Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Wasn't Dennis Sharon's brother though.. or half brother, or something?

Dennis was her "brother" by Den, and Sharon is not Den or Angie's natural child as she was fostered. So basically she has no blood link to the Watts bar Dennis' child with her.

Her brothers that have been introduced are related by blood, through her biological mother.

So how long till the 2 half brother & 1 half sisters move to walford

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

There was always going to be a bit of a lul post the live week. But this drivel with Sharon puts Corrie on a par, almost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

Sharon's biological mother was in it at one time, I've a very vague memory of her standing in the kitchen of her mother's house. The mother at first was talking about how she had been hoping to hear from sharon since sharon's 18th birthday but then introduced Sharon to her other children as her 'friend'. I can't remember the following details except Sharon ended up feeling rejected. It is all hazy so probably around 1990.

That singing in the pub on Friday was an assault on my senses. Seriously how pi$$ed would you be if you'd gone in there for a few pints and a chat with your mates and then ended up paying for the privilege of listening to that rubbish? That should be confined to the living room.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Bit odd, the way Linda left Mick halfway through their romantic special song dance, sung by her ma, to have a nosy as to what was happening with Sharon and her half brother.

Linda doesn't look that much younger than her ma. Her hair and girly coloured outfits help a bit but she grimaces a lot which ages her. I think Mick looks younger than her, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

where is nancys husband? is he not coming back?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Apparently they aired a different version of the last Peter/Bobby scene in the omnibus this week. They're eating chips outside the chipper and it was more upbeat and there was no mention of Lucy at all.

I guess they filmed the one that aired during the week last minute after the actor who plays Bobby found out, which explains how he hadn't put it together himself if that was filmed months ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

casio4 wrote: »

Nancy isn't married. She was due to get married to Wayne but Mick interrupted the ceremony. Nancy continued to see Wayne but later broke up with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MelanieC wrote: »
    Where is Phil supposed to be gone? He was back for all of 2 mins!

Away with Peggy or Kathy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

casio4 wrote: »

He's her ex-boyfriend, never married. I hope he never comes back, totally pointless character IMO except to set up that hilarious scene with Denise kissing fatboy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Kind of ironic DD doesn't want Mick to be a cheat considering he admitted in an article today to having cheated on his girlfriend "several times" during the last 20 years, most recently last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

DD is a massive 'housewives favourite'

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a632269/eastenders-ellen-thomas-cast-as-new-albert-square-matriarch.html#~p5Nkr55OD4U0if

Another recycling, actress now to play a new character

Ellen Thomas has been part of the EastEnders cast before, playing the role of Grace Olubunmi in 2010 and 2011. She also had a brief stint on the show as Pearl Chadwick in 1990

Kim and Denise's mother or Kim's mother in law so Vincent's mother

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a632269/eastenders-ellen-thomas-cast-as-new-albert-square-matriarch.html#~p5Nkr55OD4U0if

Another recycling, actress now to play a new character

Kim and Denise's mother or Kim's mother in law so Vincent's mother
    She was Nigerian in her first incarnation. I assume she will be West Indian this time round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Is it me or does Nancy really need to take a strepsil fo her throat!

I forgot about Nancy's illness, her epilepsy

I forgot about Nancy's illness, her epilepsy

They weren't very subtle about reminding us tonight though! Four references before she had her seizure. As a sufferer of epilepsy, it is good to see it depicted on screen. Nancy's seizure was very realistic. I like the way they have completely forgotten about David's epilepsy on Corrie. Typical of the soap at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

I think it's a good part of Kim's storyline to have in Eastenders that she is having her breast milk pumped for Pearl in the incubator. It's certainly not something I would've known about.

Jesus, Kat & Co have a really sorry existence, don't they? It seems to be just about "managing" and "getting by", so miserable.

I think it's a good part of Kim's storyline to have in Eastenders that she is having her breast milk pumped for Pearl in the incubator. It's certainly not something I would've known about.

She feels like a prized cow :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Kat is such a great trader and mother.

Stupid childcare lady trying to tell her to calm down.

I'M KAAAAT SLATEEER I DON'T CALM DOWN DONT YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO . FATBOY DO MY JOBS

Sharon has become extremely LESS annoying in last fortnight . Long may it continue. They really need to explain Denny's absence though. Beyond ridiculous at this stage!

In fairness, if I was Linda I'd be ringing social services too. On the lash while you're supposed to be working/looking after your kids/moaning about money 24/7.

Sharon has become extremely LESS annoying in last fortnight . Long may it continue. They really need to explain Denny's absence though. Beyond ridiculous at this stage!

I had forgotten she had a child :pac:

I had forgotten she had a child :pac:

So has she.

She is better without Phil, I even liked her scenes with Shirley last night

Is she still suppose to be checking on Cindy :p

Dot looks well for being in the slammer

Forgot about Cindy too :pac:

Oh no Linda :(

Dot looks like she went to a Spa rather than the Slammer! Yeah, Sharon and Phil doesn't work. She is just so subservient to him and has no function. She works much better as an independent woman.

Linda looks older than her mam!

• Advertisement

She feels like a prized cow :p

She is all Moo & no Milk

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement