Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Ooooo it’s Bella Mafia.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Carmel Carmel Carmel karma karma chameleon.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why did Sharon ask Karen?

Loved Shirley's lines to Ian about Kathy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

It was nice seeing Karen having a drink with the girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why did Sharon ask Karen?

Loved Shirley's lines to Ian about Kathy

I think she figured Karen would add the necessary element in frightening your man away :D.
    And so she did!

'Are you sure you don't want me to rough him up'... I think she is a great character. :D

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    It was nice seeing Karen having a drink with the girls.

Shirley should have been invited too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Carmel Carmel Carmel karma karma chameleon.

haha , like it :)

you could say karmel is living life to the Max ...

right theres 2 ways it could go. either tom stalker guy really has been scared off for good ...... or they have made him very very very angry !! and in the words of Arnie shwarznegger "I'll Be Back!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,751 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Goldengirl wrote: »
    Don't you think there's a heck of a lot of long drawn-out story lines , and major accidents and illnesses in the last year? Whoever is writing is sxxt, because characters are acting totally out of 'character' and the stories are ,one after another ,getting more and more unbelievable! That old couple with the long pauses between lines. How did Wilmot Brown have all those kids when he was in prison for 25 /30 years? The only people I have any interest in anymore are Jay , the poor pet, who was nearly ruined with that whole drug story last year: Stacy who always says it exactly like everyone is thinking, and Martin, The rest of them are all written as crazy , horrible, murderous and lying ,cheating so and sos. I have zoomed through recorded episodes this year and think if it doesn't turn around soon I will be giving it up :( This after watching it for 32 years :0) !

A new producer had taken over, and his work will start airing in the next month, so maybe stick with it until then to see if it gets better :)

I know how you feel though, I've watched it consistently for over eight years and almost gave it up for good this year. It's not a very enjoyable programme tbh, and I think it's been a long time since it made for engaging viewing, but it's still an easy way to pass 28 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Goldengirl wrote:

Luke and Fi made an appearance in 1987 so were born before that. He was in jail from '89-92. Then back in jail in '94 for raping another woman. Josh is the youngest so he must've came along just before he went to jail for the 2nd time.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Ann22 wrote: »
    Luke and Fi made an appearance in 1987 so were born before that. He was in jail from '89-92. Then back in jail in '94 for raping another woman. Josh is the youngest so he must've came along just before he went to jail for the 2nd time.

Phil will sort him out

Anyone know what your gay one going out with Ben was in prison for? We see max picking him up from prison gates that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Phil will sort him out

I think YellowpackTywin giving his address to Kathy is part of some elaborate, drawn-out scheme to take Phil off the board.

EE is really boring now. There's been a bus crash, a gas explosion, an ambulance crash, a shooting, a restaurant fire and a Halloween hit and run, yet none of it was actually exciting.

The Crash Test Dummies of Walford just get back up, dust themselves off and keep on being miserable. They're like indestructible MoanBots. Except for poor Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Baybay

Anyone know what your gay one going out with Ben was in prison for? We see max picking him up from prison gates that time.

Ben's boyfriend, Luke was in prison for fraud or so he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,751 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Ben looks completely different without his gel and glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Is anyone else having problems watching EE on virgin's PITA new look catch-up/on demand since it was updated?

Goldengirl wrote:

I didn't remember! I looked up WB's storyline to see if indeed there was a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,702 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

How did Mick figure out that Fi was scamming him.

• Advertisement

Who was minding Janet and William?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I love Stacey to Mick and Linda, "do the right thing and let them stay". How about doing the right thing and not kicking people out of a house with 24 hours notice :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

I love Stacey to Mick and Linda, "do the right thing and let them stay". How about doing the right thing and not kicking people out of a house with 24 hours notice :pac:

Looking at this from the opposite side - why do people in Walford think that staying in someone else's house for free is their right?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Woody and Whitney should have had the cop on to move out of the house before they were asked. They should also have the cop on to say "Thanks Mick and Linda but we'll find somewhere to stay". But this is soap land so that is never going to happen.

I dont understand why Whitney and Woody need to stay in Walford considering he works in Elaine's pub and Carters would save money not having Whitney there, she is not family plus she tried it on with Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Two episodes on tomorrow night but seems to be only one on RTE. Anyone know what that's all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Children in Need is on BBC on Friday night.

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    I dont understand why Whitney and Woody need to stay in Walford considering he works in Elaine's pub and Carters would save money not having Whitney there, she is not family plus she tried it on with Mick

This annoys me beyond reason. She has to have been one of the most irritating characters ever.
    I think that storyline was a big mistake. They try to portray her as a nice person and want to have her in the pub scenes but it's annoying as it's so unlikely that anyone in Linda's shoes would put up with her after her carry on. I'm sure she's not such a fantastic barmaid that she can't be replaced.

Ann22 wrote: »
    This annoys me beyond reason. She has to have been one of the most irritating characters ever.
    I think that storyline was a big mistake. They try to portray her as a nice person and want to have her in the pub scenes but it's annoying as it's so unlikely that anyone in Linda's shoes would put up with her after her carry on. I'm sure she's not such a fantastic barmaid that she can't be replaced.

Tracey is also back working there

Did Whitney ever return Vincent's credit card?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Does Kathy never get tired of packing her bags....tad dramatic. ...bit unfair on her sons they should say bye bye

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement