Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

maurv2 wrote: »
    I wonder what would Les ("Christine") Coker think of what Billy is doing with his business now :rolleyes:

Well let's not forget that that Les worked with Nick Cotton and helped fake his death that time. He's not exactly a saint himself. Hell Les would probably have worked with Aiden too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Ben looking like the cat that got the cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

so Ben got one up on Phil, he deserves it the way Phil uses him and the Arches. Wonder what Ben will spend the money on? how come Aiden isn't sniffing around wondering where the loot is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

How come Bex didn't recognise Tiffany? They are cousins after all!
    Would love to see a storyline with the Taylor's that didn't revolve around them being skint all the time - Karen could be comedy gold with the right storyline instead of resorting to a Benny Hill style hold up for comedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

A few years back eastenders went through a phase were every single scene was of someone on the bones of their arse broke. Walking round the square trying for find a job / suicidal / depressed. I feel tonight's episode was back in that era. Every single storyline involved someone about to be evicted / starving /homeless / scrounging for a job. I tell you ... ye wouldn't want to be of a depressed disposition watching it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mas is the ice cream king :p

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

I had one eye on Eastenders and one eye on my dinner tonight so half missed the bit immediately before Ben opened the suitcase. Do we know how he ended up with it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Omg that was hilarious when Karen was on the phone to Mr Poopedom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

EIREDriver wrote: »
    I had one eye on Eastenders and one eye on my dinner tonight so half missed the bit immediately before Ben opened the suitcase. Do we know how he ended up with it?

I don't think so but my guess is him and Jay in it together, they knew something went down at the arches and when they saw Aiden sniffing around the funeral home figured it out and took the loot before it got buried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

January wrote: »
    I don't think so but my guess is him and Jay in it together, they knew something went down at the arches and when they saw Aiden sniffing around the funeral home figured it out and took the loot before it got buried.

But when Ben said he’d cover Abbie’s rent, jay was like “how can you afford that, this place isn’t even doing that great.” So if he was in on it doesn’t make much sense why he would say that.

• Advertisement

January wrote: »

Is Ben in it with Aiden?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

I have watched EE for at least 20 years now but it has never been this complicated, the whole Wilmot-Brown thing and now this - we need them to go back to affairs and who's the Daddy for a bit now. It is really trying to be something that it isn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Is that the same actress playing Tiffany?

She looks different

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I know my whites from my coloureds......No offence !. Still laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

what is Masood up to and who is the girl? not a clue what is going on. Why doesn't Mas move in with the aunt and uncle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

It'll probably only take about 5 minutes for Ian to start trying to get back with Mel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

casio4 wrote: »
    what is Masood up to and who is the girl? not a clue what is going on. Why doesn't Mas move in with the aunt and uncle?

I presumed the aunt and uncle were emergency foster carers and the little girl was with them before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Is that the same actress playing Tiffany?

She looks different

Same actress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Didn't recognize Mel until I seen the closing credits. It has been near 15 years to be fair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

If I had that stolen loot, I wouldn't be hiding it in the same place where the crime took place, and where they stashed the money before moving it into the funeral parlor. Ben already had a call from the police on Monday's episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Riddle101 wrote: »
    If I had that stolen loot, I wouldn't be hiding it in the same place where the crime took place, and where they stashed the money before moving it into the funeral parlor. Ben already had a call from the police on Monday's episode.
    Under a table in a shed that's constantly getting the door smashed in. SILLY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Under a table in a shed that's constantly getting the door smashed in. SILLY

Most ridiculous thing ever. Like you'd leave that much money lying in a garage that would be empty for hours.

It's all so confusing at the minute. The whole Aidan thing was just plain silly. The Carters/Wilmot Brown thing went on for so long and then suddenly died a quick death. It's jumping from one silly storyline to another at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Most ridiculous thing ever. Like you'd leave that much money lying in a garage that would be empty for hours.

It's all so confusing at the minute. The whole Aidan thing was just plain silly. The Carters/Wilmot Brown thing went on for so long and then suddenly died a quick death. It's jumping from one silly storyline to another at the minute

And is anyone gonna tell us what happened to Luke after he got bundled into a van and never to be mentioned again??!!

SAMTALK wrote: »

Is JWB dead?

:
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is JWB dead?

:D:D
    Meant the story dies a quick death!

Im sure they'll leave him lying in a hospital bed until they decide on another silly story

Kathy and Massood are getting together

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

I assume Mel is Aidens present bit of rough or in cahoots with him to rip off Ciara

Mel is perfect for Jack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I thought Ben booking the ferry over the phone was a bit unrealistic. My kids are roughly the same age and it wouldn't cross their minds to make a phone call for a travel booking. It's all done online.

• Advertisement

I thought Ben booking the ferry over the phone was a bit unrealistic. My kids are roughly the same age and it wouldn't cross their minds to make a phone call for a travel booking. It's all done online.

Had the same thought myself. Was wondering when it came to paying was he going to have to root under overalls for his wallet..

He could have just waited 2 mins until he got to the desk at the garage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement