Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Forgot it's not on tonight, the disappointment when I realised I hadn't put on Sky Sports by mistake. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Zippie84 wrote: »
    I personally would love to see Zoe Slater return if she was played by Michelle Ryan.

Seems twitter was going into overdrive on Friday night, with rumours of her return: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/eastenders-zoe-slater-return-says-5287258

Michelle Ryan has previously ruled out a return to Eastenders though, saying:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a131383/michelle-ryan-rules-out-enders-return.html#~p6sIc1usPjCzte

Although that was way back in 2008, so who knows what may have changed since then for her.

Michelle Ryan hasn't exactly done much since she left EE except the Bionic Women remake in the US which was cancelled

Rob Kazinsky who played Sean Slater is the male lead opposite Reese Witherspoon in her new comedy film with Sofia Vergara, he seems to be on the rise big time in America

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Michelle Ryan hasn't exactly done much since she left EE except the Bionic Women remake in the US which was cancelled

She had a recurring role in last seasons Covert Affairs and was well received. She has done guest roles in the likes of CSI as well as a few not so well known films including one with Sean Bean. She's also done the usual Dr Who and Murder In Paradise guest roles so while not high profile I don't think she's been out of work enough to consider an Eastenders comeback.

No EE on a Monday

cry8.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Carol is photoshopped to death in that picture.

Aleks proposes to Roxy while Stan proposes to Cora

Aleks proposes to Roxy while Stan proposes to Cora

Valentines was last month :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Billy and Carol make a nice couple...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Cat is so ****ing annoying

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

piperh wrote: »
    She had a recurring role in last seasons Covert Affairs and was well received. She has done guest roles in the likes of CSI as well as a few not so well known films including one with Sean Bean. She's also done the usual Dr Who and Murder In Paradise guest roles so while not high profile I don't think she's been out of work enough to consider an Eastenders comeback.

She also won an Oscar for her role in Cockneys vs. Zombies..............

Jesus Billy, don't fecking eat her :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Harry Potter & The Bay City Rollers... I'd read that!

Jesus Billy, don't fecking eat her :D

Better than eating Les's battered sausage :p

Don't forget, it'a an Eastenders night tonight.

https://twitter.com/EastEndersPress/status/575704954003943424

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Ireland get to see it an hour and five minutes earlier than the UK at 7:25pm tonight.

dogcat wrote: »
    Ireland get to see it an hour and five minutes earlier than the UK at 7:25pm tonight.

Oh my, lucky Ireland.

Thanks for the heads up. may have gotten confusing if people were posting before I see it in the UK :D

Thats one of the least dramatic Duff Duff moments in my memory. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Does anyone else hate Sonya or is it just me?
    I didn't watch this when she used to be in it so I only know her from this stint and she's so bloody irritating!!

If Kat's downing Tommy's medicine, good to see a self-harm storyline, that isn't focused on cutting. No idea what the story is with this yet though, as not heard anything about it, but could be interesting...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod Reminder: No commenting on the appearance on characters in soaps. Read the charter.

I'm confused. Is Kat claiming the Harry's money or not?

I'm confused. Is Kat claiming the Harry's money or not?

She was gonna, but after what Shabnam aid about her grandmother being part of whatever she does with her gran's inheritance, Kat changed her mind.

She threw the letter to the solicitor in the bin l

But at the end of the episode Mo took it out of the bin, and went and posted it.

She was gonna, but after what Shabnam aid about her grandmother being part of whatever she does with her gran's inheritance, Kat changed her mind.

She threw the letter to the solicitor in the bin l

But at the end of the episode Mo took it out of the bin, and went and posted it.

Thanks for that update. :)

Kat is annoying me now. Just claim the bloody money! You're on skid row for pity's sake.

Thanks for that update. :)

Kat is annoying me now. Just claim the bloody money! You're on skid row for pity's sake.

Yeah I get how anyone could think that, yet could just imagine the dilemma if I was in her shoes / if it was money from the person who abused me as a child, and not wanting him to have the tiniest part or significance in my current life. It's a tough one.

Yeah I get how anyone could think that, yet could just imagine the dilemma if I was in her shoes / if it was money from the person who abused me as a child, and not wanting him to have the tiniest part or significance in my current life. It's a tough one.

She will always be reminded of Harry as he is Zoe's birth father, she is broke barely scraping by, she has three young kids, she needs to take the money

She will always be reminded of Harry as he is Zoe's birth father, she is broke barely scraping by, she has three young kids, she needs to take the money

yeah I think she needs to take it too for the sake of her kids, and really hope she does.

I can also see that it'd likely go way, way beyond being 'reminded' of him, and think you'd probably always be reminded somewhat of your paedophile uncle who raped you, whether he was the father of your child or not.

It'll always be there, and the decision that she is faced with to make him even more a part of her life than he already is, especially when it's clear she's still barely dealt with the affects of her childhood abuse after all this time, is just heart wrenching

I think there is a double tonight as none tomorrow night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

I think there is a double tonight as none tomorrow night
    Indeed. It is on RTÉ 1 from 8PM to 9PM tonight. None tomorrow unfortunately :(.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

Anyone else sick of the storylines about single mothers and their financial woes? Was delighted when Bianca left, every episode pure misery and money trouble and straight away Kat stepped up where she left off. No wonder they were best friends.

Carol is similar, I know shes sick and all but shes just been pure misery for years. The way shes treated people lately is absurd. I find myself skipping forward through many of their scenes lately.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement