Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

eviltwin wrote: »

lmao I completely mis-read it and thought you meant that Peter Beale was gonna die in next few weeks.

Was having the 'how could they kill off a Beale so soon after all their drama' and then obviously 'how is there not uproar that they're killing off their resident hotty??'

lol. think I may need to pay more attention :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

They showed a trailer at the end of the BBC3 show of what's coming up. Looks like good stuff.
    Definitely kicking Corrie's arse in a major way.

Any yt link please?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Any yt link please?

I don't think it's up anywhere yet. it was part of the second half of the backstage shows and only the first half is even on youtube yet.

Any yt link please?

still looking , it was on the 2nd part of the backstage show part 1 is only on youtube now

Stuff between Roxy and Charlie about having feelings for each other, all the Carters in the hospital while Linda was having a scan, Kat and Linda having a screaming match in the pub (it looks empty at the time), Kat holding a mobile phone out and then she knocks Linda over and Linda smashes a load of glasses as she's going down, couldn't really see if she was still pregnant when it happened, someone talking to Kat about Harry (can't remember the surname although someone here might know), a lot of stuff about whether or not Mick killed Dean, Nancy tells Linda she thinks he did and then at the very end there was a scene with someone telling the Carters that Dean was found dead in a car so that'll obviously be a big "was it Mick?" storyline, Dot in prison talking to Sharon saying she belongs there

That's what I can remember.

So Dean is dead

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

All we know is a body fitting his description was found, presumably after someone reported him missing? Doesn't sound like it'll be him, just another psychological 'Is Mick capable of murder?' thingy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Any yt link please?

I don't know if it's up anywhere yet. It was just on at the end of the BBC3 show.
    So Dean is dead

I don't think so. The way it played out in the trailer seems to be down the line.

dee_mc wrote: »
    All we know is a body fitting his description was found, presumably after someone reported him missing? Doesn't sound like it'll be him, just another psychological 'Is Mick capable of murder?' thingy...

Did they not say Dean's name or did I imagine that? There was people chattering in the room when it was on so maybe I misheard.

• Advertisement

Trailer / preview starts at about 31:40

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Did they not say Dean's name or did I imagine that? There was people chattering in the room when it was on so maybe I misheard.

I think they said 'a body we believe to be Dean was found in a burnt out car', something to that effect anyway. Couldn't swear to it, but I'm almost sure they didn't say it was defo him.

dee_mc wrote: »
    I think they said 'a body we believe to be Dean was found in a burnt out car', something to that effect anyway. Couldn't swear to it, but I'm almost sure they didn't say it was defo him.

Ah okay, sorry folks, must have misheard it at my end so.

Thanks for that Zippie. Have edited my earlier post, sorry for confusion.

After rewatching the trailer it looks like there's plenty of good stuff ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Zippie84 wrote: »
    So, em... is it just me who finds Dominic Treadwell Collins extremely hot? :P

I can admit he's quite a good looking man :cool: Though also gay so if you're female....

Is it just me or does this person look spookily like an EE actor

https://twitter.com/BobbieBeale/status/568560529368690688

Trailer looked good

I hope DC Kebble sticks around she is a good actress

fr336 wrote: »
    I can admit he's quite a good looking man :cool: Though also gay so if you're female....

lol I didn't think I'd ever have a chance with him, so makes no difference :D

Never even gave his sexuality a thought for that reason, but I do somehow always end up attracted to gay men lol. My future doesn't look good

Is it just me or does this person look spookily like an EE actor

https://twitter.com/BobbieBeale/status/568560529368690688

yeah the original Lauren.

originallauren_zps72b3e515.jpg

yeah the original Lauren.

Haha that's funny cos I thought current Lauren! :eek:

• Advertisement

Haha that's funny cos I thought current Lauren! :eek:

lol if I saw a picture of JJ when younger maybe, but think she looks too young to strike me as similar to JJ as the original Lauren does :D

lol if I saw a picture of JJ when younger maybe, but think she looks too young to strike me as similar to JJ as the original Lauren does :D

Definitely could be sisters for me.

yeah posted something on it this morning (it'll be about fifty pages back now :P), there were several articles on it, here's the buzzfeed one:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/scottybryan/this-is-just-simply-crazy#.giBWn0ExV

think what I'd been saying was that I can understand banter, but I saw people tweeting her that she was murdering scum, and all sorts. some people definitely take things too far :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Haven't seen tonight's episode but I'm honestly surprised that Peter would be so eager to shop a child for murder. Ben Hardy who plays Peter is leaving but I wouldn't be surprised by a quick fire recast. Don't be surprised to see "Peter" back in the summer, resolving to out Bobby just as Kathy makes her full time return.

Jon Stark wrote: »
    Haven't seen tonight's episode but I'm honestly surprised that Peter would be so eager to shop a child for murder. Ben Hardy who plays Peter is leaving but I wouldn't be surprised by a quick fire recast. Don't be surprised to see "Peter" back in the summer, resolving to out Bobby just as Kathy makes her full time return.

He has a point about Bobby being dangerous in general. But mainly with Peter - and this is just my theory - he blames himself for Lucy's demise and this gives him an outlet to blame someone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

He has a point about Bobby being dangerous in general. But mainly with Peter - and this is just my theory - he blames himself for Lucy's demise and this gives him an outlet to blame someone else.

Very fair point, hopefully that's how they play it.

Lucy was his twin too where Bobby is his half brother

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What's going to happen with Lauren? She has it in her head it was someone at home. is she going to keep going on about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

absolute phenonemal episode. adam woodyat but especially laurie brett were stunning. seriously that was brilliant.

hated the ending thursday but this makes up for it.

• Advertisement

absolute phenonemal episode. adam woodyat but especially laurie brett were stunning. seriously that was brilliant.

hated the ending thursday but this makes up for it.

If it pleased me and you it must have been good :D:cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement