Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

There has to be another twist to this

Doubtful, bookies have settled bets already and they're not exactly known for being careless on pay outs. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

i think that this was a horrible turn for billys character if he is a deluded pervert as it seems suggested. in 2o odd years he has never given any such impression. one of my favourite characters and perry fenwick is great. hope they dont go down this route.

We never found out why he had photos of her either

Calling it now the real killer will be revealed in the 100% LIVE Episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Bobby is the killer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

It was well publicised that the killer would be revealed tonight, and the BBC / eastenders social media accounts back this up also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

the_monkey wrote:
    I guess paddypower had nice odds on him too ..

He has been favourite since last night's episode

So the LIVE episode is just everyone finding out ?

I hope they have many more surprises for tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Someone made a fair point elsewhere that this is possibly the 2nd Beale child to be deranged, Steven being the first. Bobby might grow up to be normal but given this is a soap ( especially with ee, they love the misery) it's doubtful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

i think that this was a horrible turn for billys character if he is a deluded pervert as it seems suggested. in 2o odd years he has never given any such impression. one of my favourite characters and perry fenwick is great. hope they dont go down this route.

although saying this his lookalike in the Simpsons is a bit peculiar that way!

Eeny_Teeny_Maya_Moe.png

25CDFF8E00000578-0-image-a-13_1424283484603.jpg

So Billy was lusting after Lucy with the photo's creepy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

To be fair Id have given her a go too if I were that way inclined. Maybe she slept with him before? Why else suggest it in the chippers randomly

Jon Stark wrote: »
    Someone made a fair point elsewhere that this is possibly the 2nd Beale child to be deranged, Steven being the first. Bobby might grow up to be normal but given this is a soap ( especially with ee, they love the misery) it's doubtful.

Steven is really a Wicks not Beale, Simon is his real father not Ian

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Steven is really a Wicks not Beale, Simon is his real father not Ian

yeah but he was brought up by Ian if I remember correctly?

He's probably as much Ian's son, as Bobby is Jane's.

I need a flashback episode on how Emma cracked the case :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I need a flashback episode on how Emma cracked the case :p

now THAT'D explain things way better than tonight's flashback did :P

The flashback episode could of gone on for an hour How is Jane move the body all the way out to the woods ? did Masood help ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭titchy

I'm wondering was Billy planning on blackmailing Lucy?
    Or using the photos to get her to keep quiet about him stealing the fish?
    It just doesn't sit well that he was perving on her.
    I also think Bobby doesn't realise he was the one to kill her...35th anniversary 15 year old Bobby finds out ...goes on a mad rampage on The Square....you heard it here first;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

seriously though, cindy at the end would have been far more credible, sensible, justifiable and satisfactory. perhaps bobby crying in bed upset with lucy and cindy giving out to her for upsetting him and a row breaking out and the final blow. i honestly dont think they got this right.

think about ians reaction when he finds out the girl he brought up who wasnt even his own daughter killing his favourite child. cindy showed this week she is a fine actress and stole some of the live scenes so they clearly will have great plans for her character so giving her this platform would have been great.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My nails are intact but my head is melted. Not totally disappointed though. Bobby has never had much stability in his life so I can understand him flipping a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭turffooter

seriously though, cindy at the end would have been far more credible, sensible, justifiable and satisfactory. perhaps bobby crying in bed upset with lucy and cindy giving out to her for upsetting him and a row breaking out and the final blow. i honestly dont think they got this right.

think about ians reaction when he finds out the girl he brought up who wasnt even his own daughter killing his favourite child. cindy showed this week she is a fine actress and stole some of the live scenes so they clearly will have great plans for her character so giving her this platform would have been great.

exactly, perfectly put. she would have been able to pull off the deception, jane would have definitely covered for her as a pregnant 15 year old, she wouldnt of broke down like a 10 year old would definitely had in bobbys situation and from what i have seen on twitter/digital spy everyone is echoing that it should have been cindy.

• Advertisement

I am staying away form Children they are devious little bastards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

The flashback episode could of gone on for an hour How is Jane move the body all the way out to the woods ? did Masood help ?

Agreed. I checked the time at 9:58 and said to himself "It'll have to be a very action-packed 2 minutes!"

Eastenders interviews after the show this evening, including with the producers:

http://iframe.ggwebcast.com/bbc/eastenders01/02/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Jeez what is people's obsession with Cindy Junior :eek: A bit part player would be an understatement, at least Bobby is a proper Beale!

My Mam thought it was Cindy she though she wanted to take Lucy place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Cindy is a hottie

fr336 wrote: »
    Jeez what is people's obsession with Cindy Junior :eek: A bit part player would be an understatement, at least Bobby is a proper Beale!

she is hardly bit part? she was at the epicentre of this story and has been a strong character since her comeback 2 years ago and it would have been a far more believable conclusion to the story. The actor that plays Bobby and all the previous actors playing him have only featured with a line here and there and it is going to be difficult to maintain this story unless he is a brilliant child actor which he hasnt given any suggestions to be particularly.

To call her a bit part player doesnt make sense.

Cindy is a hottie

Ah Billy, leave it out............

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I am staying away form Children they are devious little bastards

Just stay away from soap kids. They're pure evil :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement