Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

turffooter wrote: »
    Ok, I didn't know that this was the scenario but I had high suspicions, if thats what you mean by "what"

So has it been confirmed that Masood helped Jane move Lucy's body etc? Because you seemed to just confirm that has happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Lauren goes off with Peter, if she don't does she think he really killed Lucy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Lauren goes off with Peter, if she don't does she think he really killed Lucy

Can't wait for her to be gone either way, can't work out if that gurning she does ALL the time...literally...is a crap character or awful acting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

It hasn't seemed to be all that clear what she now thinks happened. But if she doesn't go off with them, I know they have some new scenes with them together in the preview so hopefully it will make more sense what she things. But obviously since her last scenes were filmed weeks ago there's probably a limit on what Peter could say to her about what actually happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Would love to see Lauren & Peter leave together. They make such a nice couple.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭turffooter

fr336 wrote: »
    What do you mean about them not overlooking it...when was it mentioned Masood was involved?

Some proper rude posters in this thread, it belongs on Digital Spy.

How was I the one being rude? All I asked is what do you mean by what?! I thought the post was self explanatory. I never meant to be in any way rude.

What I meant is it is clear that Jane would not have been able to clear a body on her own and explain her absence to Maasood also. Nothing is confirmed, of course not but It would make sense in my eyes if Massood is involved. It would have been annoying if they overlooked this, in my opinion. Thats all.

How was I the one being rude? All I asked is what do you mean by what?! I thought the post was self explanatory. I never meant to be in any way rude.

What I meant is it is clear that Jane would not have been able to clear a body on her own and explain her absence to Maasood also. Nothing is confirmed, of course not but It would make sense in my eyes if Massood is involved. It would have been annoying if they overlooked this, in my opinion. Thats all.

This is what you said:

"
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 26sdrawkcab viewpost.gif
    I've been starting to think that.

Ah, it was always obvious. I always knew Jane assisted the killer (Cindy or Bobby were my then suspicions) getting rid of the body so I knew she would have needed someone to help her. Glad they haven't overlooked this point"

No way would Masood be a part of this, nor would Jane be if Masood needed rid of a body to cover up for one of his own. Neither of them could do it even for their friends. The only reason Jane did is Bobby.

No way is Dean dead, he will be around when his kid with Shabham comes looking for them

OK, I got it wrong then.

I am not sure how I thought Massood was involved in the clear up!! Such a ridiculous theory! Makes no sense! Thanks for clearing up!!

• Advertisement

I am not sure how I thought Massood was involved in the clear up!! Such a ridiculous theory! Makes no sense! Thanks for clearing up!!

Are you trolling :D

Denise asked Kim tonight does Vincent know (I assume this is Kim's husband and Pearl's dad), Vincent is the name of Richard Blackwood's character too but he already saw Kim going into the ambulance after the birth and looked not to know her :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Denise asked Kim tonight does Vincent know (I assume this is Kim's husband and Pearl's dad), Vincent is the name of Richard Blackwood's character too but he already saw Kim going into the ambulance after the birth and looked not to know her :confused:

It looked to me like he knew it was her but didn't want to approach her. I'm sure it'll be cleared up soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Seemed to me like he was deliberately trying to avoid her. He definitely knew who she was though.

I would be very surprised if he wasn't the father, especially if Denise mentioned a "Vincent" tonight. Seems to be set up that way.

Although this is not a "CONFIRMATION!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

fr336 wrote: »
    What do you mean about them not overlooking it...when was it mentioned Masood was involved?

Some proper rude posters in this thread, it belongs on Digital Spy.

Couldn't agree more about some posters here(not speaking about the one quoted, just in general!), I was always a regular poster here but I generally just read now, not post, as there is always someone sitting waiting to pounce and argue about what you say...gets a bit tiring,

Loved the cold opening to tonight's episode as for Abi she is moving in with her gay boyfriend, good for her

Loved the cold opening to tonight's episode as for Abi she is moving in with her gay boyfriend, good for her

Where her ex lives too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

In the after show show on Friday,
    Kim was asked about Richard Blackwood's character and while she didn't give away much, I'm pretty sure she said "maybe" when asked about having scenes with him and she had a giggle and a wink wink so it's obvious there'll be something coming down the line for them

I did wonder if that guy she was seeing, who slept with Denise, was the father.

Where her ex lives too

And the man and woman who want to destroy her father! I guess there is a spare room though now that Denny has gone missing!

• Advertisement

In the after show show on Friday,
    Kim was asked about Richard Blackwood's character and while she didn't give away much, I'm pretty sure she said "maybe" when asked about having scenes with him and she had a giggle and a wink wink so it's obvious there'll be something coming down the line for them

I did wonder if that guy she was seeing, who slept with Denise, was the father.

What guy was that :confused:

As long as Dean isn't the father :p

What guy was that :confused:

As long as Dean isn't the father :p

He was really into his fitness and had a daughter I think.
    I'm trying to find his details online somewhere.

This is him - Ray.

200px-Ray_Dixon.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

He'll always be Curtis Alexander from dream team to me :)

ya I was just going to say that.

did Kim not leave to be with him?

He was really into his fitness and had a daughter I think.
    I'm trying to find his details online somewhere.

This is him - Ray.

200px-Ray_Dixon.jpg

Oh yes Ray, Morgan's dad, Bianca's ex, he was a cook in the pub

Did he sleep with Denise?

Oh yes Ray, Morgan's dad, Bianca's ex, he was a cook in the pub

Did he sleep with Denise?

I thought so. I have a recollection of him sleeping with Denise and herself and Denise having a big falling out and Kim kind of siding with Ray.

Sorry I just read on wikipedia that he only kissed Denise. Here I am defaming his character! :eek:

Where her ex lives too

Awkward

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Is Abi over 18?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I think Kim is split up from Vincent & the baby's dad is some random one-night-stand from the cruise ship,hence her feelings of guilt & shame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

What is the story with jane's missing hair? Distinctly shorter!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

Thoughts on last week, I thought the live episode was amazing Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett were oustanding as were most of the cast you would forget it was live at all.

I thought the reveal being Bobby Beale helped by Jane was poor TBH. I said on here before that the issue with killing characters like Lucy is its very hard to pull off showing a proper motive and a massive "whodunit" storyline. Its different with people like Archie Mitchell, Derek Branning types, even Janine. Lucy was a bit of a bitch with a drug problem, she didnt have stacks of enemies wanting to "off" her.

From the way the storyline played out it just couldnt have been Peter Ian or Lauren. Likewise Jane on her own or Denise I dont think. After that few characters were ever plausible. Max/Abi could have been better I feel. I also felt Whitney would have been a better killer than Bobby, shes had a terrible past, bullied by Lucy, he stole her man. Would have been more realistic I think. Its just disappointing I think since Bobbys never had any sort of story on the show especially since being recast. Even Cindy would have been better but the fact she had the child made that more difficult.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement