Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

phasers wrote: »
    Except one of the men is Stacey now for some reason :pac:

no its fatboy, kush and charlie as far ad i know

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Martin's in there I think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

fr336 wrote: »
    Hour and a half of EE tomorrow

Oh gosh. My fella will love me for this :D

Omg of Bobby or Cindy did it I will be so annoyed :mad: mega anticlimax!

why? would you prefer some completly random character that ten months of clues made no sense at all

why? would you prefer some completly random character that ten months of clues made no sense at all

You're grumpier than Phil Mitchell sometimes :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Because neither character has ever done anything of significance on the show and I couldn't care less what happened to them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 247 ✭✭primary 2

just checked the betting on paddy power,after tonights episode bobby beale is now the 9/4 favourite followed by jane beale at 3/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Why were Martin, Kush and Stacey going over to the house then?

You're grumpier than Phil Mitchell sometimes :D

you can detect emotions over the internet! no i mean it would be annoying if it wasnt someone connected with the clues. its down to cindy, bobby, denise now in my opinion

you can detect emotions over the internet! no i mean it would be annoying if it wasnt someone connected with the clues. its down to cindy, bobby, denise now in my opinion

You're watching too much EastEnders mate I was trying to be lighthearted oh well :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I can't see how Bobbe Beale did it though. He's just a kid, and I don't think he would be able to mentally process something as big as murdering his sister, and be able to keep cool and innocent about it. Even if Jane helped him cover it up, he'd still show signs the way anyone with a big secret would.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,459 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Omg of Bobby or Cindy did it I will be so annoyed :mad: mega anticlimax!

I hope it isn't one of them either but who else would Jane cover for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

So now Peter knows?

Is it me or does anybody else think peter is a crap actor. ( But boy is he handsome)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

So what was it that Les needed to sort?

I'm glad Bradley is being remembered, I hope Dot mentions him too

Tanya was looking for her bald ginja Max for some hanky panky :p

lulu1 wrote: »
    Is it me or does anybody else think peter is a crap actor. ( But boy is he handsome)

yeah he is very bland and wooden i think. suits him in some scenes but anything emotional or humorous, he cant pull off great!

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Maybe Jane knew the showdown was coming and wanted bobby out of the house so she could break it to Ian?

Bobby murder with Jane cover up?

But how or why would Bobby want to murder Lucy.

yeah he is very bland and wooden i think. suits him in some scenes but anything emotional or humorous, he cant pull off great!

But..but...he has a 6 pack he's amazing! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

lulu1 wrote: »
    But how or why would Bobby want to murder Lucy.

to get her room? do you see how crowded the beales house gets???

Nah seriously it's got to be something to do with whatever phil was trying to tell Ian but not in front of Ben...

i think the Beale house scene was set up like last nights Max and Abi!

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I can't see how Bobbe Beale did it though. He's just a kid, and I don't think he would be able to mentally process something as big as murdering his sister, and be able to keep cool and innocent about it. Even if Jane helped him cover it up, he'd still show signs the way anyone with a big secret would.

He would have told Tiffany :p

• Advertisement

But..but...he has a 6 pack he's amazing! :cool:

i am a guy so unless he has a six pack of beer for me he does nothing for me!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Its not Bobby. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Its looking very like Cindy. Shes looking very shifty in every scene. Is there anywhere I can watch back Tanya saying Adams name without having to watch the whole episode back?

Is there anywhere I can watch back Tanya saying Adams name without having to watch the whole episode back?

Lol.

Its looking very like Cindy. Shes looking very shifty in every scene. Is there anywhere I can watch back Tanya saying Adams name without having to watch the whole episode back?

the way peter angrily grabbed her in pub as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Just a thought but was nick cotton lurking around the corners when Lucy was murdered???

You know when he had that chat to dot about all the people he killed and then dot chatting to Ronnie tonight. And then there's the drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

I think that's the decoy, I'm still thinking Denise will shock us all.

Doof, Doof, dododododooof.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

exactly it IS looking like cindy but the big reveal isn't until tomorrow, there'll be twists and turns yet,

i think it's a decoy, cindy is a decoy, i'm betting on Phil outting the murderer (come on like he was the victim in one of the previous who dunits?)

what if its Denny???? he's evil enough???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

That 'how's Adam?' was brilliant, as well as Laurie's deep breath after Cindy left

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement