Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

So lets see how many have come back from the dead... Dirty Den, Nasty Nick, kathy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Just posted on BBC site about Kathy:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/eastenders/entries/8ae79566-cf79-4f0e-aaaf-d21f48b42535

Interesting it says 'Last seen in 2000 before returning to South Africa, viewers believed that Kathy was killed in a car crash. However when Kathy comes home to Walford later this year, viewers will learn where Kathy has been and why she has stayed away so long…'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Not if he doesn't realise he killed her.

Well yeah, but I obviously wasn't going with that theory, I'm saying if he knew he did then he couldn't keep it in.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    So was Kathy Beale a teenager when she had Ian or something? Because i'm trying to work out how she's his mother. I mean she's 59 and he's 46 if the age of the actors is anything to go by. But Kathy always looked too young to be his mother anyway.

I don't think she did look too old in the early episodes tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Riddle101 wrote: »
    So was Kathy Beale a teenager when she had Ian or something? Because i'm trying to work out how she's his mother. I mean she's 59 and he's 46 if the age of the actors is anything to go by. But Kathy always looked too young to be his mother anyway.

it was just the casting at the time. ian is meant to be 46 and kathy was a 29 year old cast as a 35/36 year old. just unfortunate (fortunate for her!!) that she aged so well

• Advertisement

Not if he doesn't realise he killed her.

yeah but would it not need to be a bit far-fetched then? if you do something that results in someone's death by head injury, and then they're found murdered and nobody knows who did it, at Bobby's age, even if you don't know that it was you, I'm sure you'd still question it and be badly affected

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Dean dead?
    I doubt it, I think the actor has signed a contract for another year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

The boy would get recognised everywhere if it was him - don't know if they could put that on him at his age. And I'm extremely confident that Jane was only complicit in the cover up.

I can only see it being Cindy now, but obviously could easily be wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Wasn't Bobby found sleeping near where Lucy died too?

Yes he was and he also had paper clippings of Lucy's case

#freedot now trending on twitter.

Maybe the Prime Minister might get involved now.

Free the Walford One.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

people wondering who Kathy is... I feel so old! Sure Ian had the "caff" called Kathys for donkeys

Mokuba wrote: »
    The boy would get recognised everywhere if it was him - don't know if they could put that on him at his age. And I'm extremely confident that Jane was only complicit in the cover up.

I can only see it being Cindy now, but obviously could easily be wrong.

hope you arent! i have potentially 200 quid riding on cindy!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes he was and he also had paper clippings of Lucy's case

Is there anything unusual in either of those though for a kid who's lost his sister suddenly, and through her being murdered?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

HoratiJoe wrote: »
    I was hoping it would turn out Dot was a serial killer

She kinda is. She killed Ethel and Nick. Is two enough to be considered a serial killer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,074 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Zippie84 wrote: »
    yeah but would it not need to be a bit far-fetched then? if you do something that results in someone's death by head injury, and then they're found murdered and nobody knows who did it, at Bobby's age, even if you don't know that it was you, I'm sure you'd still question it and be badly affected

Which is why I'm thinking Cindy. She isn't exactly the most moral of characters.

micks only live scene and he sniffs tanya! shows how much confidence they have in him ! it was so strange, not funny, odd and pointless! even jo joyner looked wierded out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

She kinda is. She killed Ethel and Nick. Is two enough to be considered a serial killer?

Nah, you need three. ;)

micks only live scene and he sniffs tanya! shows how much confidence they have in him ! it was so strange, not funny, odd and pointless! even jo joyner looked wierded out!

That was a very strange scene alright....I was thinking was it a nod to last night when jo joyner said the wrong name...!I'm really reading into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

leahyl wrote: »
    That was a very strange scene alright....I was thinking was it a nod to last night when jo joyner said the wrong name...!I'm really reading into it!

What are you guys on I want some :p He thought she was his wife from the back of her....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Latest Paddy Power betting

Bobby Beale 4/5
    Jane Beale 7/4
    Cindy Beale 3/1
    The chair in Max Branning's office 40/1 (Betfair)

• Advertisement

fr336 wrote: »
    What are you guys on I want some :p He thought she was his wife from the back of her....

I know but it's just a bit pointless to put that in there!?? Just walk in, mistake her for someone else, and then walk back out! Why would Linda be sitting with Max??!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

I still think Denise had something to do with it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Cannot wait for Ian and Kathy to be reunited on screen now. She could keep Ben on the right track too. I'm not let down if it is just Jane that killed Lucy. It would have been worse if it was Lee, Les or Whitney.

if it was it didnt work! bobby reading the winnie the pooh poem with all the "too" "two" woo" etc etc was definitely recorded that day last minute as a p1ss take of max brannings who/you debate the night before!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Phil legally married to Kathy now she is alive

if it was it didnt work! bobby reading the winnie the pooh poem with all the "too" "two" woo" etc etc was definitely recorded that day last minute as a p1ss take of max brannings who/you debate the night before!

Quick thinking!!

fr336 wrote: »

we got the meaning of it but it was just such a weak, pointless and humourless scene?! added nothing to the show! i guess it was the only way they could chance him with a live scene!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Ahhhhhh! Of course. That scene makes sense now. :D

• Advertisement

Ahhhhhh! Of course. That scene makes sense now. :D

Ok jeez :D It's the only explanation I could make for how utterly pointless the scene was :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement