Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I blame Stacey as well as Max

Sister deaths again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,697 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Need to get Oskar the fuck out of Walford. That Vic roof is lethal to Max's children.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Really enjoyed tonight’s episode, best of all the soaps tonight for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭braxen5

Stacey is so selfish and really stupid.

How will Max and Stacey live with themselves now?

What a horrible ending on Christmas day. I kinda felt it was going to be another ronnie and roxy scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Amazing. That's why we go through the year round slog, just for that Xmas episode. And what an episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I was expecting someone to get shot when the bullet ricocheted off the railings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I was expecting someone to get shot when the bullet ricocheted off the railings.

So Was my husband.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Ronnie and Roxie last Christmas Day, now 2 more sisters this year. With the common denominator of a wedding thrown in for good measure.

This is sh1te.

braxen5 wrote: »
    Eastenders might follow the tradition of Ronnie and Roxy, 2 sisters dying together. I bet it will be a bleak christmas anyway.

I wrote this last week. Must stop watching soaps. What a surreal episode. Poor Tanya.

ShazGV wrote: »
    Really enjoyed tonight’s episode, best of all the soaps tonight for me.

Jake Wood is an amazing actor, shame if the show loses him but how can Max be redeemed

If Stacey was always in love with Max then why not stay with him from the start, 10 years ago and Bradley would still be alive

• Advertisement

I really expected Phil to kill him especially with his temper and a gun. Wonder if it was the idea of spending life in the nick for Max that made him weaken and walk away.

Why would Stacey choose Max over Martin? She needs to get her eyes tested.

Me too, was thinking it be Tanya or one of Phil or Stacey's kids

Why has Jane not returned now the truth is out and how come Ian did not call the police :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Me too . Kept waiting for a body to be lieing by the railings .

I like New Martin and he really has put up with a lot from Stacey plus taking on Lily and Arthur as his own

Bradley must be turning in his grave :D

And yet when Mad Max turns up she forgets Martin, her lovely family in a second and thinks Max is God's gift. The mind boggles.

I think I am beginning to dislike Stacey.

And yet when Mad Max turns up she forgets Martin, her lovely family in a second and thinks Max is God's gift. The mind boggles.

I assume we can expect another off the rails maniac Stacey, guilt which is why
    Kat and Jean return

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

I've always found it illogical in general with Max as he comes across as a seriously creepy bloke. I mean tonight was a perfect example of that when Tanya finally got him by the balls with the lies, his mask dropped for a couple of seconds before going on the offensive again.

At least with Phil it's kind of unstandable why he's done well in the past with women.

I've always found it illogical in general with Max as he comes across as a seriously creepy bloke. I mean tonight was a perfect example of that when Tanya finally got him by the balls with the lies, his mask dropped for a couple of seconds before going on the offensive again.

At least with Phil it's kind of unstandable why he's done well in the past with women.

:confused:

Why did Stacey go after Max from the start, was it payback on Bradley?

• Advertisement

Phil is another mystery. How women find him attractive is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,717 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Phil is another mystery. How women find him attractive is beyond me.

Its the bank balance.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why did Stacey go after Max from the start, was it payback on Bradley?

Desperation on her part and very bad taste in men.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

I think I am beginning to dislike Stacey.
    When I saw the white dress and the gun, I thought Stacey was going to get killed (white to show the blood better)
    I'm really, really disappointed she survived. She has no redeeming features at all.

Gulliver wrote: »
    When I saw the white dress and the gun, I thought Stacey was going to get killed (white to show the blood better)
    I'm really, really disappointed she survived. She has no redeeming features at all.

WELL SAID

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    :confused:

:pac:

Well what I mean is that Phil always had the air of a man's man for want of a better phrase that some women like. He also always seemed to have more of a moral backbone than some of the other more prominent males on the square such as Den, Archie and Max.

I think that is what always made Phil popular with the audience in a way; that they knew they'd never see him crack off with a teenaged Michelle Fowler, Stacey Slater or Lucy Beale.

Max has only Oscar left now and his grandson Louie. He has lost them too.

I wonder if he will go back to prison for killing Stephen and the attempted murder of Jane?

Well what I mean is that Phil always had the air of a man's man for want of a better phrase that some women like. He also always seemed to have more of a moral backbone than some of the other more prominent males on the square such as Den, Archie and Max.

I think that is what always made Phil popular with the audience in a way; that they knew they'd never see him crack off with a teenaged Michelle Fowler, Stacey Slater or Lucy Beale.

Moral backbone.:confused: This is Phil Mitchell!

I can't see it myself.

Phil was with Dawn Miller

I am sure if Stacey, Michelle or Lucy gave Phil a glance he too would be in there in a shot trying :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭Shelga

Are they definitely dead?? Maybe they miraculously survive like Billy falling down his ravine in Corrie in slow motion, then decide to leave Walford?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement