Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Mars Bar wrote: »
    She might not have done it but she might just know who did it

I agree. It might still be the case that Ian is wrong, but she has vital info, and there's a twist in the reveal in the flashback. Time will tell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Jane is the only person without a Christmas hat at the dinner table.

She did it!!!

This was a clue from the Christmas episode.

You're welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭yipeeeee

Bobby or Cindy. Covered up by jane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Ah but it must be her - there can't be anymore to it now surely - tonight was meant to be the big reveal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Kathy is looking well

I thought that too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭LiamHam82

Probably the most tense episode of any soap ever. Brilliant Stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Your wife killed your daughter but on the plus side.. your dead mother is still alive!! Yaeh!

leahyl wrote: »
    Ah but it must be her - there can't be anymore to it now surely - tonight was meant to be the big reveal.

yep but tonight's not over yet. I'd say we can't be 100% sure until we see the flashback episode, but it does seem very likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

The big reveal is tonight. Not necessarily the hour long episode. There's more to come. I hope there is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Dot in the police car though :(

• Advertisement

I totally missed the point of Kathy coming back?? Why was that? I didn't know that she was meant to be dead but still why was she meeting Phil? I was too caught up in the Lucy story to care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

hoodwinked wrote: »
    ok, i've been thinking about this,

i think we can rule out the following for the following reasons:

- Jane: too obvious they are pointing at her plus was she even around when lucy was killed,

so they went with the obvious! :D
    Maybe Jane knew the showdown was coming and wanted bobby out of the house so she could break it to Ian?

Bobby murder with Jane cover up?

im still going for this, surely there's going to be a twist in the fully live episode!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

I'm still holding out hope that there's another twist to the story and Jane is just covering for someone.

My mind is blown by that woman being Ian's mother. Does she never age or is it just really bad casting?

Posted on Eastenders facebook - the Eastenders production team reacting to the big reveal: https://vine.co/v/OxQttAt5nwx

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Ah what a letdown.Didnt Kathy look well though.
    And Ian and Ben both got the shivers at teh same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,074 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Well we have the flashback episode in an hour. That's going to reveal what actually happened. I reckon tomorrow is going to be screaming, shouting and people trying to get other people away.

Is the flashback episode live/part live as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

so they went with the obvious! :D

im still going for this, surely there's going to be a twist in the fully live episode!

No. Fully live episode is tomorrow. The big reveal is dated tonight for bookies etc. We have to know tonight. Flashback is last hope otherwise its Jane.

Well we have the flashback episode in an hour. That's going to reveal what actually happened. I reckon tomorrow is going to be screaming, shouting and people trying to get other people away.

Is the flashback episode live/part live as well?

I think there are live inserts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Had Les moved the body when the police arrived? I assumed that when they saw no body they would have taken Charlie's word and pissed off without Dot in the back.

I loved it in one way but the cr*p with the birth was very annoying. Kim has always annoyed me. But my annoyance was subdued somewhat by Denise looking smoking in that red jumpsuit. ;)

Now for the big reveal at 9.25.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

What a letdown!

I'm still holding out hope that there's another twist to the story and Jane is just covering for someone.

My mind is blown by that woman being Ian's mother. Does she never age or is it just really bad casting?

maybe watch her in the first episode and see if you thought it was bad casting when she was chosen 30 years ago, as the mother of a teenager?

You can catch her at 13:30

Or here's a picture of them together when it started.

eastendersfirst_zpsfe1c14dc.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How did Ian realise it was Jane and ffs Mick why don't you ask Ian who is it out straight :mad:

I loved it in one way but the cr*p with the birth was very annoying. Kim has always annoyed me. But my annoyance was subdued somewhat by Denise looking smoking in that red jumpsuit. ;)

Now for the big reveal at 9.25.

She's the only one that could pull it off - well jel!

Why are people feeling let down?

We still don't know what happened yet. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

OMG we all fell for it, they said the killer
    would be revealed TONIGHT not necessarily in the live episode,

the killer twist will be in the flashback episode!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

is Jane covering for someone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

leahyl wrote: »
    I totally missed the point of Kathy coming back?? Why was that? I didn't know that she was meant to be dead but still why was she meeting Phil? I was too caught up in the Lucy story to care

No downplaying of this storyline, I've loved it, but I am leagues more excited that Kathy is back, she is EE Royalty.

Check my post here for the video clip of her leaving:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=94335787&postcount=926

Tonight has been so exciting.

All we need now is Nick Cotton to wake up in the morgue and ask for his maaa..

Or this chap to show up in a taxi and get then duff duff :P

p00q3n0x.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭aimee1

im still trying to figure out how phil is keeping kathy away

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Yeah nothing has been revealed yet. Jane and Bobby interchangeable in the betting in most places and Cindy a little bit further out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement