Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Massood was all on for Cush and Shabs getting it together a few months ago.

Unrealistic reaction tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

The Massoods one is a shambles if you ask me. Its such a pity they give multiple big stories to the likes of the Carters and then just throw a stereotype style story at the Massoods. The reaction from Massood was ridiculous.

Well Shabnam thought her relationship with Kush was more serious than he thought, and Masood's reaction flushed this out. So upcoming storylines are probably going to be more about how she copes with this, tied in with her secret about the baby she gave up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I really liked Kush and Shabnam together :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

I love Tambo and always wanted him and Nancy to get together.

But they just looked so awkward tonight.
    I don't know if it was intentional to be that awkward. Really great acting if so.
    But it just looked naturally awkward.
    I still think they'd be great together :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I just love the Masoods in general, even if Masood's reaction to Shabnam and Kush was over the top, as was the whole engagement thing, but good to see them getting more screen time again...

Also, Tamwar and Nancy, just makes your heart melt. :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

This week has been poor IMO. I know its a soap but really it would be nice to see more strong relationships without cheating all the time or some other ludicrous situation like with Shabs and Kush. Shabnam and Kush are obviously well suited just let them be together ffs. There is zero reason for Masood to be annoyed. And there supposed to get married after a few weeks of secret flings and ZERO discussion about getting married? Utterly ridiculous, Kush gets mugged off again for no reason.

As for Les and his new woman on the side? Yawn probably the least interesting storyline possible for Les and Pam. Again would be nice to see some sort of happy couple without affairs. Definitely the writing for these storylines and Kats seem like its all been thrown together quickly with no real thought behind it. Almost like the main characters are on holidays and the others have to step up with some jumbled together story.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

Although I'd admit Nancy -Tamwar angle is good and already has some foundations in place hopefully there will be good developments there, again a nice couple... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If Mas was that mad Shabs was sleeping with Kush, imagine his reaction to her having a kid with Dean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If Mas was that mad Shabs was sleeping with Kush, imagine his reaction to her having a kid with Dean

soaps-eastenders-4581-3.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I don't think Les has another woman,there will probably be some other explanation. His & Pam's relationship just seems so genuine & sweet & like neither of them would ever have eyes for anyone else,like Mick & Linda. I think it would be a mistake to go down the infidelity road with them,I like them as one of the few EE happy couples......

• Advertisement

EastEnders bosses have announced that actress Ellen Thomas is joining the soap's cast as a new matriarch for Walford.

Show chiefs are currently keeping tight-lipped on exactly who Thomas is playing, but the new arrival will have various ties to Albert Square.

Thomas's character has been tipped to cause trouble with her "tough-talking" nature when she makes her first appearance on screen later this month, but how she is connected to the Square remains to be seen.

Speaking of her new role, Thomas commented: "This is one of the most formidable and complete characters I've ever played. I'm really looking forward to the delicious mayhem she's going to bring to Albert Square."

I thought she was going to be Kim and Denise's mother but tonight she looked to be a "friend" of Les, maybe they are Vincent's parents

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

MelanieC wrote: »
    I don't think Les has another woman,there will probably be some other explanation. His & Pam's relationship just seems so genuine & sweet & like neither of them would ever have eyes for anyone else,like Mick & Linda. I think it would be a mistake to go down the infidelity road with them,I like them as one of the few EE happy couples......

A daughter possibly?

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Whats the story with Pam & Les I am lost, He is having an affair & the business going under ?

Business going under? :p:p:p

He's an undertaker!!

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought she was going to be Kim and Denise's mother but tonight she looked to be a "friend" of Les, maybe they are Vincent's parents

Thats a great shout. Although Vincent having so many ties at this stage is a bit contrived.

A daughter possibly?

She looked the same age abouts as Les

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Really Masood??! Not exactly the right man to be taking the moral high ground, not long ago he was sleeping Jane(did he also cheat on Zainab??I can't remember!!) And gambling everything away and drinking.
    Yes, he really is devoted to his religion and beliefs.

Also, did I miss something there??! Where did Shabnam get the ides they were engaged?? Nut job!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Gee_G wrote: »
    Really Masood??! Not exactly the right man to be taking the moral high ground, not long ago he was sleeping Jane(did he also cheat on Zainab??I can't remember!!) And gambling everything away and drinking.
    Yes, he really is devoted to his religion and beliefs.

Also, did I miss something there??! Where did Shabnam get the ides they were engaged?? Nut job!

Did she not just say that so her dad would think she was being pure, but knowing that kush would never agree??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Cindy sleeping with Liam on the couch were Lucy was killed :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Cindy sleeping with Liam on the couch were Lucy was killed :eek:

And in a house with at least 3 bedrooms :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

IvySlayer wrote:
    Cindy sleeping with Liam on the couch were Lucy was killed 

Was she not sitting on the bed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Ann22 wrote: »
    Was she not sitting on the bed?

No Lucy was killed sitting on the sofa and fell between the sofa and coffee table when Bobby hit her.

The concern for Dot is understandable of course but everyone seems to have forgotten all about poor Alice,rotting away in prison for a murder everyone knows she didn't commit.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

The concern for Dot is understandable of course but everyone seems to have forgotten all about poor Alice,rotting away in prison for a murder everyone knows she didn't commit.......

Alice?
    who the f is Alice?

:):):):):)

Sorry I couldn't resist :)

Sharon real Dad is someone on the square is the newest rumor

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Les?

KKkitty wrote: »
    Les?

Maybe it's Stan! So Sharon & Shirley would be sisters!!!! That would be brilliant.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Les?

Sounds good
    Maybe it's Stan! So Sharon & Shirley would be sisters!!!! That would be brilliant.

This is even better :D

Apparently Den knew who Sharon's real dad was, I think it might be Pete Beale, Ian and David's father who was a good mate of Den's too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Did Alice not get out in the end? Could be wrong though, it did actually take me a moment to remember who Alice actually was. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

ShazGV wrote: »
    Did Alice not get out in the end? Could be wrong though, it did actually take me a moment to remember who Alice actually was. :D

Yep,, she was found not guilty and got out, but this wasn't shown on screen, as the actress who played her decided not to return to Eastenders to film the scenes for it, see http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2530708/Jasmyn-Banks-leaves-EastEnders-bosses-spin-quitting-Albert-Square-Hollywood.html

From BBC character profile:
    Taking her lawyer's advice, Alice decided to plead guilty, but was later found innocent.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/2zgQlSKDRy2tPdSN40mtQnY/alice-branning

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement