Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options
1341342343344345347»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I reckon tonight abby will get her special EastEnders duff duff Duff's .... Or rather a little nice jingle then end titles

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Why on Earth has Masood been brought back? And why is he such a pathetic loser? He basically begs for a job in the pub, then turns up on his first day and announces that it's just a stop gap and he's got no intention of staying there. He's ran businesses before so has some idea of how the workplace works, nobody in a job would behave like that. Then his aunt and uncle, who're awful characters imo, talked him into letting them stay in the house rent free. I mean, what the actual hell is going on with Eastenders?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Omg. That was just so sad. Really great story and acting.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

That was hard to watch :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

Excellent episode. Brilliantly done. Even though I never liked abi, that tugged at the heart strings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭FCIM

Someone should tell that hospital their clock is wrong. She died at 8:29 by my watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

A brutally honest episode .Well done everyone .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

With all the shouting it was hard to work out what was going on with TJ, did he sleep with Tiffany?

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭FCIM

EastEnders has always done that kind of episode really well. They also know how to do it but not make it draining on the viewer as Whitney knocking your man clean out was as amusing as it was welcome. She's quickly becoming my favourite character (behind Phil).

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

10k posts. Locked. Please continue on new thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement