Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I mostly like the Taylor's but I hate Bernadette. Are we supposed to be rooting for her whilst she can't do something as basic as a paper round?

Her blackmailing Honey won't get her much sympathy, and now it looks like she's planning something on Vincent and Kim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    yes what was that about ? And did Mick miss on purpose or was he just thick .?

"That's how 'ard I am, I don't even need ter look at me 'and."
    It was supposed to show that Mick is a hard man and would take the shot without looking away from Aidan "All Irishmen wear bandanas around their neck" Maguire to see if he would hit himself.

The fact that he gouged chunks out of the kitchen table was a bigger indicator of how hard he is moreso than not looking at his hand as he played starey-stabby.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mick and Linda should be happy to get out of The Vic for a fresh start after all that happened there

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭maurv2

I missed a few bits here and there. Any hint yet on what kind of a heist Patrick Bergin is planning?

maurv2 wrote: »
    I missed a few bits here and there. Any hint yet on what kind of a heist Patrick Bergin is planning?
    It looks like he's going to steal Coronation Street's lemon tree.

• Advertisement

maurv2 wrote: »

No idea or why he would recruit Phil, Mick, Vincent, Keanu and Keegan, not exactly the brainiest or toughest

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No idea or why he would recruit Phil, Mick, Vincent, Keanu and Keegan, not exactly the brainiest or toughest

They're the A-Team!

Aidan - Hannibal
    Phil - B.A.
    Mick - Murdock (actually The Fall Guy)
    Vincent - Face
    Keanu - Face II/Spare Face
    Keegan - er.. K.I.T.T .. Automan..??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Gulliver wrote: »
    "That's how 'ard I am, I don't even need ter look at me 'and."
    It was supposed to show that Mick is a hard man and would take the shot without looking away from Aidan "All Irishmen wear bandanas around their neck" Maguire to see if he would hit himself.

The fact that he gouged chunks out of the kitchen table was a bigger indicator of how hard he is moreso than not looking at his hand as he played starey-stabby.

:D brilliant!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I will never get sick of Kim's laugh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Gulliver wrote: »
    They're the A-Team!

Aidan - Hannibal
    Phil - B.A.
    Mick - Murdock (actually The Fall Guy)
    Vincent - Face
    Keanu - Face II/Spare Face
    Keegan - er.. K.I.T.T .. Automan..??

Re The A Team you forgot Triple A and Dishpan Man

• Advertisement

I'm a bit confused as to why Ian is trying to get a confession out of yer man. Hasn't he already served a prison sentence for it?

I'm a bit confused as to why Ian is trying to get a confession out of yer man. Hasn't he already served a prison sentence for it?

Yes this confused me too, maybe he wanted it for Kathy him finally admitting it

I thought maybe Josh or Fi would overhear him confessing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

I'm predicting the "A Team" are more than likely gonna take down the Browns,what the Irish fellas involvement/ need for revenge is what I haven't figured out yet. There is absolutely no way the square is going to change that much,PS: I'd love Max to really get his own back,ie: take Ian out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Yes this confused me too, maybe he wanted it for Kathy him finally admitting it

It'd make a huge difference to her if he finally admitted it.

Best line in ages was Aidan to Phil about Ben.

"He doesn't exactly have your hair, does he?"

Brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I think it was just for Kathy to finally hear him admitting to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

hate meself for even saying it but would they ever get rid of those 2 autistic kids off eastenders, what is it chatham and riley isnt it? - they cannot act for tofee... not saying they shouldnt be actors .. if thats what they want to be fair dues but maybe on something other than eastenders?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Mick and Linda should be happy to get out of The Vic for a fresh start after all that happened there

I thought that myself...They've had a nightmare few years. When have they ever had a reasonable spell of happiness there? I've thought this before with other characters...Ian Beale for example....he's always on about loving the square ffs....the life he's had!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

hate meself for even saying it but would they ever get rid of those 2 autistic kids off eastenders, what is it chatham and riley isnt it? - they cannot act for tofee... not saying they shouldnt be actors .. if thats what they want to be fair dues but maybe on something other than eastenders?

That’s a horrible thing to say :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Just because they have autism can they not be bad actors or because they have autism are we supposed to say their brilliant? I don’t take much notice of them seeing as they are hardly in it but I think a poster has a right to say he thinks they are not good and not be in the show.

js35 wrote: »
    That’s a horrible thing to say :/

ya i know .. guess im not going to heaven ...

• Advertisement

Is Jane next to return and is Charlie handing back Matthew to Jack now?

So, wilmott brown has he got cancer and going to die soon like he told kathy in the cafe that night , or was he feeding her lies only i never heard any more about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

So, wilmott brown has he got cancer and going to die soon like he told kathy in the cafe that night , or was he feeding her lies only i never heard any more about it?

I've been going over it in my mind and it makes no sense to me why he would make it up. Unless he was trying to do what Steven did in hopes of manipulating her, but it's hard to say. I mean what purpose does it serve him to say he has cancer? Does it think it will make Kathy sympathetic to her or something? I for one think he has cancer but i've been wrong before so I can't say for definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

As an aside, Adam Woodyatt is James Martin's guest tomorrow morning on "Saturday Morning with James Martin" from 9:30am.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭braxen5

At long last, Fi sees her father in his true colours.

As an aside, Adam Woodyatt is James Martin's guest tomorrow morning on "Saturday Morning with James Martin" from 9:30am.

I hope he gets a babysitter in for Louie, as Ian left him alone tonight :P

I'm failing to empathise with Jack in this storyline. He hasn't displayed any remorse for turning his back on Max and letting him rot in prison? Also, Charlie is Matthew's father! He was always going to end up with Charlie one way or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭braxen5

Was max being genuine in his apology?
    or
    is he just worried about being homeless after Jack throws him out of the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

braxen5 wrote:
    Was max being genuine in his apology? or is he just worried about being homeless after Jack throws him out of the house?

I reckon he was desperate, kept saying he has nobody else. His track record for being genuine is not good.

• Advertisement

braxen5 wrote: »
    Was max being genuine in his apology?
    or
    is he just worried about being homeless after Jack throws him out of the house?

I think Max was genuine with Jack, he has seen Jack step up as his brother, support and have his back against everyone and even Jack had admitted he was wrong to stay in France do nothing as he thought Max was guilty

I wish Carol would return

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement