Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

And Danny Dyers favourite saying is "Git out"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Luke with Kathy would have been better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Why didn't Sharon bring the bloody phone upstairs instead of running downstairs every time it rang?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I missed Friday's episode - are Stacey's kids staying with Carmel? Why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

There were concerns that Stacey was physically abusing her son, which Carmel brought up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

ShazGV wrote: »
    Carmel made an anonymous call and reported Stacey to Social Services, and they arrived and said the childer (in particular Archie) had to stay elsewhere so Carmel got a touch of the guilties and offered to take the childer to her house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

ShazGV wrote: »

Carmel reported Arthur's bruises to social services and they took the children on Friday. Carmel is looking after them while SS investigates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Thanks guys! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

I'm trying to work out why I called Arthur Archie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Do you watch Emmerdale? There was a little boy in Emmerdale called Archie.

Alice1 wrote: »
    Carmel made an anonymous call and reported Stacey to Social Services, and they arrived and said the childer (in particular Archie) had to stay elsewhere so Carmel got a touch of the guilties and offered to take the childer to her house.

Why did social services not check out if Carmel and her home was suitable or if any other relatives could take the kids :confused: :rolleyes:

Stacey killed Archie Mitchell and is mother to Arthur (is that why the mix up perhaps Alice)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

What made Carmel change her mind about calling social services? She was giving kush the evils all thru dinner. Then went of with lily and changed her mind? Did I miss something??

idunno78 wrote: »
    What made Carmel change her mind about calling social services? She was giving kush the evils all thru dinner. Then went of with lily and changed her mind? Did I miss something??

Lily told Carmel that mummy (Stacey) hurt Arthur

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Ya I saw that! I mean what made her ring them back and say she made a mistake!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

idunno78 wrote: »

I was wondering the same thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

idunno78 wrote:

I think she tried to ask Lilly again but she didn't seem to know what she was talking about so Carmel realised she may have made a huge mistake. That's the only thing I saw that might have made her ring them back. Could've been something I didn't cop on to!

nikkibikki wrote: »
    I think she tried to ask Lilly again but she didn't seem to know what she was talking about so Carmel realised she may have made a huge mistake. That's the only thing I saw that might have made her ring them back. Could've been something I didn't cop on to!

Yes I think Carmel realised Lily was lying when she asked her again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Yes I think Carmel realised Lily was lying when she asked her again

I suppose that's it but I would've liked it to have been made a lot clearer...like one of them to catch Lily in the act.
    I do wish Stacey wasn't so openly aggressive with the nurses/doctors/social workers. She's not helping her case. Doesn't she realise the welfare of her kids is their first priority not her feelings. All abusers deny harming their kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

wheres mick gonna stay .. and does this storyline leave linda to go off with jack branning?

look how well Jane was looking and talking after being in a coma or whatever it was for so long. She was even more coherent than me .. nice face tan she had going on too - it must have been the sun shining in through the hospital window :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

It's funny that Mick walked out like that. For months all we got was Mick longing for Linda to return and he could barely cope without her. How would he ever cope without her if he broke off his marriage with her.

Of course maybe Mick's gone to clear his head and hasn't left her indefinitely. I know they'll likely get back together, but at the moment he's probably just left to get away from her for a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Did we see how she got on at her appointment today ? Or are we the viewers to just fill in that she got on ok and the cancer hadnt come back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭Baybay

During their discussion, either she or Mick said she had cystitis.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

look how well Jane was looking and talking after being in a coma or whatever it was for so long. She was even more coherent than me .. nice face tan she had going on too - it must have been the sun shining in through the hospital window :)
    yeah I agree and I thought she would be a bit out of it since Max held her breathing tube a few weeks ago I thought maybe a bit of brain damage? otherwise what was the point of Max doing that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

wheres mick gonna stay .. and does this storyline leave linda to go off with jack branning?

Exactly what I thought. She looked perfectly made up - especially for someone who was in a coma for weeks. And her hair was perfect too. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Exactly what I thought. She looked perfectly made up - especially for someone who was in a coma for weeks. And her hair was perfect too. :D

And the nurse breezing in " Oh you are awake " and breezing back out again !! :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

casio4 wrote: »
    yeah I agree and I thought she would be a bit out of it since Max held her breathing tube a few weeks ago I thought maybe a bit of brain damage? otherwise what was the point of Max doing that?

I think Max hesitated when he did that. I don't think he is fully at the point of actually killing someone. Yes he killed Stephen, but that was by accident I think, and he left Jane to die but didn't cause the fire, he just left her. So as far as Max deliberately trying to kill someone himself goes, I don't think he's fully there.

When max grabbed her breathing tubes, it looked like he hesitated as if he was considering the thought but hadn't actually squeezed them. Then Ian walked in so he let go. But there's still a question mark over whether or not Max can actually go through with his threat of killing her.

So Carmel or Ian does not find it strange how Max is so often at the hospital with Jane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

Does anyone else think that Carmel's other son will somehow get together with the other daughter of the bra strap mother family? and where are they both?

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement