Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I hope Michelle is safe now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

oh no, that ending! - ridiculously done!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,714 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Prison was rough for "nonce" Max

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

What did Stacey call her baby? I couldn't make it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Hope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Nope!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

what the hell - how did Ian round up them nurses like that. Is he some kind of Manager of the NHS on the side or important consultant doctor ? - that was silly that

That's exactly what I said. Also, no bother getting a private room in Walford General!

fussyonion wrote: »
    Hope.

That's a lovely name

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

branie2 wrote: »
    That's a lovely name

I think every premature baby on TV and movies is called Hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

what the hell - how did Ian round up them nurses like that. Is he some kind of Manager of the NHS on the side or important consultant doctor ? - that was silly that

Considering how many Walford residents they've had to look after in the last few months he was lucky to be able to drag that many away from their work.
    The nurse glancing in bag and then at her co worker looked so silly.

They were standing around like the were in a queue to meet Santa! Ridiculous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

'ope Faaaaaawler....... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

There aren't too many characters I hate, but god I hate Kathy.

Dope ...

why is mick always getting in touch with his feminine side? - not content with wearing his mrs pink dressing gown, tonight the tart was dressed up in apron and yellow marigolds! - what is this hard 'Man' trying to prove?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

why is mick always getting in touch with his feminine side? - not content with wearing his mrs pink dressing gown, tonight the tart was dressed up in apron and yellow marigolds! - what is this hard 'Man' trying to prove?

I don't get it either tbh. Trying to prove that an east end geeezzzzzzaaaarrr can be a sensitive, caring soul I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I hate when he's in that pink dressing gown, it's so cringe. And it's so short aswell, covers hardly nothing. He thinks he's a hard man but he falls apart when his wife is not around.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Dope ...

You're pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Rein it in, lads. Infractions if you keep it up.

You're pathetic.

its only a soap - its not real!

anyway - adjective of Dope is good .....

Carmel a cake is not going to make up for what you did and how is Martin so calm with her, I want Stacey to batter her

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Carmel a cake is not going to make up for what you did and how is Martin so calm with her, I want Stacey to batter her

cake was too good for the bin tho - if I were stacey I would have battered her (after taking the cake off her first) and then went into the kitchen, stick the kettle on and sat down with a cuppa tae and some cake ... :D

I feel sorry for Ian

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I wanted Stacey to throw that cake in Carmel's face so bad. A missed opportunity!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Feels like we missed another episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Gulliver wrote:
    Feels like we missed another episode.

I am so confused about the whole Jane , Ian, phone situation!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Max forced Jane to leave Ian (cos she let him go to prison for killing Lucy.) Jane didn't want to go and phoned Ian as she left in a taxi. Not sure why she didn't ring later.

She tried ringing Stacey but Stacey's phone was nicked by son of BraStraps. Daughter of BraStraps has it in her bedroom and when it rang, she got a bit of a fright and put it into the under the bed drawer.

Tonight was Jane's (Laurie Brett) last episode

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tonight was Jane's (Laurie Brett) last episode

forever like?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Alice1 wrote: »
    Max forced Jane to leave Ian (cos she let him go to prison for killing Lucy.) Jane didn't want to go and phoned Ian as she left in a taxi. Not sure why she didn't ring later.

She tried ringing Stacey but Stacey's phone was nicked by son of BraStraps. Daughter of BraStraps has it in her bedroom and when it rang, she got a bit of a fright and put it into the under the bed drawer.

Once again Jane is all about herself . Stacey has a toddler with a heart condition , a social worker on her back, a prem baby who is vulnerable and Stacey at risk of a post natal psychosis . And Jane rings her with another burden to dump on her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Once again Jane is all about herself . Stacey has a toddler with a heart condition , a social worker on her back, a prem baby who is vulnerable and Stacey at risk of a post natal psychosis . And Jane rings her with another burden to dump on her

And Jane had a psycho threaten her via voicemail and simultaneously act normal with Stacey. I think she was trying to warn her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement