Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Well that rules out my guess that its abi so now thinking its cindy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Bobby or Cindy, leaning towards former.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I liked the monologue of Dot's overlaying the scenes, talking about murder like a mirror of both murders.

I had my suspicions that it could been bobby but still think its cindy, she didn't seem to have a happy face on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Maybe Jane knew the showdown was coming and wanted bobby out of the house so she could break it to Ian?

Bobby murder with Jane cover up?

• Advertisement

Either Jane or Ian helped the cover up. If its not Cindy its someone else that isn't a beale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

I still say Abbie. Get Abbie out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I dont think Bobby would be able to hold something like that inside.He would have to crack.Im thinking Cindy as well especially after the way Peter manhandled her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Maybe Jane knew the showdown was coming and wanted bobby out of the house so she could break it to Ian?

Bobby murder with Jane cover up?

i think that was the bluff. I think she wanted him out of the house so as that he doesnt have to hear his "sister" killed his sister. Pretty legitimate reason!

I still say Abbie. Get Abbie out!!

no, that actress was brilliant tonight. every scene she was in was live and she nailed them . I a not a fan of her character but maybe thats the point!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Omg of Bobby or Cindy did it I will be so annoyed :mad: mega anticlimax!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭Riddle101

doovdela wrote: »
    Either Jane or Ian helped the cover up. If its not Cindy its someone else that isn't a beale.

I guess Denise is also a suspect since she was with Ian at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Ah man definitely getting the vibe of Bobby doing it and Jane and Peter covering it up now. Ian no way.

Good episode tonight. Jo...I mean Tanya...calling Ian Adam :D

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Inspector Dhar

Why would Bobby kill Lucy?

she has been brilliant, the actress, tonight in her live scenes. Kudos

Abbie is much better live than pre recorded! They've all done great so far imo. Must be much better having a scene here and there than the whole thing live...oh well here comes Friday! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Why would Bobby kill Lucy?

because he didn't like her. do we need more reason than that to kill someone?

Yay. Home sweet home, curled up in bed with iplayer. All your posts will start to make sense now :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I personally think that Jane had something to do with Lucy's murder. Great live scene tonight!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Abi was brill, Christian looks very unwell, Tawar is a legend, what did Phil want to tell Ian, not Bobby as Emma said its still murder, Jane deffo orchestrated the cover up, Kats puking was very convincing. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Wasn't Dean arrested and put in jail for a bit? Could Dean of told Phil something while he was in there?

The power of love is stuck in my head :(

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Wasn't Dean arrested and put in jail for a bit? Could Dean of told Phil something while he was in there?

The power of love is stuck in my head :(

No Dean was never jailed for the rape from what I remember.

Witchie wrote: »
    That's pretty much Abi in the clear now. Is Kat going to burst into their old house and find Nick?

no they sre "recreating" the first ever ee scene where 3 men burst into what is now the slaters house where nick is now to find reg cox dead.

no they sre "recreating" the first ever ee scene where 3 men burst into what is now the slaters house where nick is now to find reg cox dead.

Except one of the men is Stacey now for some reason :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Oh wait it's probably about Kathy then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,459 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So who did Jane call?

The duff duff duff duff endings are brill tonight it was Ian after Abi last night

Billy is now a favourite too even though him and also Bobby aren't in the suspect list

Jane is way too obvious has been for a weeks now

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Oh wait it's probably about Kathy then

I was thinking the same, especially because of the look he gave Ben when he came in

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So who did Jane call?

Masood to bring Bobby round.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My nerves are shot!! Is it tomorrow night yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So who did Jane call?

The duff duff duff duff endings are brill tonight it was Ian after Abi last night

Billy is now a favourite too even though him and also Bobby aren't in the suspect list

Jane is way too obvious has been for a weeks now

She called Masood to take Bobby.

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote: »
    My nerves are shot!! Is it tomorrow night yet?

Hour and a half of EE tomorrow

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement