Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Mas still not the postman and also running Beales while they are away?

yes and yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

casio4 wrote: »
    I wonder how much Masood put on the bet, Patrick put £5 on and got £30 back Masood seemed to have a wad of cash coming away from the atm

Did Shabs give Mas her inheritance from his mother aka her nan so maybe some this cash is what he withdrew from the cash point to bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Surely you understand it is a play on words................. It is meant to sound like argy bargy......

Yes I do understand. My point was about the spelling.

Masood gambling storyline again really a better story would be to pair him with Denise

Lisa
    rumored to be coming back

Damn EE wants it to be the 90's so bad like me :cool:

• Advertisement

Lisa
    rumored to be coming back

Damn EE wants it to be the 90's so bad like me :cool:

Louise should come but not her mother Lisa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Reminder: Although it's a Wednesday Eastenders is on tonight on BBC1 8:30pm

Doesn't seem to be on RTE1 tonight, but seems to be on for an hour tomorrow night at 7:30pm to make up for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Trust RTE. :(

Trust RTE. :(

I presume people can still watch BBC1 though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

How can they have it on for an hour tomorrow from 7:30PM if Fair City is on at 8:00PM?

• Advertisement

dogcat wrote: »
    How can they have it on for an hour tomorrow from 7:30PM if Fair City is on at 8:00PM?

Fair City listed as 8:30pm where I'm looking.

Source: http://www.tv3.ie/tvguide.php?currentTimeStamp=1426793587

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

My tv guide says masterchef on from 8 til 9 on bbc1 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

My tv guide says masterchef on from 8 til 9 on bbc1 tonight

Confirmation from Eastenders twitter of Eastenders showing at 8:30pm tonight.

https://twitter.com/EastEndersPress/status/578232873146257408

This was due to late change to schedule due to sport, so won't be shown on paper tv guides, which are out of date.

Posted on Monday:

https://twitter.com/bbceastenders/status/577511166160826368

Who is the actor with Stan?

Edit, its Andrew Sachs. :D

Who is the actor with Stan?

Andrew Sachs, former Fawlty Towers star:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/eastenders-fawlty-towers-star-andrew-4847519

OK, I need a retrace. Rebecca was originaly named Chloe? They gave her up? When did they get her back?

OK, I need a retrace. Rebecca was originaly named Chloe? They gave her up? When did they get her back?

She was originally called Chloe. Sonia couldn't cope with her and rejected her cos she hadn't realised she was pregnant until she went into labour.

They gave her up for adoption, and her adoptive parents re-named her Rebecca. A couple of years later Sonia discovered that Rebecca's parents had been killed in an accident, and got her back.

Think her 'gran' mother of one of her adoptive parents was against it, but they got her back in the end.

Probably not got it 100% correct, but that's how I remember it.

Edit: http://eastenders.wikia.com/wiki/Rebecca_Fowler gives a fuller story.

Zippie84 wrote: »
    She was originally called Chloe. Sonia couldn't cope with her and rejected her cos she hadn't realised she was pregnant until she went into labour.

They gave her up for adoption, and her adoptive parents re-named her Rebecca. A couple of years later Sonia discovered that Rebecca's parents had been killed in an accident, and got her back.

Think her 'gran' mother of one of her adoptive parents was against it, but they got her back in the end.

Probably not got it 100% correct, but that's how I remember it.

Edit: http://eastenders.wikia.com/wiki/Rebecca_Fowler gives a fuller story.

Thank you for that. :)

Ha Ha Stan got a sponge bath from a guy

• Advertisement

I think Babe will help Stan die

• Registered Users Posts: 7 umaguma

It was nice to see "manuel" back on telly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I think the kid is great to be as good as she is considering the 2 fools of parents she has in Martin and Sonia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

umaguma wrote: »
    It was nice to see "manuel" back on telly!

Did you never see him on Corrie? He was brilliant. Played Norris's brother or half brother. He even got it on with Emily!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Stan is such a bitter, grumpy old git when he wants to be. I feel sorry for Tina.

Is Sonia bi? I think she kissed Tina before this episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Is Sonia bi? I think she kissed Tina before this episode.

Yes, she also left Martin a few years ago and lived with another fellow nurse for a short while.

Cora is an awful moan, giving out that he has other visitors, would you cop yourself on!

Bebe if your going to be bringing around trifles I'll need some ice cream with it

Why aren't Lee & Nancy visiting here grand-dad or great grand-dad whatever. Where is Mick & Linda.

My little brother is says the crazy of things said this gem last night face down playing his 3ds while I was watching EE

"That family has problems" Well I burst of laughing kids eh?

• Advertisement

Why aren't Lee & Nancy visiting here grand-dad or great grand-dad whatever. Where is Mick & Linda.

My little brother is says the crazy of things said this gem last night face down playing his 3ds while I was watching EE

"That family has problems" Well I burst of laughing kids eh?

I don't know why Lee and Nancy aren't visiting but Mick and Linda are on a weekend away in Ireland apparently and the rest of the family said there was no point asking them to come home unless Stan was on death's door.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement