Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Phil legally married to Kathy now she is alive

Nope, I'm certain they divorced before she left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

we got the meaning of it but it was just such a weak, pointless and humourless scene?! added nothing to the show! i guess it was the only way they could chance him with a live scene!

Ah jeez I think Danny Dyer is a very good actor

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

leahyl wrote: »
    I know but it's just a bit pointless to put that in there!?? Just walk in, mistake her for someone else, and then walk back out! Why would Linda be sitting with Max??!!

Jesus even Digital Spy don't take it this seriously :eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,402 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I don't get why Dot thinks she murdered Nick? Why because he died of drugs and she was not some whizz doctor capable of saving him? I don't get it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

Kathy was married to someone else when she died, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

What happened to Peggy , wasn't she in it the other night?

fr336 wrote: »
    Jesus even Digital Spy don't take it this seriously :eek::eek:

:pac: My detective brain is working overtime :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Imagine Sharon's face when she finds out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

no i think they divorced. not sure though. if she was confirmed dead and buried and HE DIDNT know she was alive whilst still married he wouldnt be legally a bigamist but if he did know she was alive yet married and it could be proved its a grey area! soaps are the only place really where this happens!! so maybe they will set the precedent!!

Kathy was married to someone else when she died, no?

yes, some guy called Gavin.

• Advertisement

Therapist now dead too ?

Therapist now dead too ?

No.

I feel like soaps got waaaay more complicated since I last watched them. My parents stopped them as family viewing when Richard killed people on Coronation Street - 12 years ago! :eek:

This is your five minute warning, folks. Take your seats, get those cuppas ready, curtains' up (almost) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

That was a very strange scene alright....I was thinking was it a nod to last night when jo joyner said the wrong name...!I'm really reading into it!

I thought the same :p

fair enough. i honestly dont though. i think he is a good character actor but his roles are very much always the same and even the emotional stuff he is now venturing into with the character of mick, its very forced sometimes. i dont think he is terribly bad, just wouldnt trust him in a live scene. apparently it takes multiple takes for him to shoot a scene compared to rest of cast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Anyone else have Death in Paradise on in the background and hear Michelle Collins.

I keep thinking EE has come back on and that's Cindy's voice from beyond the grave!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

This detective show is crap btw :P

Anyone else have Death in Paradise on in the background and hear Michelle Collins.

I keep thinking EE has come back on and that's Cindy's voice from beyond the grave!!

Yep, I don't even know what that programme is, but thought it was very ironic when Eastenders ended and Michelle Collins came on!

I just switched it on and immediately thought that Neville from Harry Potter didn't look well!

• Advertisement

yep he definitely is.

For all the young folk (and forgetful ones like myself) the Wiki pages on EE characters are excellent for getting a quick run down of each characters most important story lines:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathy_Beale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Amazing intro

A nation holds its breath................................

ah me nerves. it's like we've got a time machine or something. hang on to the edge of your seats.

Finally I see who Lucy is. Never seen her before.

Please God, let Steven Beale be the killer :)

Eeeeek!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

So exciting!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

So what ? it's not Jane then ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement