Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Can't imagine how nerve wracking it will be for the actor or actress whose character did it to act those scenes out and do it justice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Hang on a second - If the flashback episode is going to cover in detail exactly how Lucy died then the actor playing whoever murdered her must know because they would have already filmed it?

Unless the flashback episode is also live which would surprise me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

x43r0 wrote: »
    Hang on a second - If the flashback episode is going to cover in detail exactly how Lucy died then the actor playing whoever murdered her must know because they would have already filmed it?

I think they have filmed a number of different versions for the flashback episode as the actress who plays Lucy said she didn't know from filming who had killed her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

x43r0 wrote: »

It has some live scenes which will be the top secret ones
    According to Saturday's mirror 15 different endings have been rehearsed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope tonight's reveal isn't a let down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,074 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

KKkitty wrote: »
    Can't imagine how nerve wracking it will be for the actor or actress whose character did it to act those scenes out and do it justice.

I still remember the big Archie murderer reveal, and that the actress who played Stacey was dying with a flu and could barely speak. God knows how much she was bricking herself when she presumably got that tap on the shoulder to say it was her gig.

She just about managed to hoarse out "I killed Archie!!"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Is RTE 1 showing the flashback episode too as it is on at 9.30pm on BBC 1 tonight

Tomorrow, before the live show, apparently.

I still remember the big Archie murderer reveal, and that the actress who played Stacey was dying with a flu and could barely speak. God knows how much she was bricking herself when she presumably got that tap on the shoulder to say it was her gig.

She just about managed to hoarse out "I killed Archie!!"
    Lacey Turner has left some pretty big boots to fill after that. She was amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm gonna have to go dark on the internet from about 7pm and staying well away until I've watched the flashback episode as well, just in case... Not risking being spoiled... ;)

I'm gonna have to go dark on the internet from about 7pm and staying well away until I've watched the flashback episode as well, just in case... Not risking being spoiled... ;)

Don't know about you but I may have no nails left after this :D

• Advertisement

Jake Wood interviewed this morning:

"Obviously things are having to be revealed to the cast round about now, where we've been completely in the dark. I'm as blown away as everyone will be once they watch the eps tonight. It's great."

"We stayed late last night - we rehearsed tonight's episode last night after the live episode went out. We've got an hour-long live episode followed by a flashback episode. I've not seen any of that stuff before - a lot of that had been censored. It's amazing, it's jaw-dropping. It's an amazing week!"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a629969/eastenders-star-jake-wood-lucy-beale-killer-reveal-is-jaw-dropping.html#~p4LxEjzzt500Py

Just over half an hour to go!

Have you all ordered your chinese take-aways?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Zippie84 wrote: »
    Just over half an hour to go!

Have you all ordered your chinese take-aways?

Chicken casserole eaten, dishwasher filled, en route to shower, kids pjs ready, phone now charging... God help anyone who interrups eastenders now...

I still think Cameron is involved somehow. I'll be wrong I suppose but it's all good
    Neighbours spiff very funny fair play yo them :)

So, we should hear Phil's secret tonight too...

https://twitter.com/dominictc/status/568487008475217920

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Lads, I'm ridiculously excited! Won't be back until after the flashback episode so I can enjoy & take it all in.

Happy watching everyone, see you for the aftermath. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

ShazGV wrote: »
    Lads, I'm ridiculously excited! Won't be back until after the flashback episode so I can enjoy & take it all in.

Happy watching everyone, see you for the aftermath. ;)

Enjoy :)

Not long now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Eek....

Was hoping they would have used the old theme :(

And it's showtime.....! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

HERE WE GO!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,586 ✭✭✭baldbear

All of it's live?????? Aghhhhh

baldbear wrote: »
    All of it's live?????? Aghhhhh

No just live inserts, where it says #EELive on the top right of the screen.

It's tomorrow night that's a fully live episode.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Cindy looks stunning it has to be said.

Jane pointing fingers now?

Hmm...Denise?

hmmn sitting right in front of my tv - literally right in front of it - but no #EELive sign, when it's showing on www.filmon.com for the same scenes...

Disappointed. Want to watch it on actual tv so I can chat on here too, but be able to see the sign when it's live :(

On the plus side at least I can know it's not live when Jacqueline is on screen lol :D

Jo and Jake are having a chat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

You think Ian would have closed the caf on the day of his wedding. Tight git!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm glad they don't do live episodes a lot. I can't help but feeling nervous in case someone makes an awful mistake.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement