Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    Absolutely bizzare behaviour.The mood in the pub should surely have been somber,with Jay and Donna at least a little affected.
    Total waste of a dramatic storyline.
    Think Ian has Louis.Where did Dot go?

Jay chasing Whitney for a kiss and Ben after Keanu despite their ex girlfriend now roommate at death's door

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    Absolutely bizzare behaviour.The mood in the pub should surely have been somber,with Jay and Donna at least a little affected.
    Total waste of a dramatic storyline.
    Think Ian has Louis.Where did Dot go?

But tonights episode was set a week after the girls fell. People were probably somber in the immediate aftermath but realistically people get on with their lives. Whether in a soap or real life unless an event directly effects them people don't stop living. Maybe Jay and Donna were drinking to hide their pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

So are we actually going to see the job being pulled off that Aiden, Phil and the rest of the gang have planned? I would be very disappointed if after all these episodes that have been building up to a big job, that the job wasn't actually shown.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

But tonights episode was set a week after the girls fell. People were probably somber in the immediate aftermath but realistically people get on with their lives. Whether in a soap or real life unless an event directly effects them people don't stop living. Maybe Jay and Donna were drinking to hide their pain.

Abi was also an employee at the Vic so the carters should also have been more concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/eastenders-fans-point-out-huge-11769575

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5222043/EastEnders-viewers-disgusted-Abi-Brannings-birth.html

We are not the only ones talking about the whole Square not being even remotely concerned about the girls .Relatives , friends , employers , neighbours etc all couldnt even ask about her or show concern .
    I dont do twitter but apparently its full of messages saying exactly what we are saying here .The continuity was dreadful over the last few episodes .

• Advertisement

Riddle101 wrote: »
    So are we actually going to see the job being pulled off that Aiden, Phil and the rest of the gang have planned? I would be very disappointed if after all these episodes that have been building up to a big job, that the job wasn't actually shown.

It will be in Monday's episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

does Josh know Lauren fell from a roof?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

casio4 wrote: »
    does Josh know Lauren fell from a roof?

It's almost as if the scenes involving everyone else were filmed before the writers decided to throw the girls off the roof!

It's almost as if the scenes involving everyone else were filmed before the writers decided to throw the girls off the roof!

Or an missing episode .I keep wondering if I missed one ? Between Lauren having an unexpected bleed on the theatre table then Max and Tanya being told something ? There is a huge gap missing after those two scenes

• Registered Users Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Jeez Kush must spend 5 hours a day in the gym to get that ripped, there's not an ounce of fat on him.

• Advertisement

tina1040 wrote: »
    Abi was also an employee at the Vic so the carters should also have been more concerned.

And Abi's father was instrumental in the Carters losing their home and business which they are about to move out of. She was also involved in dodgy dealings with Aunt Babe while working in the pub, gave the customers food poisoning, gave their son an STI.

I'm not surprised they have little or no concern for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭jr86

Martin insulting Max to Stacey the last day was the scene of 2017!!! :D:D

Forget friends conveniently ignoring friends on their death bed, affairs/murders forgiven in a week, relatives not appearing for funerals - the fact Max Branning is somehow a prolific ladies man is the most absurd aspect of eastenders!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

A lot of people on the digital spy forum have said that, and it's the only thing that makes sense tbh. They must have decided that Abi and Lauren would've been part of a Christmas stunt, but they weren't yet sure what, hence why they weren't present in those scenes and also why nobody expressed any concern for them. It's got to be something along those lines, the writing can't be that poor. Either way, it's still a big mess up by the producers.

I'm just baffled as to why this Mick/Aidan heist is being forced upon us, it couldn't be less interesting. Are we ever going to get a break from Mick and the Carters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

It's all over the place, I agree.
    Was Max dropping the papers, I presume deeds, a sign that he realises that there is no hope for Abi?

That Aidan storyline is boring as hell.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Was Max dropping the papers, I presume deeds, a sign that he realises that there is no hope for Abi?

That's what I took from the scene. The blank stare, dropping the papers was the realisation that no amount of money will save his daughter.

I wonder what they will call the baby, Stephaine or Steph for short maybe?

Something that struck me, as I watched (I have zero medical knowledge) - and now I have seen it mentioned elsewhere - surely a premature baby wouldn't be handed to anyone. It made for a very poignant scene, admittedly.

EastEnders continuity is awful no one cares about abi or Lauren where the **** is Tanya just awful storytelling why bother bribing her back for 2 episodes

And Where is Luke the company falls apart and he’s no where to be seen or Josh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Lorna Fitzgerald was pictured at the funeral along with Jacqueline Jossa... they didn't want the public to find out which sister died.

The deeds to where as I thought Fi gave all bought properties back i.e. sold them back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The deeds to where as I thought Fi gave all bought properties back i.e. sold them back

Max’ss Arse paper!

January wrote: »
    Lorna Fitzgerald was pictured at the funeral along with Jacqueline Jossa... they didn't want the public to find out which sister died.

Do both survive, is it a miracle :p could the funeral be for someone else maybe Dot

Michelle Fowler and Honey Mitchell also are at it

Max was on the phone at the hospital, trying to sell some property to raise money, so he must have some of the deeds.

Do both survive, is it a miracle :p could the funeral be for someone else maybe Dot

Michelle Fowler and Honey Mitchell also are at it

Aidan :D I hope. That tiresome job that he is planning, might go horribly wrong, hopefully. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Aidan :D I hope. That tiresome job that he is planning, might go horribly wrong, hopefully. :D

Would be a horrible waste of an otherwise interesting character if they kill him off this soon into the show.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

This is starting to get hilarious now, ten minutes in and still no mention of Abi. Meanwhile, her cousin is sitting in the cafe having tea and cakes without a care in the world :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Haven’t the foggiest what is going on tbh.
    Kim always lowers the tone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Masood!!

I still miss Zainab

This is getting stupider by the minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Has there been any mention of what this whole master plan is actually about? Why are they doing it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement