Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I would like to see Lauren and Peter leave happy together

I really like them together, it's a soap pairing that seems right.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Zippie84 wrote: »
    yep and he accepted.

could there be a double wedding Jane and Ian/ Lauryn and Peter? it would make sense if the actress that's playing Lauryn is leaving the show. Why have a big wedding and then the character is gone

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

casio4 wrote: »
    could there be a double wedding Jane and Ian/ Lauryn and Peter? it would make sense if the actress that's playing Lauryn is leaving the show. Why have a big wedding and then the character is gone

It's highly unlikely they'll get married at all. Unless they both leave together, which I don't think is happening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

piperh wrote: »

Me too

piperh wrote: »
    Me too

Me three, just for the record.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Me three, just for the record.

Me four, for the record.

It's rare for EE to have a really nice couple, isn't it? Maybe because new Peter and new Lauren only really started interacting around the time of Lucy's death so we haven't had to put up with them breaking up and getting back together and breaking up and getting back together over and over and over and over to the point that you just don't give a fat rat's about them.

68707.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

68707.jpg

Are these meant to be a reduced list of suspects....?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭CorkyLFC

Zippie84 wrote: »
    Are these meant to be a reduced list of suspects....?

The Cokers,Jay and Lee ruled out so?...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

dee_mc wrote: »

cue her waking up on the live show. very predictable. YAWN.

cue her waking up on the live show. very predictable. YAWN.

Ronnie will wake up as Charlie is jumping into bed with Roxy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Lauren and Peter fit naturally, Peter and Lola were so forced, exactly how Jane and Ian are too, is Jane marrying out of pity ehhh? SHE DID IT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Aw shabs and kush <3:o

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Tasden wrote: »
    Aw shabs and kush <3:o

about bloody time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

casio4 wrote: »
    about bloody time :D

Made it all the more sweet :) nice couple

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

So we know a few things about the murderer, according to Emma Summerhayes
    Missing from 10PM to 6AM
    Disapproved

Anything people can add?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Any idea what was on the page that Lauren had?

Was it a telephone number Lauren sussed out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

There was two telephone numbers I think, stuff when the person went missing (10PM - 6AM) and they disapproved. Of what, we don't know.

What was that , that Lauren found ?

Stan is still very mobile, why cant he mix his own lethal cocktail or finish himself off another way without his family's assistance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭Glenn Coco

Lauren seemed to recognise the phone number, so it has me thinking it's Max, Abi, Peter or Whitney's, for Lauren to recognise it straight away. Then Summer-Hayes wouldn't really have to write down Max's number, I'm assuming she'd know it, leaving Abi, Peter and Whitney...

Stan is still very mobile, why cant he mix his own lethal cocktail or finish himself off another way without his family's assistance

but that would just make sense.................

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Why the fuk can't Stan get his own a*se down to the chemist and get himself a box of tablets???! he can find his way downstairs to the pub so he's clearly not that weak yet. What's he like, hassling everyone to get him some and mush them up. ..lazy bstard 😕

Ann22 wrote: »
    Why the fuk can't Stan get his own a*se down to the chemist and get himself a box of tablets???! he can find his way downstairs to the pub so he's clearly not that weak yet. What's he like, hassling everyone to get him some and mush them up. ..lazy bstard 😕

ahem...... this was already posted (in a less crude way!!) a post back! But yeah, it is just another way to give another Carter a story, ie Tina this time

Excuse the crudeness!! ps I had just watched and posted quickly with much irritation before reading back over the last posts. I think he's being unfair to Tina pressuring her when it could affect her for life when he could sort himself out. It's not like he's bedridden. I thought originally he wanted someone to help him when he got to that stage but clearly he wants it's done now. I'm sad he's going out of the show too, I like his character..

JP Liz V1 wrote:

I just see your post. I was thinking the very same thing. sorry I posted t before reading. I don't usually.

• Advertisement

dogcat wrote:
    There was two telephone numbers I think, stuff when the person went missing (10PM - 6AM) and they disapproved. Of what, we don't know.

Maybe it meant 'disproved'.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement