Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

amtc wrote: »
    What is the story with jane's missing hair? Distinctly shorter!

These episodes have been filmed a while back I presume, yet no one knew who the killer was until last week which I doubt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

I really hope Ray is not coming back, he was one of the most pointless characters we've had for ages. Having said that, Kim grinds my gears too; same stupid ott flirtatious [EMAIL="cr@p"]cr@p[/EMAIL] all the time.

I really hope Jay & Abi get back together, I loved them as a couple was gutted when he left her. It was never entirely clear why he suddenly had his head turned by Lola either; I thought it was somehow going to tie in with Lucy's murder (Jay covering for Abi or Lola and his feelings changing towards them).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

MelanieC wrote: »
    I literally just spent 3 hours (I'm not exaggerating!) posting all the clues & reasons which led to my lola theory coz some people were asking & then when I finally clicked post it said "oops! token expired" or some such!
    Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!
    I'm actually crying! :-(
    I can't go through it all again,sorry! But it was good I promise! ;-)

Lola?! 3 hours of clues?! she has barely been on screen since the death? Her only connection was the Peter thing but she would have been last one of the original 14 I would have suspected. What was it based on, just very briefly! I like hearing these theories

Katgurl wrote: »

I really hope Jay & Abi get back together, I loved them as a couple was gutted when he left her. It was never entirely clear why he suddenly had his head turned by Lola either; I thought it was somehow going to tie in with Lucy's murder (Jay covering for Abi or Lola and his feelings changing towards them).

Oh, god, don't let Jay get back together with "New Abi"!! "Old Abi" and Jay worked as a young teen couple but couldnt see them back together now. Lee and Abi may be interesting. Both have a stare and grimmace that would scare a child!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    These episodes have been filmed a while back I presume, yet no one knew who the killer was until last week which I doubt

Laurie who plays Jane said she knew since November. Ben Hardy since December.

Actors who play Bobby and Lucy only told last week, but others have said they knew sooner :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Jane said she knew a few months. I'd have thought they'd ask her to keep her hair the same length. It does show they shot these scenes months ago though? I wonder did the actors flitting in and out of scenes (abi, alecks and masood) have to be taken far away once out of shot so they couldn't hear the dialogue?

Really enjoyed last week, abi Jane and Ian did some fantastic acting.

Edit: zippie got in ahead of me :D

Jay and Lola always had a connection, they are very alike and both have that "orphan" (not technically, of course) side to them. I think they kissed before the Lucy thing but Lola ran off. Hard to know what they will do with Jay, I would like to see him given a story on his own merit. He was a cracking actor during the whole Jase death (Billy the coward) story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Since when are Linda and Whitney best friends?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

For pity's sake Mick, just tell her what happened!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Honesty from Ben!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Since when are Linda and Whitney best friends?

Is she still lee's girlfriend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Nice to see they're not having us assume Bobby is an idiot that knows nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

So happy that Peter & Lauren left together after all, looks like they get a happy ending (...for now at least) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Several things:

Didn't see the start of the episode, so will watch that on +1
    Did Lauren and Peter deserve a Julia's theme? I'm sure Lauren may return at some point.
    Imagine if it was "Who Killed Nick Cotton". Everyone hated him and it would be something I would be on the edge of my seat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Does Peter actually know anything about Stephen? :pac:

Also that Bobby questioning himself was shot in December? Strange how the actor wouldn't figure it out from that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Abi is very clingy, Ben practically admits he prefers men and she tells him everything will be fine between them!

Also how is this move to NZ organised so quickly seeing as Peter says it's for good, no talk of visas etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

amtc wrote: »
    What is the story with jane's missing hair? Distinctly shorter!

I thought it was a hair piece stuck on to the back of her head
    25D34E9400000578-2959474-image-m-40_1424338771356.jpg

Ah sure she could have cut it after their big hug scene in character.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

did they find Nicks body in the burnt house or had the undertaker moved him?

• Advertisement

Also 4 people knew who the killer was? DTC, Laurie, Ben and who else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

dogcat wrote: »
    Also 4 people knew who the killer was? DTC, Laurie, Ben and who else?

Sharon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Has there been any mention of Lauren's baby in all this? And is it suddenly perfectly OK to fly longhaul in first trimester?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

dee_mc wrote: »
    Has there been any mention of Lauren's baby in all this? And is it suddenly perfectly OK to fly long haul in first trimester?

or what maternal care she'll be entitled to over there? or is stephan paying for that?

and not max or ian protested about it being too far to see their grandchild....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,068 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Does ian know she is pregnant?

hoodwinked wrote: »
    or what maternal care she'll be entitled to over there? or is stephan paying for that?

and not max or ian protested about it being too far to see their grandchild....

Haha I just realised I was watching a recording, not the live show! At least there was the babygro scene at the end. But the lack of mention other than that was just farcical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Does ian know she is pregnant?

oh thats right, maybe not, you'd think peter would have told him though???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Tasden wrote: »
    Is she still lee's girlfriend?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Anyone else think they have very little screen time together?
    ShazGV wrote: »
    Nice to see they're not having us assume Bobby is an idiot that knows nothing.

I missed what happened there. Anyone care to fill me in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Anyone else think they have very little screen time together?

Peter was telling Bobby that he's leaving. Bobby asked was it because of him, that he heard them arguing and then Bobby asked if he killed lucy. Obviously this scene was shot in the last week.

I loved how they handled Peter telling Lauren who killed lucy, sly!

• Advertisement

When peter told him he was moving to New Zealand, Bobby asked 'Is it because of what I did?' and then later asked 'Did I kill Lucy? Mum says I didn't but I don't know'. Then Peter told him of course he didn't, 'when has Mum ever been wrong?' and it was all happy huggy goodbyes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement