Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    That was some slap by Jack. I love Max but it was pretty funny.

“ calm down” and then he just walloped him.

Wait until Jack hears about Matthew and Charlie, more slaps to Max :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They never approached Vincent to sell his bar The Albert and what about E20 club, Mitchell's garage and Ronnie's boxing gym?

Yes but they planted the drugs on Vincent, so he will have to answer to that soon (or has that been resolved?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

They never approached Vincent to sell his bar The Albert and what about E20 club, Mitchell's garage and Ronnie's boxing gym?

Pretty sure Max talked to Vincent about selling up but he put down the idea. I wonder if Vincent will connect the dots that Max had a part in planting the drugs. He wasn't at the Vic when Max was found out, but all he needs to do is hear people talking about Max and how he was involved Ian and Mick selling their business and he'll figure it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    They have pub, Beales restaurant (not sure about cafe) and car lot

Didn't WB tell Kathy the cafe was theirs? Or maybe it was Josh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Pretty sure Max talked to Vincent about selling up but he put down the idea. I wonder if Vincent will connect the dots that Max had a part in planting the drugs. He wasn't at the Vic when Max was found out, but all he needs to do is hear people talking about Max and how he was involved Ian and Mick selling their business and he'll figure it out.

There will have to be some soap-opera logic to how he figures it out - like:
    Vincent: "You're a naughty, naughty man. How could you do that to your family?"
    Max: "This coming from a man who had 37.29 grams of coke stashed under a 2009 AA road atlas next to a bottle of Vimto in his car going on holiday."
    Vincent: "Wait... wait... I never told you I was going on holiday..."
    Max: "I was invited, you idiot..."

• Advertisement

Yes but they planted the drugs on Vincent, so he will have to answer to that soon (or has that been resolved?)

Max did that to get out of a holiday with Carmel and Co., there has been no more mention of it now and also Whitney taking Vincent's credit card which she used to pay the dog's vet bill

The last 2 episodes have been amazing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Wow ! Jake Wood played a blinder tonight .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭CH3OH

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Wow ! Jake Wood played a blinder tonight .

Certainty got into the part when he was screaming and the spit was coming out of his mouth.
    Best bit of acting in a soap for a long time

Why is Lauren such a wagon to Max, she nearly cheated with Josh and was with married fellow now in jungle (I can't think of the character's name) and Max didn't kill Lucy or force himself on her, both Lucy and Stacey went willing with Max

Jim was a bad dad to Max, Jack his favourite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

i can see the square somehow teaming up to fight back against the weyland crew. Plus if/when mick finds out wimott brown is a rapist, he will doubly want him gone as all he'll see is dean.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I like Lauren, but it's annoying and bad writing that she seems to have forgotten about the fact she let her father rot in prison when she knew he was innocent. Glad both she and Max layed into the ever-gormless Abi though :pac:

I hated Max before he went to prison so I didn't feel any sympathy but I find myself rooting for him now, even if that is wrong. Would love him to come out on top against everyone who wronged him, but I doubt that'll happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jake wood is an amazing actor. I would love to see him in other drama series. He’s my favorite soap actor.

Lauren is a horrible b*tch.

I think Max still loves Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭madnessnmayhem

there is a little plot the people seem to be missing when WB met up with Kathy how the hell did he know that she was alive? for all tense purpose she died years ago didn't anyone pick up on this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Of course he does. He's always had feelings for her and would be with her in a heartbeat if not for Martin I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

People on soaps are always amazingly fertile! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

In another sense I think every time he looks at her he sees Bradley and all the mistakes he's made in his life. Stacey is his only constant, the only one who never doubted him really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

CH3OH wrote: »
    Certainty got into the part when he was screaming and the spit was coming out of his mouth.
    Best bit of acting in a soap for a long time

Was I the only one fixated on the bit of spit that was lodged on his lip :D

Was shouting at him to wipe it away before it landed it landed on Abbie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

CH3OH wrote:
    Certainty got into the part when he was screaming and the spit was coming out of his mouth. Best bit of acting in a soap for a long time

I kept waiting for him to slap Lauren she was so in his face. Very tense episode and a great reminder of how good an actor Jake Wood is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Stacey still loves Max I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

LynnGrace wrote: »
    People on soaps are always amazingly fertile! :D

Especially characters in their mid 40s ! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Very intense episode last night, as others have said Jake Wood put in an amazing preformance.

Imagine if Fair City had an actor of that standard!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Danny Dyer drinking with Aidan Maguire makes a change from him drinking with former UVF men.

What’s going on with Mick and the Irish guy? Wasn’t really paying attention when they were drinking together and sticking the knife into the table.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

What’s going on with Mick and the Irish guy? Wasn’t really paying attention when they were drinking together and sticking the knife into the table.

yes what was that about ? And did Mick miss on purpose or was he just thick .?

• Advertisement

I mostly like the Taylor's but I hate Bernadette. Are we supposed to be rooting for her whilst she can't do something as basic as a paper round?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement