Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I liked DD before he joined Eastenders, now I'm well sick of him and the rest of the Carters apart from Stan.

I'm the total opposite, I couldn't stand him before EE! Still not too fond of him as a person, but I like Mick. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

More on
    Kat Moon's upcoming suicide attempt.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/kat-moon-decides-take-life-5379749

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I cant take to the new Martin.It seems weird when they call him and he answers.He doesnt look like a "Martin"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

dubstarr wrote: »
    I cant take to the new Martin.It seems weird when they call him and he answers.He doesnt look like a "Martin"

Ah, in fairness if there is one thing they got right. in my opinion, it was his aesthetic appearance. Of course it is impossible to get a like for like, especially facially but he has that lanky, broody way about him that Old Martin was famous for. He also has his sudden moody outbursts quite down to a tee. I didn't like the way he approached Fatboy though. I don't think Old Martin would have such cheek and the way he treated Donna was also not a fair reflection of the older character. But if he came back with the exact same personality you would be wondering why hasn't he changed. Marriage and parenthood has got to have altered his personality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭LiamHam82

Tina thinks she pulled the fittest burd in Walford.......must be cataracts

Alright Kush, we get it, you're a player! Stop bragging!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Who was wrongfully arrested for Lucy's murder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

dogcat wrote: »
    Who was wrongfully arrested for Lucy's murder?

Jake the alcoholic chef

• Advertisement

So Martin is living in his van

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

So does anyone else think Claudette may have other an other foster child in Walford? Richard Blackwood's character, Vincent, maybe?

So does anyone else think Claudette may have other an other foster child in Walford? Richard Blackwood's character, Vincent, maybe?

Yes did she mention brothers for Donna so perhaps one of Vincent and/or Kim's baby daddy who I think could be Vincent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes did she mention brothers for Donna so perhaps one of Vincent and/or Kim's baby daddy who I think could be Vincent

I think it's been confirmed that Vincent is the baby's dad, since she has named him several times...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

So Martin is living in his van

So we have the ever poor money juggling Jacksons, the perpetually skint Slaters, the constantly brassic Billy, pennyless aimless Alfie and now homeless and moneyless Martin living in his van. Anyone see a pattern forming here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Jake the alcoholic chef
    Don't remember Jake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

dogcat wrote: »
    Don't remember Jake.

He was with lauren, she met him in rehab. Think he was sleeping with Lucy too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

piperh wrote: »
    So we have the ever poor money juggling Jacksons, the perpetually skint Slaters, the constantly brassic Billy, pennyless aimless Alfie and now homeless and moneyless Martin living in his van. Anyone see a pattern forming here?

In fairness, it is a pretty accurate reflection of the East end in London. People surviving on market stalls are hardly going to be that affluent! Compare it to FC where a hairdresser called Dolores loses a million euro in a fraud transaction and doesn't even think to report it and forgives her son, the cause of the loss within a few weeks over a drink!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Finally caught up on Eastenders, been behind a few weeks. This Shabnam/Kush storyline is just beyond ridiculous. Were we supposed to feel sorry for Shabnam when Kush, quite rightly, reacted in horror that his batsh*t crazy girlfriend of about 7 days wanted to get married? Any normal person would run a mile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

dubstarr wrote: »

Yeah,I agree. And it's like there's no depth to him or something. He says the lines & says them well enough but,I don't know,he's still not believable or relatable as a character. One dimensional & tedious I find. I never particularly liked the character anyway but this actor has made him worse,he is just lacking that certain something.

• Advertisement

So Sonia finally mentions Jamie Mitchell who was the love of her life that Martin killed, does she ever visit his grave?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

So Sonia finally mentions Jamie Mitchell who was the love of her life that Martin killed, does she ever visit his grave?

Omg that's going back a bit!

Finally caught up on Eastenders, been behind a few weeks. This Shabnam/Kush storyline is just beyond ridiculous. Were we supposed to feel sorry for Shabnam when Kush, quite rightly, reacted in horror that his batsh*t crazy girlfriend of about 7 days wanted to get married? Any normal person would run a mile.

I agree but I do like Kush and Shabs together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

eternal wrote: »
    Omg that's going back a bit!

Yes but that's what sets EE apart from other soaps IMO - it does go back.

I loved the old Martin, loved him. Well when he became a teenager I did, I don't miss those boring storylines when he was a naughty child running out the back gate of the house.

So did Kush wife die ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

So did Kush wife die ?

.. has that not been obvious? :)

.. has that not been obvious? :)

I was doing the washing up was only listening to Monday's episode

So is Sonia gay or bi ?

"I am sat right here" loving Cindy

I think it's been confirmed that Vincent is the baby's dad, since she has named him several times...

Vincent is Richard Blackwood's character (Ronnie's gun lover too) yes?

• Advertisement

Vincent is Richard Blackwood's character (Ronnie's gun lover too) yes?

Yeah. I think it was either Phil that said his first name (or else it was Ronnie in the flashback episode). Most cast lists in various places list him as Vincent Hubbard, which is Kim's married name, although that surname hasn't been confirmed for him on the show as far as I remember, so unless there's a second Vincent and Blackwood's character is a decoy (highly unlikely), he's the Vincent Kim has been talking about.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement