Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

How do you know they were filming on Friday?

Because at the live backstage aftershow afterwards Ben Hardy said he filmed his last scenes that day, and it was also said that Timothy West who plays Stan filmed his last scenes that day too, and he was given some kind of presentation. (obviously Stan's scenes won't relate to Beales) was surprised to hear they were filming future scenes despite all that that the live show that night would've involved.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Zippie84 wrote: »
    Because at the live backstage aftershow afterwards Ben Hardy said he filmed his last scenes that day, and it was also said that Timothy West who plays Stan filmed his last scenes that day too, and he was given some kind of presentation. (obviously Stan's scenes relate to Beales) was surprised to hear they were filming future scenes despite all that that the live show that night would've involved.

I thought they just said that it was their last day, as in they'd already finished filming and had to come back for the live eps so technically that was their last day on set.

I thought they just said that it was their last day, as in they'd already finished filming and had to come back for the live eps so technically that was their last day on set.

Yep that would make sense.

I thought there was something that made me think otherwise, but can't quite remember what, and in Timothy West's case especially, very unlikely that they were filming future scenes with him on friday, so you're likely right.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Yep that would make sense.

I thought there was something that made me think otherwise, but in Timothy West's case especially, very unlikely that they were filming future scenes with him on friday, so you're likely right.

Given how heavily involved in the live eps Ben Hardy was I doubt they would have made him do anything else that day. You never know though.

Given how heavily involved in the live eps Ben Hardy was I doubt they would have made him do anything else that day. You never know though.

Completely agree, as soon as you said that it seemed so obvious that it was more likely they'd already done their final scenes and were back to film live episodes.

• Advertisement

DTC: Albert Square's well and truly been shaken

Right, better get off and try and get get home before 8 :D

https://twitter.com/dominictc/status/569942100055339010

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭turffooter

Because at the live backstage aftershow afterwards Ben Hardy said he filmed his last scenes that day, and it was also said that Timothy West who plays Stan filmed his last scenes that day too, and he was given some kind of presentation. (obviously Stan's scenes relate to Beales) was surprised to hear they were filming future scenes despite all that that the live show that night would've involved.

Stans last scenes will have nothing to do with the Beales! Stan's last scenes were his "live scenes" that day.

Glad to see they're continuing from where they left off last week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Good question Ian.

How did she act so cool all those months?

That was just ridiculous scene with Aleks. The whole Aleks/Tamwar v the market stallers is just pantomine at times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Eh Bobby son, I'd be keeping the impatient tones to a minimum and if the woman who covered up for the murder you committed tells you to stop playing your playstation and tidy your room, you tidy your room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Eh Bobby son, I'd be keeping the impatient tones to a minimum and if the woman who covered up for the murder you committed tells you to stop playing your playstation and tidy your room, you tidy your room.

He's a naive little boy who doesn't know he's a killer or that she covered for him... apparently

This irritates me a lot!

Probably being slow here, but What was it that Carol thought she and charlie should come clean about?

Can think of some obvious things but wondering if there's something I've missed.

Yeah, had a feeling Beales would be off for a fortnight or so.

Tasden wrote: »
    He's a naive little boy who doesn't know he's a killer or that she covered for him... apparently

This irritates me a lot!

yeah cos apparently he's a complete thicko

No way he can't know, or even have an idea, subconsciously

Probably being slow here, but What was it that Carol thought she and charlie should come clean about?

Can think of some obvious things but wondering if there's something I've missed.

The whole cutting the brakes thing I imagine.

And the cover up of course!

Ah Abi, stop being an idiot.

Massood helped clear the body

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

turffooter wrote: »
    Massood helped clear the body

I've been starting to think that.

• Advertisement

I've been starting to think that.

Ah, it was always obvious. I always knew Jane assisted the killer (Cindy or Bobby were my then suspicions) getting rid of the body so I knew she would have needed someone to help her. Glad they haven't overlooked this point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

So Peter's solution is to ditch one nut job brother for another. :pac:

Hopefully Deano turns up sharpish so I don't have to deal with this did he didn't he lark with Mick!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Max I thought, but could be Massood alright.

Max I thought, but could be Massood alright.

Could be Massood, but the thing that would put me off was in the flashback episode just before Bobby rang Jane, Massood and Jane were arguing about her getting involved in the Beales' problems etc, so her then ringing him and saying 'hey, fancy dumping one of their dead bodies with me?' seems a bit much. But then again it's a soap and things don't need to make much sense or be realistic.

Could be Massood, but the thing that would put me off was in the flashback episode just before Bobby rang Jane, Massood and Jane were arguing about her getting involved in the Beales' problems etc, so her then ringing him and saying 'hey, fancy dumping one of their dead bodies with me?' seems a bit much. But then again it's a soap and things don't need to make much sense or be realistic.

Of course it was Massood. She would of had to go back to his house, get her car and leave the square for a period. Massood would have been the only person she would have to explain her absence to so clearly he knows about it, I would imagine. Massood would definitely help Jane.

The BBC News reporting that it was the rehearsal of the fireworks that set off the fire on set early last week.

Who would have thought eh?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-31588226

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Ah, it was always obvious. I always knew Jane assisted the killer (Cindy or Bobby were my then suspicions) getting rid of the body so I knew she would have needed someone to help her. Glad they haven't overlooked this point.

What?

fr336 wrote: »
    What?

What do you mean what?! I couldn't of put what i was writing clearer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

What do you mean what?! I couldn't of put what i was writing clearer!!

What do you mean about them not overlooking it...when was it mentioned Masood was involved?

Some proper rude posters in this thread, it belongs on Digital Spy.

• Advertisement

Ok, I didn't know that this was the scenario but I had high suspicions, if thats what you mean by "what"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement