Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Zippie84 wrote: »
    That 'how's Adam?' was brilliant, as well as Laurie's deep breath after Cindy left

What deep breath? Missed that. I did wonder why Jane was laughing mid vows... Im guessing that wasnt scripted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,459 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

hoodwinked wrote: »
    exactly it IS looking like cindy but the big reveal isn't until tomorrow, there'll be twists and turns yet,

i think it's a decoy, cindy is a decoy, i'm betting on Phil outting the murderer (come on like he was the victim in one of the previous who dunits?)

what if its Denny???? he's evil enough???

Where is Denny, I thought Sharon would want him as Ian's best man

Wherever I am, there's always Pooh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

hiding out with Peggy....doof doof doof doof doof...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Really enjoyed tonight's episode, even (or especially!) Tanya's slip up.

Loving the build up to tomorrow, I'm not usually one to enjoy the anticipation but this is great. Best storyline in any soap in a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

lol poor Jo Joyner https://twitter.com/dollyjoyner/status/568157284884451328

and Laurie's response. Nice to see the banter. I like that it happened and gave us a laugh. It'd be a shame to have live episodes and not have some wee thing happen :D

https://twitter.com/LauriebrettX/status/568160443396710400

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,321 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Aaargh the suspense is killing me!! I think Denise had something to do with it now - she's been too quiet over the last few episodes..

Not as bad as Scott Maslen back in 2010! And he'd done a live episode of The Bill before :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

denny hasnt been seen for months! kid actor could be sick, hopefully not.

• Advertisement

fr336 wrote: »
    Not as bad as Scott Maslen back in 2010! And he'd done a live episode of The Bill before :D

He had a serious cock up in that episode! Totes awks

ah, i think hers was worse! jack (scott) just sounded like a bubbling stuttering mess! i like it though as its good light relief! plus she is a fox so ill always forgive her!

I kinda feel that Jo's was worse, cos Scott just completely started stuttering over his words and mixing his lines all up, but she referred to a character by their real name - but that at the end of the day it's just a bit of fun and gave us a laugh, so hers is way funnier and better :D

SPOILER:
    Adam
    killed Lucy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Much more live scenes tonight. Felt so bad for Jo Joyner when she said "How's Adam?", but I think they recovered well from it. I probably would've frozen completely after something like that...

I'm now guessing it wasn't any of the Brannings or the Beales that killed Lucy and they're just all Red Herrings, and we'll be completely shocked by who it actually is tomorrow.

I kinda feel that Jo's was worse, cos Scott just completely started stuttering over his words and mixing his lines all up, but she referred to a character by their real name - but that at the end of the day it's just a bit of fun and gave us a laugh, so hers is way funnier and better :D

Yeah you both have a point actually, ok you're right :D Thinking about it Scott's could actually be explained away due to the character being under pressure at the time. I don't think Jo has anything to be embarrassed about though if anything it added to the occasion :P I'd love a few scenes live every week tbh...anything they want kept as a true surprise not leaked to magazines would be great :o

Much more live scenes tonight. Felt so bad for Jo Joyner when she said "How's Adam?", but I think they recovered well from it. I probably would've frozen completely after something like that...

I'm now guessing it wasn't any of the Brannings or the Beales that killed Lucy and they're just all Red Herrings, and we'll be completely shocked by who it actually is tomorrow.

But what is Jane hiding :confused: roll on tomorrow night's EE

I have to say I'm enjoying this more than the last anniversary, things seem far more slick all round. The Archie thing was kind of lame too...Stacey added as a late suspect in a way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

But what is Jane hiding :confused: roll on tomorrow night's EE

She had just found out Lucy had been killed at the house, and was freaking out that someone in the house may be a murderer, hence getting Bobby out of there to go stay with Masood. The rest of them arrived back at the house of their own accord (well Cindy was dragged there by Peter, but you know what I mean)...

She could very well be hiding something, but she may not be and just in shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I'd love it if it's not a Branning or Beale, and we're totally shocked! But they'd have to fit in with all the clues along the way or it wouldn't make sense. I'm atrocious at coming up with these theories so I haven't even tried to figure it out!

• Advertisement

I agree completely. With a big reveal tomorrow night it'd be kinda predictable if it was someone who so many had already identified.

Also glad to see more live scenes tonight.

Ok I'm going with Denise!!

Yeah you both have a point actually, ok you're right :D Thinking about it Scott's could actually be explained away due to the character being under pressure at the time. I don't think Jo has anything to be embarrassed about though if anything it added to the occasion :P I'd love a few scenes live every week tbh...anything they want kept as a true surprise not leaked to magazines would be great :o

I think Scott's could be explained away easier, as he was having a go at Bradley and how many of us in real life have gotten flustered in a heated real-life situation and messed up what we were trying to say

But definitely don't think Jo has anything to be embarrassed about. Can only imagine the pressure of live scenes especially on a week like this, and it gave us a laugh, so fair play to her.

Just because Lucy was killed at home that don't mean her immediate family did it

Just because Lucy was killed at home that don't mean her immediate family did it

agreed

Remember it was said at one point that there a clue of who the killer was in the first episode of Eastenders? Anyone watch it and have any idea what that was?

The only thing that jumped out at me was Ethel talking about neighbours - being afraid to get involved, and neighbours not being what they once were. Can't remember the exact lines, would need to watch it back to hear.

Anything else jump out at anyone from the first episode as the supposed clue?

Remember it was said at one point that there a clue of who the killer was in the first episode of Eastenders? Anyone watch it and have any idea what that was?

The only thing that jumped out at me was Ethel talking about neighbours - being afraid to get involved, and neighbours not being what they once were. Can't remember the exact lines, would need to watch it back to hear.

Anything else jump out at anyone from the first episode as the supposed clue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bGM5mPSm70

That's amazing. Will be very interesting to see what it is!!!!

I think Scott's could be explained away easier, as he was having a go at Bradley and how many of us in real life have gotten flustered in a heated real-life situation and messed up what we were trying to say

But definitely don't think Jo has anything to be embarrassed about. Can only imagine the pressure of live scenes especially on a week like this, and it gave us a laugh, so fair play to her.

ah she has to be embarrased in a way!! But proud as everyone loved it! Both the actress and character are so likeable that she was never going to be abused for it! But i guarantee you if someone like Abi or Lee or someone else unlikeable messed up they would be absolutely trolled! It was so funny it almost seemed planned! Think they threw in Cindy also quickly into the scene as the two of them (Laurie and Jo) just froze and alsmost seemed speechless!

Tamwars Tweets still are the best thing going though for me!

yeah denise is still in there strongly as are a few more i guess but because of denises huge involvement in kims live pregnancy it would be hard to see her as the killer. jay hasnt had a word all week, neither Lola. so other suspects really keeping low profile.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement