Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Lorna Fitzgerald is getting a lot of praise on Twitter for her live scenes as Abi. Don't think anyone expected her to do such a good job and she's been in a lot of the live scenes and had a lot to do in them too. Fair play to her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,321 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Lorna Fitzgerald is getting a lot of praise on Twitter for her live scenes as Abi. Don't think anyone expected her to do such a good job and she's been in a lot of the live scenes and had a lot to do in them too. Fair play to her.

She's an excellent actress - not suprised she did such a good job :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

denny hasnt been seen for months! kid actor could be sick, hopefully not.

Tracy from Corrie went up the stairs and wasn't seen for months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Someone said there was a clue in the very first episode of EE. Having just watched it I am starting to think Nick Cotton.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

leahyl wrote: »
    She's an excellent actress - not suprised she did such a good job :-)

Have to admit she has her weak spots in the normal episodes? This week she's been fantastic though, like a duck to water. I never put much between her and her sister though - I wonder how she would have fared live :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

lulu1 wrote: »
    Someone said there was a clue in the very first episode of EE. Having just watched it I am starting to think Nick Cotton.

I'm not sure. When they announced there was a clue in the first episode, my immediate thought was that the most well known clue about the first episode was that Reg died and had been killed by Nick, so that might point at Nick, but as it's the most well known thing about the episode it may be a bit obvious, and expecting something a bit more discreet, maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭yipeeeee

leahyl wrote: »
    Aaargh the suspense is killing me!! I think Denise had something to do with it now - she's been too quiet over the last few episodes..

Remember Emma staring at Denise in the pub and then her house.

And Denises drinking.

Tamwar is too much :D

B-Jy-1zIgAE3Pn3.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I watched the 1st episode and I can't see anything not unless I'm missing something. Nick killed Reg Cox. Reg who was barely alive was found by Den, Ali and Arthur at number 23 and Nick will be found the same way.

• Advertisement

The Adam mistake was funny but thats all part of the fun

90 minutes of EE tomorrow :D

....... Chinese maybe ?

The Adam mistake was funny but thats all part of the fun

90 minutes of EE tomorrow :D

....... Chinese maybe ?

yeah might order one in, not had a good chinese chicken curry in ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Dot
    did it. She's a
    serial killer
    now! Like mother like son.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

fr336 wrote: »

Oooooh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

the only thing about the overuse of so many red herrings in this storyline is that they are seen as that and people know that they either mean nothing. i think because we knew it wasnt going to be revealed until tomorrow this is hard to avoid as they have to keep the suspense up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭John Cherry

The faces on the two actresses when Tanya said the wrong name was hilarious,she just wanted the ground to swallow her up. Jane I'm sure messed up with saying Ian's name in the proper,order if I heard correctly. She said Albert Ian Beale as opposed to Ian Albert Beale,even though the name was said to her properly about at least five times. It was a brilliant episode,can't wait till tomorrow night,should be a cracking episode and then the live episode on Friday should be fun :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭aster99

In the UK they seem to think Bobby did it accidentally and was covered up by Jane

He's also bookies favourite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭turffooter

OK, i have driven myself mad thinking of theories behind Lucy so I have decided to pick someone and stick by it now.

If I had 4 suspects they would be Denise, Jane, Bobby and Cindy but I am going to choose the latter two as my choices. Both are strong odds so worth a fiver each.

So my theory is Jane helped cover up a row between Cindy (probably) but maybe Bobby which led to Lucy's eventual death.

I think the row centred around the cocaine, perhaps hidden in the jewelry box with Cindy threathening to expose Lucy. I think there was a row and a catfight and Lucy was hit by the jewelry box knocking her out, or at least dazing her. Perhaps this led to an aneurysm and her dazily leaving the house and finding herself on the common? It would be ironic if Emma suffered an aneurysm trying to solve the murder also.

Masood and/or Denise may also have been involved in clearing the body from the scene. If she did die at Beales.

I think the key is Jane covering up for Lauren by stating she saw her out the window at a certain time to Emma. I think it clicked with Emma that Jane could not have been there as on the CCTV her car was missing at the time she claimed. "Hence...............it doesn't add up" SOC (scene of crime....

i have more on this and i'll edit it accordingly but i am convincing myself by the minute.

the music box under the tree was a plant by Emma to test reactions by the suspects she had narrowed it down to.

i think she called jane that night with the "i know you killed lucy" line believing it to be her but jane brought cindy along to explain the story. "its still murder" perhaps testifying to the fact that Cindy is so young and/or it was not intended. (although then you are getting into premeditated zone) Note that Emma had no problem meeting the killer and seemed to empathise with them giving them a chance to explain and battling with her conscience whether to ship them in to the police. "i cannot keep THE secret"............ ie the cover up by Jane / Cindy (bobby). if it was someone like Jay, Ben, Billy, Lee, the Crokers, Denise, Whitney, even Max or any other suspect outside the Beale family, i think she would struggle to meet them and give them an opportunity to explain themselves.

jane hid items in the floorboards and has spent a lot of time with cindy, most notably convincing Alfie to get ian out of the house as "he would be doing her and Cindy a favour" the night if the stag.

Cindy has kept a very low profile since the night compared to others and has never shown any strong indications you can say she is definitely innocent, ie no finger pointing miss marple stuff. yet she is always lurking about.

Also, if it is Cindy, Ian won't shop her into the police. She is a kid and there is a baby involved. if it was jane, i couldnt see him forgiving her. if it was any of the brannings/mitchells straight to jail, likewise denise, the crokers, lee, whitney etc.

i think for utmost drama and shock and a lasting legacy, ian's own daughter killing her sister would be the best option. I feel they have big plans for Cindy the character and giving her this platform and background will push her onto a new level.

10/1................... great price if you ask me.

i must say i read this post and i went out and put 25 quid on cindy and a small bet on denise and bobby. it was a great post i thought at the time by him/her and best theory offered on this thread so i went with it! pints on me if its cindy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Zippie84 wrote: »
    Remember it was said at one point that there a clue of who the killer was in the first episode of Eastenders? Anyone watch it and have any idea what that was?

The only thing that jumped out at me was Ethel talking about neighbours - being afraid to get involved, and neighbours not being what they once were. Can't remember the exact lines, would need to watch it back to hear.

Anything else jump out at anyone from the first episode as the supposed clue?

nope nevermind different fruit bowl! :D

i can't see a thing, unless Lucy was pregnant and it's related to that, max wasn't the only one she was with was he?

double duh, Kathy was in the first episode too so that gives weight to the opinion that she's back/did it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Only 3 of the regular cast members have yet to appear in a scene so far this week, unless I just missed them... Stan, Mo and Aleks - I hope they all show up at some point, since the crew have clearly made an effort to get as many people involved as possible...

Also, great to see Tracey and Winston prominently featured this week... Maybe the clue from the first episode is Tracey - she's been in it since episode 1, so it's obvious that Tracey killed Lucy!

Spoiler for tonight's episode
    EastEnders villain Dean Wicks will make a shocking move in the first of tonight's dramatic episodes (February 19) as he plans to start a fire at the Queen Vic.

Dean (Matt Di Angelo), who was seen secretly returning to Albert Square last night, sets a drastic revenge plan into motion in explosive scenes.

Wanting to make the Carter family suffer after Linda rightly reported him for rape, Dean arrives at The Vic with a lighter and petrol in hand.

Ruthless Dean pours petrol all over the barrel store, but he is stopped in his tracks when Linda's daughter Nancy (Maddy Hill) notices the smell and arrives to investigate.

Nancy is taken hostage by Dean but her father Mick (Danny Dyer) soon finds them and makes a drastic plan of his own to deal with the situation.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a629939/eastenders-spoiler-pictures-dean-wicks-to-take-nancy-carter-hostage.html

EastEnders villain Dean Wicks will make a shocking move in the first of tonight's dramatic episodes (February 19) as he plans to start a fire at the Queen Vic.

Dean (Matt Di Angelo), who was seen secretly returning to Albert Square last night, sets a drastic revenge plan into motion in explosive scenes.

Wanting to make the Carter family suffer after Linda rightly reported him for rape, Dean arrives at The Vic with a lighter and petrol in hand.

Ruthless Dean pours petrol all over the barrel store, but he is stopped in his tracks when Linda's daughter Nancy (Maddy Hill) notices the smell and arrives to investigate.

Nancy is taken hostage by Dean but her father Mick (Danny Dyer) soon finds them and makes a drastic plan of his own to deal with the situation.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a629939/eastenders-spoiler-pictures-dean-wicks-to-take-nancy-carter-hostage.html

Was just about to post this... Should be good...

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Ribena74

I've a feeling its Lee.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

xbd7yg.jpg

Have to say, I'm glad everyone here managed to see the funny side of "How's Adam?" and thought it added to the episode rather than detracted it... I've seen some horrible comments elsewhere where people are cursing Jo Joyner to high hell over the slip up and condemning Dominic Treadwell Collins for deciding to go LIVE in the first place...

Some people would want to cop on to themselves and not take life so seriously. Not to mention they're an awful lot braver behind the safety of their keyboards to write disgusting comments that they wouldn't dare say in person.

Haters gonna hate I suppose, just glad I don't run in to too many ar$eholes like that in real life...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Would actually make for an interesting storyline if someone actually did burn down the Queen Vic. Being Such a focal point of the show it would cause quite a dilemma.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement