Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

What a shocker! First I thought it was Denise then Jane but when it was Jane that appeared at the end of live show it was a bit shocking but I figured she was covering for someone It was going like that way towards the end of the flashback showing. Bobby of all people. How did she move her body someone else must have helped either was Max or Denise? Bobby hadn't as much a motive as anyone else but Lauren was right about it happening at home considering they were all in the house. Explains why Jane had bobby at masoods. It was starting to not make sense...how did emma come about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

And who moved the body? Are they going to show that tomorrow? Is Bobby going to be able for a live show tomorrow as the killer? Bit of pressure there kid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

He'll be locked up now for years in an asylum for children and then, one faithful night, he will escape and return to Walford to find his other sister..

latest?cb=20080506032235

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

V unrealistic that Jane wouldn't straight away wake Ian, ring police etc. He's a kid! As someone pointed out, what can they do to him? He won't do time now and wouldn't have then. Instead she put Lucy in a car and dumped her in woods! Crazy! Trying to save the child trauma of some kind? Possibly, but that child has had to lie as Lucy investigation went on and family greived knowing he caused it! Far more traumatic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

But what about Ian, Denise and Cindy??!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭f140

makes sense now when they were sitting the beales and brannings were sitting down in the pub last month and emma trying to probe questions out of them and jane telling her where to stick her questions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,401 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

It would have made more sense if it had been Dot. Could of made her out to be a serial killer who does laundry .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

dee_mc wrote: »
    I'd imagine Bobby doesn't know himself that he killed her. I'd say Jane sent him up to bed and told him she'd be fine, then got rid of the body. He probably thinks someone else killed her later in the night.

yeah but even at ten, he can't be that stupid.

I know it's not real, and that eastenders are taking the p*ss with it, so it might easily be that, but still completely ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Or Ian tonight too?

I have even more questions now, damn you EE more puzzled than before

well they thought it was Jane....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Ah here, so Bobby a child , battered an adult to death, while 3 other people were in the house & nobody noticed. No screaming etc. With a jewellery box? Eh & why exactly?

He didn't batter her to death. She had already been hit in the head/face at least twice that day. Maybe his blow to her head with the jewellery box was finished off the damage that had already been done.

• Advertisement

He'll be locked up now for years in an asylum for children and then, one faithful night, he will escape and return to Walford to find his other sister..

latest?cb=20080506032235

I had the Michael Myers reference first!:D

How did Ian guess it was Jane initially after thinking it was Denise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So did Emma, Lauren and now Ian think it is Jane who did it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

We still don't know how Lucy's body was transported to the Common nor do we know how Emma/Lauren came to their conclusions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

She didn't look in great shape after Denise gave her the right hook. I wonder did she pass out when she got back to the house and Bobby finished the job?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Seems to me that Emma assumed it was Jane, and when she called her to meet, Jane told here the details, hence "I can't keep that secret". Meanwhile, Abby, having told Max she battered Lucy, falls suspect because Max came in the back door and helped Jane move the body.

Or something. Weak ending though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

leahyl wrote: »
    I had the Michael Myers reference first!:D

Dammit. You did too. Kudos! :p

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    V unrealistic that Jane wouldn't straight away wake Ian, ring police etc. He's a kid! As someone pointed out, what can they do to him? He won't do time now and wouldn't have then. Instead she put Lucy in a car and dumped her in woods! Crazy! Trying to save the child trauma of some kind? Possibly, but that child has had to lie as Lucy investigation went on and family greived knowing he caused it! Far more traumatic!

that's the bit that is most unrealistic for me.

Dammit. You did too. Kudos! :p

:pac:

I say it was Jane that met Emma but told her the truth it hardly been Bobby she met?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

OK, i have driven myself mad thinking of theories behind Lucy so I have decided to pick someone and stick by it now.

If I had 4 suspects they would be Denise, Jane, Bobby and Cindy but I am going to choose the latter two as my choices. Both are strong odds so worth a fiver each.

So my theory is Jane helped cover up a row between Cindy (probably) but maybe Bobby which led to Lucy's eventual death.

I think the row centred around the cocaine, perhaps hidden in the jewelry box with Cindy threathening to expose Lucy. I think there was a row and a catfight and Lucy was hit by the jewelry box knocking her out, or at least dazing her. Perhaps this led to an aneurysm and her dazily leaving the house and finding herself on the common? It would be ironic if Emma suffered an aneurysm trying to solve the murder also.

Masood and/or Denise may also have been involved in clearing the body from the scene. If she did die at Beales.

I think the key is Jane covering up for Lauren by stating she saw her out the window at a certain time to Emma. I think it clicked with Emma that Jane could not have been there as on the CCTV her car was missing at the time she claimed. "Hence...............it doesn't add up" SOC (scene of crime....

i have more on this and i'll edit it accordingly but i am convincing myself by the minute.

the music box under the tree was a plant by Emma to test reactions by the suspects she had narrowed it down to.

i think she called jane that night with the "i know you killed lucy" line believing it to be her but jane brought cindy along to explain the story. "its still murder" perhaps testifying to the fact that Cindy is so young and/or it was not intended. (although then you are getting into premeditated zone) Note that Emma had no problem meeting the killer and seemed to empathise with them giving them a chance to explain and battling with her conscience whether to ship them in to the police. "i cannot keep THE secret"............ ie the cover up by Jane / Cindy (bobby). if it was someone like Jay, Ben, Billy, Lee, the Crokers, Denise, Whitney, even Max or any other suspect outside the Beale family, i think she would struggle to meet them and give them an opportunity to explain themselves.

jane hid items in the floorboards and has spent a lot of time with cindy, most notably convincing Alfie to get ian out of the house as "he would be doing her and Cindy a favour" the night if the stag.

Cindy has kept a very low profile since the night compared to others and has never shown any strong indications you can say she is definitely innocent, ie no finger pointing miss marple stuff. yet she is always lurking about.

Also, if it is Cindy, Ian won't shop her into the police. She is a kid and there is a baby involved. if it was jane, i couldnt see him forgiving her. if it was any of the brannings/mitchells straight to jail, likewise denise, the crokers, lee, whitney etc.

i think for utmost drama and shock and a lasting legacy, ian's own daughter killing her sister would be the best option. I feel they have big plans for Cindy the character and giving her this platform and background will push her onto a new level.

10/1................... great price if you ask me.

terrible last scene. really should of actually shown the murder/row between them. i can see them getting a helll of a lot of stick after such an epic week. i dont know what people expected, myself included but i definitely wanted to see the murder nit that silly scene.

ah well, i was very close in my foresight a few weeks ago at least but sadky i went with cindy instead!

i could understand that bobby would be the killer giving the clues but they are now passing him off as a devil child if he can cover his emotions up for ten months. knowing it was him.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

leahyl wrote: »
    I know but it's just a bit pointless to put that in there!?? Just walk in, mistake her for someone else, and then walk back out! Why would Linda be sitting with Max??!!

plus Mick was looking for Dean at the time so why would he go to hug a woman from behind who is sitting talking to Max?

Jane not as sweetness and light as she seems and Bobby is a psycho child killer!

I hope Jane gets locked up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Even if Bobby isn't aware he killed her he'd still know he bashed her over the head with a music box. I find it hard to believe he wouldn't let that slip.

I also find it lazy writing tbh as it's convenient that they picked a character who wouldn't be shopped to the police, which meant they could keeping filming 6 weeks in advance without anyone finding out who the culprit was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

dee_mc wrote: »
    I'd imagine Bobby doesn't know himself that he killed her. I'd say Jane sent him up to bed and told him she'd be fine, then got rid of the body. He probably thinks someone else killed her later in the night.

Did you see the evil look and hear his words, he knows he killed her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

I think maybe Ian pretended to believe it was Denise initially to draw Jane out? He said to Mick that he wouldn't have to pursue the killer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

the_monkey wrote: »
    I guess paddypower had nice odds on him too ..

i honestly wonder was there a leak. he was a very small odds just suddenly over last few weeks

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did you see the evil look and hear his words, he knows he killed her

But didnt' he say something that would make the audience think that he's thinks she's not dead "whatever she says...." - I guess he just lost it and didn't know his own strength:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Just a cheap cop out shock value ending which completely disregarded the people with actual motives and actual screen time and storylines.

Instead we got a barely seen child clobber her because she makes people sad. Was he even close with Denise? Deary me. Horrific writing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement