Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Sorry what?? The only person arguing here is you. I wasn't at all rude.
    I didn't think it was relevant as eastenders is an English show and irish laws don't apply.

For heavens sake I am not arguing at all . I found " lets not get into this " rude actually but there you go . My post was as valid as yours in my opinion .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Karen's sister reminded me of Sam Mitchell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    For heavens sake I am not arguing at all . I found " lets not get into this " rude actually but there you go . My post was as valid as yours in my opinion .

Of course it was I didn't say it wasn't

I quite like S Club Hannah

I quite like S Club Hannah

I like Candice too, is that the character's name?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Who is Stacey going to stay with? Her mum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Karen's sister reminded me of Sam Mitchell

She reminds me of lola.

Where is Tanya gone is she gone surely not no way did they just bring her back for 2 episodes surely only a couple would do

Where is Tanya gone is she gone surely not no way did they just bring her back for 2 episodes surely only a couple would do

And have they forgotten Lauren exists ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Yeah, the last two episodes have been poorly made. No Tanya, Lauren barely appeared in Thursday's one and not at all today. They paid just as much attention to this nonsensical Mick/Aidan plot than they did Abi and Lauren, the story we actually wanted to see. Just silly.

ALSO! Ben and Jay's ex-girlfriend and housemate is in hospital, brain-dead after a terrible accident, and they're running around the pub, laughing and horsing around?

• Advertisement

Yeah, the last two episodes have been poorly made. No Tanya, Lauren barely appeared in Thursday's one and not at all today. They paid just as much attention to this nonsensical Mick/Aidan plot than they did Abi and Lauren, the story we actually wanted to see. Just silly.

ALSO! Ben and Jay's ex-girlfriend and housemate is in hospital, brain-dead after a terrible accident, and they're running around the pub, laughing and horsing around?

Exactly and Kathy who was close to Lauren seems oblivious of everything . And where is Tanya and who is looking after Louis ?

And Stacey only had one buggy so where is Hope ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Sonia is a first cousin to the Branning girls and she was on the sauce in the pub with Sharon, Kim and Honey.

Not a care in the world.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

It's really bad writing. It's as if they made the effort for a couple of episodes over Christmas and then regressed back to the usual thoughtlessness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Exactly and Kathy who was close to Lauren seems oblivious of everything . And where is Tanya and who is looking after Louis ?

And Stacey only had one buggy so where is Hope ?

Ian is looking after Louis, he brought him to visit Lauren the other night.

Stacey had a double buggy. The seats were lying flat so it looked like one was on top of the other.

Sonia is a first cousin to the Branning girls and she was on the sauce in the pub with Sharon, Kim and Honey.

Not a care in the world.

And Robbie is a cousin too , Donna was Abi's friend and they seem to not care a jot about her .Whitney is Laurens best friend and is swanning around the pub ! All very odd ,.

Ian is looking after Louis, he brought him to visit Lauren the other night.

Stacey had a double buggy. The seats were lying flat so it looked like one was on top of the other.

Ah thank you ! I was worried about the kids all alone .

Hospitals are quite strict about visiting hours so nobody would be allowed in the hospital at midnight. Abi is in ICU so cousins, friends or housemates would not be allowed visit. Immediate family only.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

If they were bringing Tanya back for just a couple of episodes surely one of them should have been the one tonight where Cora turns up and the baby is born it feels like they are filling gaps, Tanya should have been there to see her granddaughter being born and it feels like Cora and Tanya haven't seen each other. Keanu and Billy drinking when they could be called to do the job at a moments notice was ridiculous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Tanya missing from her daughter's bedside is hard to understand. Cora's not looking the best either.

Max mentioned the other night that Tanya wasn't coping well. Presumably that's why she's not at the hospital. They probably filled her up with Valium.

• Advertisement

Hospitals are quite strict about visiting hours so nobody would be allowed in the hospital at midnight. Abi is in ICU so cousins, friends or housemates would not be allowed visit. Immediate family only.

They could mention her or refer to her at some stage !
    Also Tanya not being phoned or present for the babys birth was nonsensical in my opinion . Tanya is a strong feisty woman who would not leave her girls

But fi seemed to swan in and out freely?

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    But fi seemed to swan in and out freely?

And whinge about herself while Max had to deal with his daughters life ebbing away . But priorities were never EEs strong points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What was the meaning of the sheets of paper flying all over the road, is Max going to go back now and try and execute revenge plan 2 after learning of Abi’s condition.

FFS two young girls one pregnant fall from the pub roof and everyone is partying in that pub even their relatives and close mates :confused: what a pile of sh*te

Abi had no bump but delivers a baby that looks healthy even though it is premature :rolleyes:

Dot would also be back for Abi and Lauren and where is Oscar?

FFS two young girls one pregnant fall from the pub roof and everyone is partying in that pub even their relatives and close mates :confused: what a pile of sh*te

Abi had no bump but delivers a baby that looks healthy even though it is premature :rolleyes:

Dot would also be back for Abi and Lauren and who has Louis?

Absolutely bizzare behaviour.The mood in the pub should surely have been somber,with Jay and Donna at least a little affected.
    Total waste of a dramatic storyline.
    Think Ian has Louis.Where did Dot go?

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    Absolutely bizzare behaviour.The mood in the pub should surely have been somber,with Jay and Donna at least a little affected.
    Total waste of a dramatic storyline.
    Think Ian has Louis.Where did Dot go?

Yes I think Ian has Louis, Sorry I meant where is Oscar and also why has Jane not returned, is she still afraid of Max?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Dot would also be back for Abi and Lauren and where is Oscar?

They mentioned the other night that she's supposed to be 7 months gone! Should've had a prominent bump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Not everyone who is pregnant has a prominent bump though.

• Advertisement

January wrote: »
    Not everyone who is pregnant has a prominent bump though.

Abi's baby girl did not look premature, for it's size she should have had a bump

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement