Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Would actually make for an interesting storyline if someone actually did burn down the Queen Vic. Being Such a focal point of the show it would cause quite a dilemma.
    Well Phil burned The Vic down a few years ago when he was addicted to crack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

I watched the first ever episode again for that rumoured clue and saw nothing but as I was paying so close attention, couldn't help but notice the topless pin up in the Queen Vic that was in about a dozen or so shots. Amazing that was allowed back then.

Anyway, my guess on who killed Lucy is: the copper Cameron, Emma's ex.

Remember him watching Lauren and Peter all the time. I reckon he saw Max with Lucy and because he blamed max for Emma leaving him, he decided to take Lucy from Max.

He's 125/1. I'm gonna be rich. Rich I tells ya!

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/eastenders/who-killed-lucy-beale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

MelanieC wrote: »
    He did!! I didn't notice it either til I read it on ds so I watched the scene again - it was outside the vic when Lauren was telling him they're over. At first I thought he said "don't say it" but when I put on subtitles it was "don't Stace".

Very odd,especially as I don't remember Peter & Stacey ever having scenes together so it's hardly a force a habit or anything. She was in the background of the scene,but still......... Mighty strange.
    I watched the first ever episode again for that rumoured clue and saw nothing but as I was paying so close attention, couldn't help but notice the topless pin up in the Queen Vic that was in about a dozen or so shots. Amazing that was allowed back then.

Remember him watching Lauren and Peter all the time. I reckon he saw Max with Lucy and because he blamed max for Emma leaving him, he decided to take Lucy from Max.

Your theory has one fatal flaw.....Emma only came into Max's life because of Lucy's death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Have to say, I'm glad everyone here managed to see the funny side of "How's Adam?" and thought it added to the episode rather than detracted it... I've seen some horrible comments elsewhere where people are cursing Jo Joyner to high hell over the slip up and condemning Dominic Treadwell Collins for dehciding to go LIVE in the first place...

Some people would want to cop on to themselves and not take life so seriously. Not to mention they're an awful lot braver behind the safety of their keyboards to write disgusting comments that they wouldn't dare say in person.

Haters gonna hate I suppose, just glad I don't run in to too many ar$eholes like that in real life...

where are these posts?? ive been on digital spy and over twitter and 100% of posts were just humoured by it?

im not saying there arent any but they seem exceptionally 1diotic posts to write!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

haha! you need to think about this again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Today's the day..........

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

But it IS life or death! 10919253_1405953083036956_1795715875_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

Well Phil burned The Vic down a few years ago when he was addicted to crack

Phil was addicted to crack?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Phil was addicted to crack?

I think Phil actually hit the trifecta of coke, crack and alcohol.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Theres one mystery i cnat get my head around.Why on Earth did Jane remarry Ian,its so obvious he absolutley makes her sick.Look at her face when he was going in to kiss her.

Also Denise last night if looks could kill.She looked demented haha.

Jane should have stayed wtht Massod.

Cant wait for tonight.

• Advertisement

Lucy Beales death faked & shes in Witness Protection! twitter gone into overdrive

Have to say, I'm glad everyone here managed to see the funny side of "How's Adam?" and thought it added to the episode rather than detracted it... I've seen some horrible comments elsewhere where people are cursing Jo Joyner to high hell over the slip up and condemning Dominic Treadwell Collins for deciding to go LIVE in the first place...

Sure I laughed it of also its all part of the fun of been LIVE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

dubstarr wrote: »
    Theres one mystery i cnat get my head around.Why on Earth did Jane remarry Ian,its so obvious he absolutley makes her sick.Look at her face when he was going in to kiss her.

Also Denise last night if looks could kill.She looked demented haha.

Jane should have stayed wtht Massod.

Cant wait for tonight.

Guilt

Happy Lucy Beale day everyone!!

Witchie wrote: »
    Your theory has one fatal flaw.....Emma only came into Max's life because of Lucy's death.

Dammit!!

Okay, I'm switching to Lee Carter.

He has a crazy temper. Remember the thumps he gave Ben for shag all. Most likely suffering from PTSD from fighting in Iraq or wherever he was. He also hit Mick. Had sex with Lucy and sure maybe he killed her by accident in some flashback. Cameron took a DNA sample from him but maybe because he saw that Emma and Max were getting close, he switched the DNA sample or something. Look I don't know the ins and outs of it, but he Lee did it. 40/1. Has to be worth a few quid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Dammit!!

Okay, I'm switching to Lee Carter. .

This is why I didn't even try to come up with a theory :) my memory and attention to detail is not up to scratch, I'm so excited for later, think the take aways will be run off their feet tonight, so many people have eastenders and a chinese/chipper planned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Is there anyone who remembers Eastenders starting in 1985?

(I don't, as I was less than 1 years old)

Could you ever have imagined all this drama 30 years on? :D

Tasden wrote: »
    This is why I didn't even try to come up with a theory :) my memory and attention to detail is not up to scratch, I'm so excited for later, think the take aways will be run off their feet tonight, so many people have eastenders and a chinese/chipper planned

Why chinese in particular?

I'm trying to get a bit healthier at the moment, but I might order in a chinese etc tonight. It's a special occasion after all.

Zippie84 wrote: »

Yeah, I do. I was 40 last year and so when it started lots of the characters were around my age. Mark Fowler's character appealed to me most. All the girls in my class had pics of him from Look In magazine (anyone remember that?). Him and Nick Cotton were the reason a lot tuned in I'd say. I don't really remember the public being told why he died, although maybe that was just youth. I was a big Grange Hill / Tucker's Luck fan and so when Tucker Jenkins (Todd Carty) joined a few years later I thought it was cool as I thought he would be just like Tucker.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

After this week it'll be hard to look at the other soaps. A few mistakes were made with the live bits but I wouldn't fault the actors or crew for them. Stellar performances by everyone especially Lorna Fitzgerald who plays Abi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Why chinese in particular?

I'm trying to get a bit healthier at the moment, but I might order in a chinese etc tonight. It's a special occasion after all.

Cause it's tasty? :) i don't know tbh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

this forum has been so busy lately did anyone see this:

http://news.sky.com/story/1429854/eastenders-fire-breaks-out-on-albert-square-set

apparently a firework on tuesday night set fire to one of the houses on the square.... not a lot of damage done thank goodness....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Susan Kennedy in Neighbours has been watching a bit too much Eastenders :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Good on Neighbours for doing that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Kat was brilliant last night!

hoodwinked wrote: »
    this forum has been so busy lately did anyone see this:

http://news.sky.com/story/1429854/eastenders-fire-breaks-out-on-albert-square-set

apparently a firework on tuesday night set fire to one of the houses on the square.... not a lot of damage done thank goodness....

Yep it was posted yesterday morning, and think someone commented about how typical it was that the mirror made what was reported as a small fire elsewhere into a 'huge fire'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I won't be home til about 8.20 tonight. So I'm going to have to drive home with the radio off, stay away from my phone and sit in the car for 15 as the OH will be watching to so I can avoid hearing who killed Lucy. He has to go to work at 9 so we can't watch together. I could go in the front door and run straight up stairs to avoid the television but it would be too tempting. :o:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

Yep I remember it, loved it from the start but went off it in recent years but have been watching since the Carters moved into the square. I met some of the cast in the late 80's/early 90's through work or charity events.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I remember the first episode and I've watched it regularly since. My mam didn't like it so being a rebellious teenager I had to really like it just to annoy her.

• Advertisement

Okay, last guess.

Anyone think that the killer could be Steven Beale?

He's clearly a nut case. Pretended he was Cindy and then kidnapped Ian.

250/1.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement