Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Gulliver wrote: »
    Stupider still - no-one questioned why JohnnySausage would call at the back door of a couple he didn't know.

He was checking to make sure they were OK after the gas explosion? Couldn't go the front way because the explosion was pretty much outside their house, hence their windows blew in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So did I, by a clear mile. It seems as if Ted/Joyce were brought in to replace them but they're inferior in every possible sense. Their scenes are always so clunky and awkward and I couldn't care less about them in the slightest. I've taken to fast-forwarding over their scenes now.

Even Ted's friendship with Patrick seems very forced and unnatural unlike Patrick and Jim

Also do Ted and Patrick still work in Vic, job sharing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

branie2 wrote: »
    I think Patrick Bergin is looking a lot like his brother Emmett

Well they are brothers.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I like the cane that the new guy is carrying. There's something about it that really adds to the character. Although at first I thought it was a bit much, I mean who carries a cane in this day and age, but I like it. I wonder if he uses it as a weapon as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think Carmel is good for Max, he would be a lot better off being with Carmel properly than that Fi one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

still get the feeling Fi is using max big time - he cant see it can he

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Ugh, the Carters are just ridiculous. Shirley announcing she'd just taken a sh*t followed by Mick and Linda flaunting their sex life in front of their family members. Obviously nothing wrong with having an active sex life, but you're hardly going to parade in front of your mother and son are you? Same as Carmel the other day basically telling Lauren that she was planning to have sex with her father. It's weird, creepy and unrealistic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

What is the obsession with 'hard man' mick always wearing that pink dressing gown? - looks like a right tool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Can't abide Mick.....every sentence has slang....grow up and put a sentence together.

Carmel getting humiliated in the pub like that, priceless :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

littelady wrote: »
    Can't abide Mick Danny Dyer.....every sentence has slang....grow up and put a sentence together.
    Fixed it. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

do you know what they need in EE - a Victor Meldrew kind of character (I doooont believe it!)

I could see that working in the show actually, add a bit of comedy as well. He could have a good ol' moan about everything in the square... in the world / current affairs (because there are people about like that ... stop looking at me! :eek: )

Dot? Shirley?

Friday's episode was the best episode of Eastenders in a long, long time. So much so that I'm actually looking forward tonight's one, and it's a quite a while since I've thought that about Eastenders. Here's to hoping it's a sign of things to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Wow!! Can't wait 'til tonight's episode!!! What's going to happen?!! I'm just after catching up...again it's like I missed an episode though. Last Friday's episode ended with Lauren discovering the plans for the square and the next episode began with her looking for Max...when they met up it was clear that they'd spoken about her discovery. There was no scene with her telling him what she'd found out.

Loving Patrick Bergin's character. Great presence. Cool dude.

Mick didn't answer Sharon when she asked if he had any feelings for whiney Whitney!!! Feck..I am so sick of her!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭maurv2

I hate that Wilmot Brown guy. A sleazy slime ball , with a permanent sneer on his face :mad:

I have no recollection of his previous time in eastenders, but I’m told he didn’t age very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

maurv2 wrote:
    I hate that Wilmot Brown guy. A sleazy slime ball , with a permanent sneer on his face

His voice sounds like he should be doing the shipping forecast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

Will be an exciting time in Albert Square this Christmas

Will Jane return, did Stacey ever hear her voicemail?

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

still get the feeling Fi is using max big time - he cant see it can he
    Good call

Max should have picked Carmel, is there any liklehood Max will go crawling back to Carmel?

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Max should have picked Carmel, is there any liklehood Max will go crawling back to Carmel?

I think Max still wants Stacey

I am guessing JWB will be killed off by one of his kids

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Max still wants Stacey

I am guessing JWB will be killed off by one of his kids

My money's on Josh, possibly aided by Fi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Next week
    Josh tries to stop the development

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

dee_mc wrote: »
    My money's on Josh, possibly aided by Fi.

Was thinking that myself. It's always the people closest to you who end killing you or trying to kill you in that show.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

how have they taken over the whole square does nobody on the square own their own house and have a say?

casio4 wrote: »
    how have they taken over the whole square does nobody on the square own their own house and have a say?

They have pub, Beales restaurant (not sure about cafe) and car lot

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They have pub, Beales restaurant (not sure about cafe) and car lot
    max said to jack take a look around the square as if everything is going

casio4 wrote: »
    max said to jack take a look around the square as if everything is going

They never approached Vincent to sell his bar The Albert and what about E20 club, Mitchell's garage and Ronnie's boxing gym?

That was some slap by Jack. I love Max but it was pretty funny.

“ calm down” and then he just walloped him.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    That was some slap by Jack. I love Max but it was pretty funny.

“ calm down” and then he just walloped him.

why wasn't Abbey there to see that? she was going around the square defending her dad when she didn't know what he did:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement