Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

casio4 wrote: »
    what's the difference between a normal car wash and a 24 hour one that Shirley has put Micks car in for?

One is open 24 hours a day and one is not 😜😜😜

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Lauren was going to go off with Jay, payback on Abi

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    One is open 24 hours a day and one is not ������

don't know what that means but my point was, how will a 24 hour car wash get rid of evidence of knocking down Honey that a normal one wouldn't?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

don't know what that means but my point was, how will a 24 hour car wash get rid of evidence of knocking down Honey that a normal one wouldn't?
    Maybe she was saying that they can put it in the car wash straight away as it's open.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

pjohnson wrote:
    We cant be too far from Bex and Louise hooking up? Lesbianism seems about as catching as a cold in EE. Don't worry you have a mild case of Lesbian. No really don't worry you'll recover in a few weeks and be straight again. Sonia is a recovering Lesbian after all.

I was thinking the same thing. Bex is way over friendly towards Louise. If I was her friend I'd be a bit uncomfortable. She always behaves very touchy feely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

what's the difference between a normal car wash and a 24 hour one that Shirley has put Micks car in for?

done for the benefit of all those people watching TV and going "bollox -Where did she get that washed at that time of night then?"

Ann22 wrote: »
    I was thinking the same thing. Bex is way over friendly towards Louise. If I was her friend I'd be a bit uncomfortable. She always behaves very touchy feely!

she's a daughter of a Lesbian / Bi ... er so that must make her one :)

- no , i reckon... and i havent been reading any spoilers , teacher is gonna make her preggers ... and hell, lets push the boat out her - I say he will get Bex preggers and inseminate her lesbian/Bi mother too!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Still Halloween night.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

This James guy comes across like a yellow-pack Tywin Lannister.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Thought tonight's episode was a lot of piffle

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Billy and Tina? Really? that was just a crap build up! So random. Such a stupid storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

idunno78 wrote: »
    Billy and Tina? Really? that was just a crap build up! So random. Such a stupid storyline.

Why go for a burger when you have steak at home? :p

idunno78 wrote: »

What are we as viewers supposed to be shocked/outraged??? - "ooh look at yer one kissing Billy the father of the child she run over!" :eek:

well I werent, - my cup of shock horror was empty!

to me it felt like Tina made the first move with the kiss and it happened like this :

Tina: "Dont worry billy , she will be OK , you just said it in the heat of the moment - she will understand "

Then heads came together (I dunno why... yes I might understand a bit of a consoling hug) .. and then to me it looked like she launched in first with the kiss ... er after her saying about silly billy and honey will make up! ...

Was that a kiss or a shag? Why do people in soaps do this sort of thing? Fall into bed with unsuitables when there's some major upset going on. Ridin' is the last thing I'd want to do if someone ran over my child ffs! There was no alcohol involved or even the slightest bit of chemistry. Daft that! He needs to go back to the hospital and apologise over and over until Honey forgives him, if he wants her back. He lashed out because he was upset. Actually, he has a right to be there, dunno why she feels she can just order him to leave. He was there from the beginning when she went off to come to terms with having a child with Downes.
    Wilmott Browne is such a good baddie! Tell you what though, Kathy was silly. She declared that all these years he hasn't cast a shadow and it hasn't affected her life but then she goes on to say every time she closes her eyes she can see him 'doing what he did' and the way she went through the events of the fateful night he was sitting there I daresay nursing a wrinkly old man evil, twitching boner...She shouldn't have given him the time of day, she should've marched to the door and demanded he leave... sure half the square where hanging around.
    How hilarious would it have been if Gavin had've appeared at the door whispering..."hellooo Kaffy!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Billy was drinking. He was clutching a bottle of whiskey at the crime scene.

I didn't notice that. Was she drinking? She made the moves. Half witted cow! Hasn't she done enough damage!

Was that a kiss or a shag? Why do people in soaps do this sort of thing? Fall into bed with unsuitables when there's some major upset going on. Ridin' is the last thing I'd want to do if someone ran over my child ffs! There was no alcohol involved or even the slightest bit of chemistry. Daft that! He needs to go back to the hospital and apologise over and over until Honey forgives him, if he wants her back. He lashed out because he was upset. Actually, he has a right to be there, dunno why she feels she can just order him to leave. He was there from the beginning when she went off to come to terms with having a child with Downes.
    Wilmott Browne is such a good baddie! Tell you what though, Kathy was silly. She declared that all these years he hasn't cast a shadow and it hasn't affected her life but then she goes on to say every time she closes her eyes she can see him 'doing what he did' and the way she went through the events of the fateful night he was sitting there I daresay nursing a wrinkly old man evil, twitching boner...She shouldn't have given him the time of day, she should've marched to the door and demanded he leave... sure half the square where hanging around.
    How hilarious would it have been if Gavin had've appeared at the door whispering..."hellooo Kaffy!!"

Yes why didn't Billy stay at the hospital :mad:

I guess with Billy cheating Honey can get revenge with Jack or maybe Jay :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

jesus abi's delusional haha

''i slept with my sisters fiance and now im pregnant, isn't it great?''

I hope Phil gets his full steak

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Luke to Phil: "Ben told me that you and Kathy were an item for a while".

Well duh! Where did he think Ben came from - the stork?

Luke to Phil: "Ben told me that you and Kathy were an item for a while".

Well duh! Where did he think Ben came from - the stork?

How stupid am I?? I didn't even think of that. Sure they're his parents! Daft comment to make!:D:

Robsweezie wrote:
    ''i slept with my sisters fiance and now im pregnant, isn't it great?''

Robsweezie wrote:
    jesus abi's delusional haha

She's completely deluded! Ian was dumbstruck. Does she know Ian isn't Steven's natural father?

She's completely deluded! Ian was dumbstruck. Does she know Ian isn't Steven's natural father?

I thought he was - didnt he do the deed with Cindy and that Stephen was result of Cindy and Ian's deed?

I just thought Ian was treating his other kids better than stephen and that stephen felt second best all the time

I thought he was - didnt he do the deed with Cindy and that Stephen was result of Cindy and Ian's deed?

I just thought Ian was treating his other kids better than stephen and that stephen felt second best all the time

Steven's real dad is Simon Wicks aka Wicksy (Pat's son)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Steven's real dad is Simon Wicks aka Wicksy (Pat's son)

ah right thanks, forgot that - surprising that Ian even give him the time of day as much as he did then giving him the restaurant job and letting him live in the house. Didnt steven call him dad on quite a few occasions?

ah right thanks, forgot that - surprising that Ian even give him the time of day as much as he did then giving him the restaurant job and letting him live in the house. Didnt steven call him dad on quite a few occasions?

I think Ian accepted Steven as his own son as he thought he was his until Cindy told him the truth

Ian even forgave Steven and welcomed him back into the Beale family after shooting Jane

Is Lauren gone back working with Max and Josh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,702 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I just find this current long b*llocks of a storyline boring and stale. When is it set to end?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement