Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Lauren is on a slippery slope now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Patrick Bergin makes his debut this evening. "Ah Phil me oul mucker, jaysus tis great to see ya.!" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Well done to ee slipping in mention of the royal engagement

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I think Patrick Bergin is looking a lot like his brother Emmett

Ew willmont brown such a dirt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

January wrote: »
    Well done to ee slipping in mention of the royal engagement

Missed it! Who said what?

dee_mc wrote: »
    Missed it! Who said what?

Shaqi was reading about it on his phone and Kathy dragged it off him when she heard it was about Harry and Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Shaqi was reading about it on his phone and Kathy dragged it off him when she heard it was about Harry and Megan

Thanks! Just watched it online, I wonder if that bit wasn't shown on RTE because I can't imagine how I'd've missed a scene that long!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

branie2 wrote: »
    I think Patrick Bergin is looking a lot like his brother Emmett

Is that Dirk Moran?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Ew willmont brown such a dirt

naughty girls go across my knee :(:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

casio4 wrote: »

I'm looking forward to him getting his comeuppance

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

clever bit that - slotting the scene in the cafe where kathy grabs the phone off shaki and gushes over the royal engagement

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is that Dirk Moran?

Yes it is.

with that look maxwell (haha) gave WB after he said about his daughter going over his knee then max could surprise us and turn on WB , and then there was a funny look fi gave her father ... could we be in for a 'who shot JR' moment soon (or rather a 'who killed wilmot brown) with people in the frame (presuming his cancer doesnt kill him first, presuming he is really dying and not lying)

ah bless - poor Lauren never having one of those mixer taps where there is just one spout and the water comes out of it mixed instead of 2 separate taps ...... but then she bloody runs away with herself and wants one of those bloody expensive built in Quooker yokes where you get rid of the kettle ... bloody hell they are about a thousand quid!

I reckon she's not daft - I bet she didnt erase that photo or has backups of it. She can smell a rat

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I didn’t take notice either of that scene! Googled it to have a look tho! There in the ball eastenders!! Wonder will they have a scene with Linda talking about it seen as she is mad into Diana.

For anyone else that missed it.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/885054/EastEnders-Spoilers-Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-Engagement-Scene-Marriage-Royal-Kathy-BBC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

ah bless - poor Lauren never having one of those mixer taps where there is just one spout and the water comes out of it mixed instead of 2 separate taps ...... but then she bloody runs away with herself and wants one of those bloody expensive built in Quooker yokes where you get rid of the kettle ... bloody hell they are about a thousand quid!

I reckon she's not daft - I bet she didnt erase that photo or has backups of it. She can smell a rat

Most android phones have a back up of photos so they never really delete.... Dun dun dunnnnnm

• Registered Users Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I wish Whitney and her orange boyfriend would just clear off to wherever they are going to.

Actually come to think of it I wish all the Carters would just disappear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Will woody go without Whitney I wonder.

• Advertisement

Will woody go without Whitney I wonder.

Buddy should have took Brittany

Is it back to Carters now or why not to Ryan or Bianca?

the continuity announcer on BBC NI says before tonight's EE "its time to get the hankies out and bid a farewell to Whitney" - and then at the end of the programme its evident she aint bleeding leaving!

Max should lend him Carmel, she might like it :P Mas is back and to what a sight, no cold chills affecting Carmel

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Max should lend him Carmel, she might like it :P Mas is back and to what a sight, no cold chills affecting Carmel

what landlord puts the key in the door and just walks in after being away for so long?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I'm a bit behind on Eastenders so only watching last weeks episodes now, but seriously how stupid is this Ted & Joyce storyline? I mean who'd go drinking in the pub when they've shot the owners son?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

I'm a bit behind on Eastenders so only watching last weeks episodes now, but seriously how stupid is this Ted & Joyce storyline? I mean who'd go drinking in the pub when they've shot the owners son?!

Stupider still - no-one questioned why JohnnySausage would call at the back door of a couple he didn't know.

Gulliver wrote: »
    Stupider still - no-one questioned why JohnnySausage would call at the back door of a couple he didn't know.

maybe he didnt get an answer at the front door? :)

I preferred Pam and Les/Christine

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I preferred Pam and Les/Christine

So did I, by a clear mile. It seems as if Ted/Joyce were brought in to replace them but they're inferior in every possible sense. Their scenes are always so clunky and awkward and I couldn't care less about them in the slightest. I've taken to fast-forwarding over their scenes now.

• Advertisement

do you know what they need in EE - a Victor Meldrew kind of character (I doooont believe it!)

I could see that working in the show actually, add a bit of comedy as well. He could have a good ol' moan about everything in the square... in the world / current affairs (because there are people about like that ... stop looking at me! :eek: )

Thats maybe what they should have made the character of Ted as and joyce as his long suffering wife :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement