Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Okay, last guess.

Anyone think that the killer could be Steven Beale?

He's clearly a nut case. Pretended he was Cindy and then kidnapped Ian.

250/1.

I'd definitely thought of him at one point.

Certain either way though that it will be someone completely unexpected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,074 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I wonder is there going to be any last appearance of Lucy on Friday (not including flashbacks)? I'm thinking the poignant (but slightly cheesy) shot of the murderer being taken away/running off, and they see some vision/apparition of Lucy among a crowd or the shadows.

Or it will end with Lucy walking across the cobbles and fading away, cue Julia's theme.

Neighbors Tribute was funny Bravo for doing so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Zippie84 wrote: »
    I'd definitely thought of him at one point.

Certain either way though that it will be someone completely unexpected.

I definitely think that too that it be someone unexpected or someone not in the cast but more than likely its someone from the cast as Lauren more or less said it affect a lot of people and the person goes to the pub but how does she know who did it, from what I can see she only know where and how but does she really know who did it?

Few more hours to go we find out...

doovdela wrote: »
    I definitely think that too that it be someone unexpected or someone not in the cast but more than likely its someone from the cast as Lauren more or less said it affect a lot of people and the person goes to the pub but how does she know who did it, from what I can see she only know where and how but does she really know who did it?

Few more hours to go we find out...

To be someone very unexpected not in the cast I think the Lauren bit would be fine, as she may have gotten it wrong, and may just have the scene of crime right, but not know the person.

But Emma ringing the person and saying 'I know you killed Lucy' and then meeting them would be a bit harder to explain.

I think someone very random and seemingly unrelated so far, but who is in the cast...

• Advertisement

To be someone very unexpected not in the cast I think the Lauren bit would be fine, as she may have gotten it wrong, and may just have the scene of crime right, but not know the person.

But Emma ringing the person and saying 'I know you killed Lucy' and then meeting them would be a bit harder to explain.

I think someone very random and seemingly unrelated so far, but who is in the cast...

The only people I can think of not part of the cast at the moment is Danny, Steven that have links with Lucy. The mystery surrounding the new cast member as well he knows Ronnie/phil? Or its whom ever the dealer was supplying Peter the drugs for lucy. The other possibility is not any of the suspects but the chances are still high its one of them. They could just say things to twist the story a bit more to keep us guessing! They kept it hidden very well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Pam Croker getting money on, prices falling. That must like the Janet Love/Hate market loser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

My final prediction is Lola (they've been trying to throw us off the scent)

-Her alibi for the night of Lucy's death is false. She said she was home with Lexi all night, but she was in Fatboy's video where Lauren was spotted, but no one ever questioned why Lola was there...

-She was dating Peter at the time and was jealous of Lucy because Peter paid more attention to his twin, so she has motive, and explains how she could get into the Beale's house... Peter could've given her a key for all we know...

-Because she wasn't part of the 14 people on the street when Emma sent the text on New Year's Day people have kinda forgotten about her, but Emma could've had it wrong and actually met with someone who was helping Lola cover up the murder... Jay and Ben perhaps?

-Phil needs to tell Ian something, but Billy wants Phil to just let it go. Phil would be able to convince Ian not to go to the police, but just wanted him to know...

-Lola has been very quiet recently storyline wise, maybe they want us to just forget about her entirely...

Chinese tonight =)

turning off my mobile plugging out my phone

Knock at my front door & I will damn you to the pits of hell

Turns on BBC 1 HD - let's do this

than when over log in boards.ie open Eastenders shortcut & say

OMG _________ KILLED LUCY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Is there anyone who remembers Eastenders starting in 1985?

(I don't, as I was less than 1 years old)

Could you ever have imagined all this drama 30 years on? :D

Don't remember it starting, but I used to watch it regularly, way back, I probably started watching mid/ late '90s.

I've been an on-off viewer over the years. Anytime I see a bit of it, I think oh must start watching again. I've no theories at all to offer because I only watch rarely now, but I'm looking forward to knowing at this stage 'whodunit' :D

I loved the 'how's Adam' line last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Mama lion

-Phil needs to tell Ian something, but Billy wants Phil to just let it go. Phil would be able to convince Ian not to go to the police, but just wanted him to know...

Good theory but I think Billy might've tried a bit harder to convince Phil not to say anything. I've seen rumblings on twitter thats its something to do with Kathy.

will be glued to it tonight. Haven't a notion honestly don't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Can anyone give me a quick idea of the shows today & tonight> So theres a show at 7.30 & another at 9.30. Are they both live? Is there anything on tomorrow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Chinese tonight =)

turning off my mobile plugging out my phone

Knock at my front door & I will damn you to the pits of hell

Turns on BBC 1 HD - let's do this

than when over log in boards.ie open Eastenders shortcut & say

OMG _________ KILLED LUCY

Really?? In that case Happy New Year!! (For tonight....)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Mama lion

Can anyone give me a quick idea of the shows today & tonight> So theres a show at 7.30 & another at 9.30. Are they both live? Is there anything on tomorrow?

hour long episode from 7.30 tonight with live elements, and a flashback episode at 9.25.
    I don't think RTE are showing the flashback til tomorrow though.

Tomorrow fully live episode at 8 I think (may want to double check that though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

So to be sure the answer is revealed tonight yes ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

It better be worth the wait and not be a letdown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

lulu1 wrote: »
    Someone said there was a clue in the very first episode of EE. Having just watched it I am starting to think Nick Cotton.

Nick did drugs, Lucy did drugs

Will the Killer she revealed in tonight's episode or the flashback ?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Nick did drugs, Lucy did drugs

The most obvious clue in the first episode is Nick for a couple of reasons, but can't help thinking it'd be too obvious - but when I think about it, I think of all the people it could be I would probably be most disappointed with Nick cos he'd now dead.

As far as I know in the episode itself, (I presume near the end), and it then goes to the flashback episode to fully explain everything.

Can't remember my source though to know if I'm right, as I've read up on a lot of stuff on it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I vaguely remember hearing that we wouldn't know for sure until the Flashback episode at 9.25, but I could be wrong...

I vaguely remember hearing that we wouldn't know for sure until the Flashback episode at 9.25, but I could be wrong...

TBH Although that's different from what I thought I read, it would make more sense from an entertainment perspective I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,074 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

So is the flashback episode on bbc1 as well?

I know it's already been posted a few times, but the forum is very fast moving, so here's the BBC1 eastenders schedule for the rest of this week:
    • THURSDAY 19th FEBRUARY at 7.30pm: EastEnders (60’) with live inserts
    • THURSDAY at 9.30pm Flashback episode (30’) with live inserts
    • FRIDAY 20th FEBRUARY at 8pm: EastEnders fully live episode (30’)
    • FRIDAY at 8.30pm EastEnders: Backstage Live with Zoe Ball, Ore Oduba and Joe Swash at 2030 (with a live switchover to BBC Three at 9pm)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/eastenders/entries/3d799851-c6d3-46c9-91d2-092cd3e4af8e

Note: that link says 9:30pm for the flashback episode tonight on BBC1 but tv listings show it as 9:25pm, so probably best to be tuned in at 9:25 to be sure.

Nick cotton or Cameron is the only other person I could think of that aren't in Eastenders as the moment. Seemed like Emma knew them well who ever it was!? If she figured it out maybe Lauren has too or is guessing based on Emma's research. Looking forward to the reveal tonight!...wait and see...

I thought the flashbacks were tomorrow night so they start tonight then.

doovdela wrote: »
    Nick cotton or Cameron is the only other person I could think of that aren't in Eastenders as the moment. Seemed like Emma knew them well who ever it was!? If she figured it out maybe Lauren has too or is guessing based on Emma's research. Looking forward to the reveal tonight!...wait and see...

I thought the flashbacks were tomorrow night so they start tonight then.

Flashback episode been shown tomorrow on RTE rather than tonight which probably confuses things a little.

The cast of EE still haven’t got scripts for tonight’s show yet

The cast of EE still haven’t got scripts for tonight’s show yet

Yeah apparently the scene(s) where the killer is revealed is still being very much kept under wraps and the cast are speculating it could be like 19.15 before those involved in the scenes are even told.

Think it was the same deal with the 25th when Stacey revealed she killed Archie. She only found out last minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

WTF?! How nerve-wracking for them!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is RTE 1 showing the flashback episode too as it is on at 9.30pm on BBC 1 tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement