on my phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭kitten_k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

kitten_k wrote: »

Trust the Mirror to turn a small fire, as the more reliable sources are reporting, into a "Huge Fire" :rolleyes:

Eastenders will have a after credit scene tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,462 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

EE should have given Graham Norton a cameo role this week :p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

OK, as usual I am confused.

Tomorrow night there's an hour long episode from 7.30 to 8.30 both on BBC ad RTE.

Then there's a flashback episode at 9.25 that goes through exactly what happened to Lucy. However RTE don't seem to have this show scheduled. Are RTE not showing it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

OK, as usual I am confused.

Tomorrow night there's an hour long episode from 7.30 to 8.30 both on BBC ad RTE.

Then there's a flashback episode at 9.25 that goes through exactly what happened to Lucy. However RTE don't seem to have this show scheduled. Are RTE not showing it?

They're showing it on Friday before the actual Friday episode...

Anyone with access to BBC should try watch it on BBC, even if it's just for this week, because RTÉ are probably gonna mess up with the LIVE stuff again at some point...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭CassieManson

They're showing it on Friday before the actual Friday episode...

Anyone with access to BBC should try watch it on BBC, even if it's just for this week, because RTÉ are probably gonna mess up with the LIVE stuff again at some point...

Yes they seemed to really mess up last night. I was out so I watched it on the player. They missed the start and about 6 minutes in the middle. The scene with Peggy in the Vic made no sense as they missed some of the dialogue. Luckily I was able to watch it on youtube. The version on the RTE player was only 22 minutes and was impossible to follow. I will be watching/recording the BBC for the rest of the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Any way to watch BBC iPlayer or RTÉ Player abroad for free to see Eastenders?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

dogcat wrote: »
    Any way to watch BBC iPlayer or RTÉ Player abroad for free to see Eastenders?

Not sure about using either of those, but when abroad recently I used www.filmon.com to watch UK tv live, and pick up BBC there - and for eastenders they seem to also be uploaded to youtube by people soon afterwards (they were on there less than ten minutes after they finished last night) so hopefully one of those might help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

So its just on tonight once at 8pm yeh?

So its just on tonight once at 8pm yeh?

yep, checked earlier. annoyingly I'm on a train until 8:19pm.

love that Tamwar has been given the reign over Eastenders twitter this week!! He is tweeting in scenes when he is live!! He even took a pic of Ian and Sharon in a live scene last night and turned to Kush....."this is so going online"!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

oooh here we go! So nervous! :D

how many OPERATION TRANSFORMATION adverts do they have to put in!!!

• Advertisement

Ooooh Abs and her had a row and she slapped her!

Kathy!!

Abi is doing a great job live i must say

Did Tanya just feck up there and call Ian "Adam"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

What did tanya say? Hows who?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭travellingbid

Witchie wrote: »

Yes !!!

Witchie wrote: »

yeah, Laurie just looked at her like you silly woman!!

I tried to stay away from here until I get home, but can't do it. I'm watching through you guys so do me proud :D

At least I'm home for the rest of the week to watch it *cancels life*

ha, poor Jo Joyner!

• Advertisement

I wonder if the knock on the door was louder than it should be to cover up Jane's shocked face.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement