Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

With Peter gone now I can see Cindy becoming an integral part of the Beale clan. I'm looking forward to it if that's the case, Mimi Keene really is a wonderful actress.

She was great through the whole 30th celebration fortnight but I have to say the last two days she has been very forceful. I actually think it would hav made much more sense in the long term to make her Lucy's killer but that boat is gone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Thats what I'm struggling with. Why the the hell did Ian and Jane take Beth from her?

They care more for Beth than Cindy they want Beth not Cindy, I think they may see Beth as a replacement for Lucy at least Jane may push this idea on Ian

Mick is finally gone to see Stan and we don't see it on screen :mad:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Nice jab from Roxy

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Nice jab from Roxy

facebook has gone mad saying Roxy did a Clarkson and should be sacked :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I'm a Cindy fan but this story has definitely been super-rushed. She's gone from being a good mother for seven months to suddenly abandoning the baby in the park & next episode deciding to put her up for adoption! They should at least have dedicated some time to showing her struggle and begin to lose connection with the child & start feeling like this. The similar storyline with Lola & Lexi was far better played out a few years ago.

Where the hell is Lola anyway? She has been massively underused since DTC took over. Shame coz I think she is a terrific actress,like Mimi.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

Alfie should get a Detective's License... He's well good at solving mysteries clearly...

he should mind his own business and concentrate on his own family, nosy git

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

he should mind his own business and concentrate on his own family, nosy git

I'd say it's less nosiness than being a good friend :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I'd say it's less nosiness than being a good friend :)

He was probably going to ask Martin for a few quid lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Has there been any explanation for the lack of Denny the past few months?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

ShazGV wrote: »
    Has there been any explanation for the lack of Denny the past few months?

Off being some sort of demon child I would presume.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

The Ian/Sharon scenes make no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I just can't feel sorry for Alfie anymore.

ETA: Beth is a seriously cute baby. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

What Ian said to Sharon

audience.gif

Then he ruins it by saying he's sorry :(

And could Alfie start another fire and then step into it please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

That Donna one is a right bitch; why is she so fcuking miserable all the time?
    Fatboy is so nice; she does not deserve him so I hope the writers aren't trying to push them together.

By the way, a few episodes ago, Masood went into a bookies with a load of money.
    What became of that?
    Did he win big? What happened?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

fussyonion wrote: »

By the way, a few episodes ago, Masood went into a bookies with a load of money.
    What became of that?

Good question!

Wasn't that because Patrick gave him a tip so he won money because of that?

Let me guess, he will gamble away Shabnams wedding fund :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

fussyonion wrote: »
    That Donna one is a right bitch; why is she so fcuking miserable all the time?
    Fatboy is so nice; she does not deserve him so I hope the writers aren't trying to push them together.

What became of that?

I used to think the same about Donna but I quite like her now. When she was telling Martin to cop himself on tonight I was almost cheering! He is just soooooo dreary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,751 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

What's the deal with Phil popping up every now and again. Anyone know what he is up to?

What's the bet Phil is sleeping with Kathy?

Does Kathy know who Sharons real dad is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Denny takes a bite out of another kids head and Sharon says it's "just boys being boys"!

This whole thing about here being Ians sister is rubbish as well, it's a storyline I've never had less interest in knowing the answer to.

Jay has had very little screen time which is a pity because the guy is a good actor.

Anyone else cringe at lines like "You are a Mitchell now, you knew what you were signing up to", "it's about family" and " we Mitchells stick together"......... This from one of the most dysfunctional families who would stab eachother in the back the chance they get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    What's the deal with Phil popping up every now and again. Anyone know what he is up to?

Off doing Panto and his character needed to disappear for awhile... No more, no less... :rolleyes:

I watched thursday's episode on iplayer and then the next episode, being fridays. Was it just me that felt that they'd missed an episode in between?

I hadn't seen anything about the xbox console, Denny biting a kid, hadn't seen any conversations between Jane and Ian about adopting Beth within the family, yet he said 'we've talked all day' about it, or something like that.

Feel certain I've missed scenes / an episode, but no idea how...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I watched thursday's episode on iplayer and then the next episode, being fridays. Was it just me that felt that they'd missed an episode in between?

I hadn't seen anything about the xbox console, Denny biting a kid, hadn't seen any conversations between Jane and Ian about adopting Beth within the family, yet he said 'we've talked all day' about it, or something like that.

Feel certain I've missed scenes / an episode, but no idea how...

same here I felt like I missed something too

casio4 wrote: »
    same here I felt like I missed something too

genuinely felt like they'd accidentally omitted an episode, which of course is unlikely. As soon as it started I had that 'I've missed an episode' feeling, so went straight back to the last one but I'd already watched it...

Did Dennis hit Sharon off screen ? I missed that part

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Did Dennis hit Sharon off screen ? I missed that part

Yes we heard the slap (as did Ben, Jay and Abbey) but didn't see it

Off doing Panto and his character needed to disappear for awhile... No more, no less... :rolleyes:

I think it is Steve McFadden, not Phil Mitchell doing the panto!.....

It hasn't been explained at all what Phil has been doing but it is more than likely related to Kathy. But knowing EE, the obvious more often than not is too obvious and there could be some other reason he took off. Is he still implicated with the Ronnie crash or have the police decided it had to be the dead man they found in the burnt down house who done it despite no evidence to suggest this!

• Advertisement

Imagine it is Dean who wins the lotto!!! Carter fans will go into uproar!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement