Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

This is a brutal episode. Completely pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Was just coming back into the room and heard Mick I think say when doors opened
    'It's you' anyone know who it was ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I couldn't care less who is dead

Did anyone know what the hell was going on ? What a farce .

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Was just coming back into the room and heard Mick I think say when doors opened
    'It's you' anyone know who it was ?

I rewound it it to check but didn't recognise him.

• Advertisement

ShazGV wrote: »
    Has there been any mention of what this whole master plan is actually about? Why are they doing it?

They seem to have picked up a crate from a private house.... either cash or piece of art.

I rewound it it to check but didn't recognise him.

Thanks. All may be clearer in the next episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    They seem to have picked up a crate from a private house.... either cash or piece of art.

Fair City script

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Karen is funny loved her singing tonight and standing on the chair taking it all in, she should have been in the cafe with the girls, I don't think Bex should have been there she's a bit young to be sitting around with the older ones slagging off their men. I hate Mick in his silly dressing gown and slippers

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Wow, what a gritty, enthralling episode full of excitement that nobody saw coming :rolleyes:

Now we have to endure Mick's recovery and many months of mopey Linda :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

Who the heck is that??

2zz4vw4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

Hmmm... Further investigation online tells me that it's probably a character we haven't seen before.
    But don’t worry, you haven’t missed anything – the soap is yet to actually reveal who this guy is and what his connection to Mick is.

I'll relax now... That was driving me nuts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Estrellita wrote: »
    Who the heck is that??

2zz4vw4.jpg
    He's a friend of Lee. He was in it before.

casio4 wrote: »
    Karen is funny loved her singing tonight and standing on the chair taking it all in, she should have been in the cafe with the girls, I don't think Bex should have been there she's a bit young to be sitting around with the older ones slagging off their men. I hate Mick in his silly dressing gown and slippers

Give me Karen anyday rather that thick Mick and mopey Linda . So sick of Carter woes now

The credits have him as Callum "Halfway" Highway played by actor Tony Clay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

First episode aired in 2018 was an absolute turd. Not a good sign.

Flogging the older Pakistani female stereotype. Again.
    The "excitement" of Keanu driving a van like he was blind and him supposed to be a mechanic.
    Rubber masks ≠ comedy.
    The Walford Wives club. Really???
    Abi still not dead.
    Max still not beaten to death.
    No Tanya, Luke, Josh, Jane or Louie.
    Hilarious plan backfires are not actually hilarious.
    Mick friggin' Carter won't die.

I think I'll quit this crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭amber2

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ShazGV wrote: »
    Has there been any mention of what this whole master plan is actually about? Why are they doing it?

I think it is somehow connected to Mel, is it her they are robbing from

So Jase is Jay's real dad and Phil lied because of Max :confused::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

The world and it’s mother knowing about ‘the plan’ is ridiculous
    Doing it in the middle of the square?? Wtf
    Phil and Vincent aren’t stupid to have them agree to this plan is as unbelievable as it was to have Stacey sleep with max

MIGHT have been good otherwise

Calling it ‘the plan’ isn’t helping ....giving me fair city flashbacks

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mickey Maguire from Shameless also in on the heist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

That was a good episode tonight ... but who was the "its you!" ?

those viewers very sour that abby didnt get the duffs duffs duffs ... I reckon she will get them (and maybe a little solemn jingle first) some time this week when max has to turn off her life support - thats what I reckon will happen

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Mickey Maguire from Shameless also in on the heist

Best bit of a poor programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

What a poorly executed heist. I mean I'm no criminal mastermind, but I can't imagine a worse way of pulling off a heist.

First of all, Too many people already know about the heist. Apart from Aiden's crew, you've also got Max, Shirley, Linda and Bernadette. Keegan probably knows as well, and Kim is really suspicious of Vincent. I mean the second Max told Phil he knew about it, that should have set off alarm bells that it probably wasn't the smartest idea to go ahead with it. But so many people know about it, that it comprises the secrecy of the heist already.

Secondly, They're pulling off a heist outside the business of a known criminal. Both Phil and Ben have prior convictions and are known to the police. Surely this would arouse a lot of suspicion from the police, and they would both be the first people questioned. Phil is taking too much of a risk allowing it to go down outside the Arches.

Thirdly, It seems like this heist was planned in a short amount of time, too short of a time to really pull it off well. A good heist I reckon would be planned well in advance, everyone would know what they're doing, and they would be ready for it on the day. Considering the drama everyone was going through prior to the heist, I don't think any of them were really ready.

Fourth, Aiden was taking a pretty big gamble on choosing the people for this job. I suppose he had to make do with what he had, but he went for guys who were inexperienced, and who didn't even trust each other. Unless Aiden is planning on f*cking them over in the end, then it seems like Aiden is taking too much of a risk. Considering the amount of heat a heist would bring, it's pretty unwise for Aiden to be gambling his future on the idea that these guys were the right guys for a heist.

Anyway I liked the episode for the most part, but couldn't help think how badly prepared they were for that heist.

P.S Looks like Mickey Maguire from Shameless is getting some work. He even talked about his love for dogs which is something that Mickey from Shameless loved as well. Would be funny if he said his name was Mickey in the show as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Riddle101 wrote: »
    What a poorly executed heist. I mean I'm no criminal mastermind, but I can't imagine a worse way of pulling off a heist.

First of all, Too many people already know about the heist. Apart from Aiden's crew, you've also got Max, Shirley, Linda and Bernadette. Keegan probably knows as well, and Kim is really suspicious of Vincent. I mean the second Max told Phil he knew about it, that should have set off alarm bells that it probably wasn't the smartest idea to go ahead with it. But so many people know about it, that it comprises the secrecy of the heist already.

Secondly, They're pulling off a heist outside the business of a known criminal. Both Phil and Ben have prior convictions and are known to the police. Surely this would arouse a lot of suspicion from the police, and they would both be the first people questioned. Phil is taking too much of a risk allowing it to go down outside the Arches.

Thirdly, It seems like this heist was planned in a short amount of time, too short of a time to really pull it off well. A good heist I reckon would be planned well in advance, everyone would know what they're doing, and they would be ready for it on the day. Considering the drama everyone was going through prior to the heist, I don't think any of them were really ready.

Fourth, Aiden was taking a pretty big gamble on choosing the people for this job. I suppose he had to make do with what he had, but he went for guys who were inexperienced, and who didn't even trust each other. Unless Aiden is planning on f*cking them over in the end, then it seems like Aiden is taking too much of a risk. Considering the amount of heat a heist would bring, it's pretty unwise for Aiden to be gambling his future on the idea that these guys were the right guys for a heist.

Anyway I liked the episode for the most part, but couldn't help think how badly prepared they were for that heist.

P.S Looks like Mickey Maguire from Shameless is getting some work. He even talked about his love for dogs which is something that Mickey from Shameless loved as well. Would be funny if he said his name was Mickey in the show as well.

Crap episode,but nice to see mickey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Very poor start to the New Year for Eastenders. Very few (if any) redeeming moments in that episode, in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Just watched it.

Pure and utter ****e! :rolleyes:

It’s on for 1 hour

i liked the new years day episode ... looks like i am in the minority then.

What are the chances of two members of the same family being shot? - hope micks ambulance doesnt collide with a lorry and turn over - not unless jack is there anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Early start tonight. ..just began...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement