Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Does Linda not own any other coats? She lives in that pink one.
    And have we ever seen her with her hair down? That bun makes her look very severe.

I sincerely hope Bex doesn't get with Mr Pryce. She's very irritating. I also hope Sonia doesn't either.

Someone said Stacey has been nothing but a miserable cow the past year; I totally agree.

I know she's had post-partum psychosis and her child is sick but I'm talking about APART from that.

Even when she was working in the pub, shed be scowling as she talked to people and she just has the most miserable whingey face.
    Debbie in Emmerdale is the same; every soap must have a token miserable cow, it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Masood is returning to the show.

Ah great! I like him in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,715 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How did Stacey not see the bruises on the wee fella? Surely she baths him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Ann22 wrote: »

Probably happened when Stacey and Carmel were talking in the kitchen after Stacey's meltdown.
    Wasn't Lily upstairs as well?

• Advertisement

How did Stacey not see the bruises on the wee fella? Surely she bathes him?

SAMTALK wrote:
    Probably happened when Stacey and Carmel were talking in the kitchen after Stacey's meltdown. Wasn't Lily upstairs as well?

Bruises don't appear that quickly but maybe in soapland.... Stacey came downstairs saying Lily had put a lego brick or something in his mouth. Use your brains Stacey! The child defo has issues there. I hope this doesn't drag out. We already had an evil Bobby with Denny not far behind him and there was Nick's evil daughter and Janine was evil from her younger years. There are more no doubt that I can't think of offhand.

Bruises don't appear that quickly but maybe in soapland.... Stacey came downstairs saying Lily had put a lego brick or something in his mouth. Use your brains Stacey! The child defo has issues there. I hope this doesn't drag out. We already had an evil Bobby with Denny not far behind him and there was Nick's evil daughter and Janine was evil from her younger years. There are more no doubt that I can't think of offhand.

Poor Lily.. here she is being found guilty by us on Boards and no evidence.

I actually thought it was Arthur who put it in his mouth.

Her or Martin dress him for bed too so should have seen something, also the hospital staff did not see the bruises so they may only have happened when he was released and back at home

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

SAMTALK wrote:

Me too, I didn't catch Lily's name at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

dee_mc wrote: »
    Me too, I didn't catch Lily's name at all.

I thought Stacey said "Arthur had a toy brick in his mouth". Who put it there we don't know but Stacey screamed Arthur's name before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Poor Lily.. here she is being found guilty by us on Boards and no evidence.

In my defense it was just a suspicion I had as a viewer. I wasn't so sure when he got sick from the Stacey's medication, but Lily has been acting strange lately I think. Perhaps she might feel jealous of Arthur getting all the attention. Then there are the bruises. Stacey and Martin would never lay a finger on him. It had to be someone in the house and Lily is my suspect.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    In my defense it was just a suspicion I had as a viewer. I wasn't so sure when he got sick from the Stacey's medication, but Lily has been acting strange lately I think. Perhaps she might feel jealous of Arthur getting all the attention. Then there are the bruises. Stacey and Martin would never lay a finger on him. It had to be someone in the house and Lily is my suspect.

Oh yeah it all points to Lily but I just didnt think she was involved with the toy in Arthurs mouth.
    When she started to throw strops you kinda knew it was leading to some story line involving Lily, which is great because she's a good actress in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Keanu is in good shape

Lily blaming Stacey, another bad child

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The actor who plays Luke appeared in the TV drama Doctors for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lily blaming Stacey, another bad child

his mother with the eyebrows was hilarious

Keanu is in good shape

If only I could draw :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Luke's reaction to hearing Kathy's name and then realizing that she is Ben's mother was interesting. What relation is Luke to Wilmot- Brown?

Alice1 wrote: »
    Luke's reaction to hearing Kathy's name and then realizing that she is Ben's mother was interesting. What relation is Luke to Wilmot- Brown?

Luke is his son and I assume is old enough to remember his father going to prison for the rape of Kathy Beale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Ann22 wrote:
    How did Stacey not see the bruises on the wee fella? Surely she bathes him?

She mentioned the bruises last night to Michelle I think it was. She said they were from all the poking and prodding he got in hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

what's the betting in tonight's episode we will be treated to another phil n ben (the flowerpot men) shouting match? "Well done dad, you scared im off , just like you do with all my boyfriends! - it must have been you, we were getting on great until i brought 'im 'ome 'ere and then you ad to do the ol Neanderthal man fing and frighten im off! .:. Stay away from me!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

what's the betting in tonight's episode we will be treated to another phil n ben (the flowerpot men) shouting match? "Well done dad, you scared im off , just like you do with all my boyfriends! - it must have been you, we were getting on great until i brought 'im 'ome 'ere and then you ad to do the ol Neanderthal man fing and frighten im off! .:. Stay away from me!"

Phil: "OI! Whatchyoutalkinabou? I nevah! E's got the hots for me, that's 'is problem!"

Leave it winkle - get outta ma pub!...

I am sooo going off Bex!

Keanu is in good shape

What are the chances...Keanu in the nips and here comes your one!
    In saying that...a few years ago, my son sat a life sketching lesson once and he knew the model lol! A friend of a neighbour...older, confident and not in the least bit put out about his presence. Omg.. how embarrassing! She was bent right over...bum and nethers straight facing him. Poor lad was mortified.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

What kind of dinner did Stacey serve up to Kush and Carmel?!

Thought the portrayal of social services was bang out of order and incorrect.

Does anyone else feel this Weyland take-over is just dragging on with no real progress?
    Like, what's happening and can you hurry up and where's Max gone?

Where is Ian? Where is Jane?

Has everyone forgotten about poor dead gorgeous Steven?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Phil usually says "sling your hook".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Channelling Peggy Mitchell!

• Advertisement

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Phil usually says "sling your hook".

Sorry to correct you , it's "Oi... sling yer 'ook!"

This discussion has been closed.