Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,714 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why don't Mick fire Woody and Whitney, he has Shirley and Johnny working also Tina helps too, Whitney should move to Elaine's pub to work with Woody

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Does the pub really need £60,000 or was that just made up? What happens if Mick and Linda get it? Will the people trying to take over actually take it, or will they still kick them out.

Uncle Hugo (Chairman) and Shirley (Grandpa Munster :p) now there is a couple

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Was wondering where kim and Vincent have been the last while? Then kim randomly appears with dreadlocks!? Anyone know where they were?

idunno78 wrote: »
    Was wondering where kim and Vincent have been the last while? Then kim randomly appears with dreadlocks!? Anyone know where they were?

Last I remember Vincent could not go on holidays as Max set him up, did he and Kim go late on holidays alone without Denise over Kush's heart condition?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Was that a green screen cat?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Would ya not think she would have just drove and forgot about the seatbelt! I know they have to show safety but realistically people would just get the hell outta there!!
    Best episode they have had in while I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5032847/EastEnders-Christmas-script-stolen-offered-4-000.html

Eastenders script stolen by BBC Worker, offered to sell for£4,000.

fin12 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5032847/EastEnders-Christmas-script-stolen-offered-4-000.html

Eastenders script stolen by BBC Worker, offered to sell for£4,000.

Ha! Now he's got his mug plastered all over the papers. What a muppet.

idunno78 wrote: »
    Would ya not think she would have just drove and forgot about the seatbelt! I know they have to show safety but realistically people would just get the hell outta there!!
    Best episode they have had in while I think!

Tina should have rang the police

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Uncle Hugo (Chairman) and Shirley (Grandpa Munster :p) now there is a couple

I'm no relationship guidance counselor (now theres a surprise) or anything - but I am pretty sure the way Uncle Hugo clocked Shirley in that short black dress and his eyes nearly popped out of his head ... I would say there is gonna be a bit of jiggy jiggy going on there soon with them two!

I'm no relationship guidance counselor (now theres a surprise) or anything - but I am pretty sure the way Uncle Hugo clocked Shirley in that short black dress and his eyes nearly popped out of his head ... I would say there is gonna be a bit of jiggy jiggy going on there soon with them two!

Hmmm, you could be right - he also said "Get me a bacon sandwich from the local greasy spoon."

He wants to live like common people. He wants to do whatever common people do...

Gulliver wrote: »
    Hmmm, you could be right - he also said "Get me a bacon sandwich from the local greasy spoon."

He wants to live like common people. He wants to do whatever common people do...

Shirley needs a bit of a spring in her step, Buster cheated on her with Kathy (which looks to never be revealed) and her kebab handyman has vanished so they should make HuSh happen :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

:D:D

Billy sleeps with Tina who confesses to knocking down Janet

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Billy sleeps with Tina who confesses to knocking down Janet
    WTF?
    why is he cheating on Honey?

fin12 wrote: »
    WTF?
    why is he cheating on Honey?

More importantly,
    has Tina forgotten how to lesbian again?

More importantly,
    has Tina forgotten how to lesbian again?
    by this time Tina surely has to be Bi

by this time Tina surely has to be Bi
    Either that or she has early onset Alzheimer's and forgot about liking women. That would also explain hooking up with Billy. Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,703 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

We cant be too far from Bex and Louise hooking up? Lesbianism seems about as catching as a cold in EE.
    Don't worry you have a mild case of Lesbian. No really don't worry you'll recover in a few weeks and be straight again. Sonia is a recovering Lesbian after all.

• Advertisement

Did Bex just leave Shakil, Bernadette and Keegan alone in Martin and Stacey's house to go have a cuppa with Louise, where were they?

Billy didn't seem too worried Janet was missing

so was that Janet being carried into the ambulance?

was the cover off the head or not? - couldnt make it out ...

so was that Janet being carried into the ambulance?

Ya it was Janet, she had the light up runners on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

pjohnson wrote: »
    We cant be too far from Bex and Louise hooking up? Lesbianism seems about as catching as a cold in EE.
    Don't worry you have a mild case of Lesbian. No really don't worry you'll recover in a few weeks and be straight again. Sonia is a recovering Lesbian after all.

Ha, ever since I read this comment I couldn't help but watch Louise and Bex very closely in their scenes together. I half expected Louise to kiss Bex tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Sorry guys was it a hit and run with Janet or did Tina ring for an ambulance?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Ann22 wrote: »
    Sorry guys was it a hit and run with Janet or did Tina ring for an ambulance?
    hit and run she thought she hit the cat and when she saw the cat was fine she thought no more about it until someone said kids were missing then she put 2 and 2 together, she didn't even ring the police over her being attacked and robbed at knife point, Shirley rang them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

How did Janet end up on the side of the road in front of Tina's Jeep? If she hit her on the road shouldn't she be out in the middle of the road?

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

The angle made it hard to tell. I hope she stays in the show. She makes you smile when she has a scene, lovely girl :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I thought it just looked like she had one of those head/neck immobilisers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

what's the difference between a normal car wash and a 24 hour one that Shirley has put Micks car in for?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement