Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has Bobby his own mobile phone, who rang Jane was it him to come over?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

I was kind of hoping it would've been Nick that killed her, even though he died days before the reveal - He could've been hanging about 10 months ago (and killed her, for whatever reason. Mistaken identity, met through their drug habit etc). And when Dot said something along the lines of 'damage he done to many', I thought she was going to confess that Nick killed Lucy... And that justice wasn't done and he got away with another crime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has Bobby his own mobile phone, who rang Jane was it him to come over?

He probably called off Lucy's phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Abi, Denise or Bobby could still have delivered the fatal blow though :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

Was Lucy writing a suicide note?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

A bit disappointed with it being Bobby after all, but waiting to reserve judgement until tomorrow night's episode. I want to see how they're going to round this out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Well I enjoyed that anyway. One of the best storylines on Brookside was when Anthony killed Imelda and he wasn't much older than Bobby when that happened.

Ah well, was fun contributing to the thread for a few days when everyone was enjoying the show instead of just giving out about everything, but I'll be off now again. It's been enjoyable. :)

Thanks for making me read 20+ pages of posts :P

OK so my thoughts - first off I'm full my chicken curry was good and I didn't forget the chips.

Thank god the baby cried my heart was in my throat don't let the baby die.

Dot your friends go out of there way to help you & you go and confess.

JESUS CHRIST KATHY OMG :eek:

Bobby been the killer was a cheap cop out :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,399 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Denise found the wallet and wanted to go to the police with it so I never believed it was her, that would make no sense. Why would she dig up something she buried .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did you see the evil look and hear his words, he knows he killed her

But if he knew, why would he say 'Whatever she says, she started it'? I'm not disputing that he's evil :D but I still think, at the time anyway, he didn't know she was dead...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Anywhere to see the episode at 9:30 explaining Lucy's death?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Denise found the wallet and wanted to go to the police with it so I never believed it was her, that would make no sense. Why would she dig up something she buried .

Didn't Ben steal the wallet? How did it end up in the burial site?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

leahyl wrote: »
    But didnt' he say something that would make the audience think that he's thinks she's not dead "whatever she says...." - I guess he just lost it and didn't know his own strength:pac:

Exactly. Jesus people have gone crazy over this storyline....I need a lie down hopefully people will have some sense by this time next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Didn't Ben steal the wallet? How did it end up in the burial site?

Denice found it at Patrick's allotment not where Lucy was found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Don't jump the gun just yet, this conclusion isn't as bad as some are making it out to be. Bobby's motive for killing Lucy aren't maybe as strong as other characters but he's a kid who's lacked a mother figure throughout his life.

He heard Lucy telling Denise to leave Bobby thought he was going to lose another mother. Of course then it's possible his dad would become homeless and miserable again and things would go back just to how they were before.

We're still unsure if Bobby even knows he killed Lucy (don't think so personally) and whether or not Jane will take the fall for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

Was Lucy writing a suicide note?

Could someone be kind enough to explain the note to me please, if it is already known about? I haven't watched in a very long time.

If it was a suicide note she might have taken a load of tablets are something which could explain how a little child overpowered her.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Ribena74

You have to hand it to EE they do very well with these live anniversary shows, congrats to them all on 30 years, I have been entertained immensely this week and we have one more live episode to go

We lost one evil villainous murderous son in Nick Cotton but enter a new one as we witnessed the evil coming through in little murderous Bobby Beale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,399 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

ian-beale.jpg

A lot of people tonight . Confused, too many loose ends that make no sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

dee_mc wrote: »
    But if he knew, why would he say 'Whatever she says, she started it'? I'm not disputing that he's evil :D but I still think, at the time anyway, he didn't know she was dead...

but he knew the next day and the last ten months and has shown NO SIGN OF GUILT. if it was an accidental death that led to her death, ie a blow to the head, her walking out to street having an aneurysm and jane walking by at that time and putting two and two together but bobby not actually seeing her collapsed i may condone his behaviour but a kid of 9 cannot hold that stuff in unless they are either insane or pure evil!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Part of me is disappointed it's Bobby but then again I think no matter who it was I'd have been disappointed in one way or another.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

He probably called off Lucy's phone.

The Philips hands free land line that was in the scenes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

dogcat wrote: »

Bbc3 at 11

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Were Lucy and Ben planning to go to Miami together?

Could someone be kind enough to explain the note to me please, if it is already known about? I haven't watched in a very long time.

If it was a suicide note she might have taken a load of tablets are something which could explain how a little child overpowered her.

I think Lucy was leaving for America so maybe goodbye notes to her FAMILY

no drugs found in her system. tablets like such would have been detected. she didnt get her cocaine either.

what was all the ben/miami stuff about??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Bump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Bump.

I say I say 'bbc 3 at 11'

Rte 1 tomorrow night

Bump.

on plus one rte now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84