Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Anyone else sick of the storylines about single mothers and their financial woes? Was delighted when Bianca left, every episode pure misery and money trouble and straight away Kat stepped up where she left off. No wonder they were best friends.

Carol is similar, I know shes sick and all but shes just been pure misery for years. The way shes treated people lately is absurd. I find myself skipping forward through many of their scenes lately.

I am guessing with Carol though is that after her night out with Billy the other night and kissing him, then running scared and subsequent interaction with her family, is all about her image of herself following her cancer surgery and how it would affect any future physical relationships with men

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

I am guessing with Carol though is that after her night out with Billy the other night and kissing him, then running scared and subsequent interaction with her family, is all about her image of herself following her cancer surgery and how it would affect any future physical relationships with men

yeah that's the lines along which I interpreted it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

I thought i would like them but I have grown to hate Les and Pam. Like an older, more sinister version of Mick and Linda.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Moe is scummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Really like Nancy & Tamwar together.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Aw I like Tamwar and Nancy together :D

ShazGV wrote: »
    Really like Nancy & Tamwar together.

Am enjoying the Carter-free episodes but it's nice to see Nancy interact with another character other than one of her family

WHAT WAS THAT SCENE WITH LES???? :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Got a bit on the side.

Double life maybe?

• Advertisement

eternal wrote: »
    Got a bit on the side.

how do you know?

Yeah, I'm thinking double life, second wife sort of thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Good woman Sonia, make sure he has a supply of "easy fit" in case he needs them!

Oh Les, what a dick.

Zippie84 wrote: »
    how do you know?

Man buys woman present and she kisses him............... kind of hinting that way.....

But the fact that nothing is ever black and white with EE these days (everything has to have a dozen twists and turns) there will probably be some other reason behind the scene.

eternal wrote: »
    Moe is scummy.

Seems like she's trying to sort the situation without Kat knowing. Fairy godmother style maybe, using the money.

AH FFS DONNA!!

You would swear Billy is the one in love with Pam the way he keeps boasting about her

Footspa for the wife, jewellery for the other woman!

Lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Why is Shabs leaving the shop?

• Advertisement

Are they not allowed have sex before marriage?

I honestly don't understand this Massood reaction?? He is possibly one of the worst practicing muslims around.....

Why is Shabs leaving the shop?

I've gathered that it was supposed to be closing down, but looks like it's staying open now.

Congratulations on your engagement? eh...

This story has been very patchily strewn together.

This story has been very patchily strewn together.

Well the Les and Pam one has anyway

Ah I thought it was all going to be grand once the dad said it was okay. I'm wondering where Shabnam's story is going now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has Les a second bird(y) on the go :p

Whats the story with Pam & Les I am lost, He is having an affair & the business going under ?

• Advertisement

Well the Les and Pam one has anyway

The Massoods one is a shambles if you ask me. Its such a pity they give multiple big stories to the likes of the Carters and then just throw a stereotype style story at the Massoods. The reaction from Massood was ridiculous.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement