Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Not liking the baby adoption storyline as it will just lead to endless scenes of Jane gazing at the baby, it will be as bad as Niamh in FC and "ruthie"

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Wow, Alfie really doesn't want to work does he.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

ShazGV wrote: »
    Has there been any explanation for the lack of Denny the past few months?

Out tending to the corn. The rest of the damned villagers seem to have forgotten that it's almost time for harvest.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 shannonlol

I watched thursday's episode on iplayer and then the next episode, being fridays. Was it just me that felt that they'd missed an episode in between?

I hadn't seen anything about the xbox console, Denny biting a kid, hadn't seen any conversations between Jane and Ian about adopting Beth within the family, yet he said 'we've talked all day' about it, or something like that.

Feel certain I've missed scenes / an episode, but no idea how...
    It was on at half 7 on bbc1 and on again at half 8 so that's probably how you got a bit lost on the episode you watched

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

shannonlol wrote: »
    It was on at half 7 on bbc1 and on again at half 8 so that's probably how you got a bit lost on the episode you watched

Odd. BBC iplayer still just showing one episode, and it's marked as 'First shown: 8pm 27 Mar 2015'.

Which is the default most recent episode, and when I click on previous episode it's 'First shown: 7.30pm 26 Mar 2015' which I saw on thursday.

Also, I've no tv listings from friday handy, but @bbceastenders twitter was referencing an 8pm episode (and didn't mention any schedule changes which they always seem to do if there are any)

• Advertisement

Odd. BBC iplayer still just showing one episode, and it's marked as 'First shown: 8pm 27 Mar 2015'.

Which is the default most recent episode, and when I click on previous episode it's 'First shown: 7.30pm 26 Mar 2015' which I saw on thursday.

Also, I've no tv listings from friday handy, but @bbceastenders twitter was referencing an 8pm episode (and didn't mention any schedule changes which they always seem to do if there are any)

Can't post links as my account is too new, but on their twitter they had at least two tweets referring to 8pm tonight on friday (the usual time)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 shannonlol

I had that problem a few weeks ago when there was a match on rte 1 it would still play eastenders on bbc1 but then the next day it would be on rte1 but it will skip an episode! You can watch it on daily motion they give you reminders so you can never miss an episode

I had that problem a few weeks ago when there was a match on rte 1 it would still play eastenders on bbc1 but then the next day it would be on rte1 but it will skip an episode! You can watch it on daily motion they give you reminders so you can never miss an episode

So, any idea why, according to what you've said, not only is bbc iplayer wrong, the bbc eastenders twitter was wrong, and for no obvious reason they ran two episodes on friday night at the same time as coronation street? That all sounds very odd...

Also, even youtube has only one half hour episode for eastenders on 27th March, so I can't see anything other than your post to suggest that there was two episodes of eastenders on friday at 7:30 and 8:30 on bbc..

I''m ok for daily motion though also, as I almost never watch stuff live when I can catch them online afterwards :)

Eastenders Spoilers
    Kat burns Harry's money & then tries to kill herself

Mick & Shirley make up as Stan & Jim die

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

I remember watching Kat's first suicide attempt it was heartbreaking
    Mo should have known better than to take Harry's money.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Well said Ian! Alfie is such a plank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

This Mitchell Mafia act "Its about faammilly" really bugs me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 787 ✭✭✭folamh

Are the Carters running a hotel as well as a pub? How can everyone in the Square keep moving in with them? Lol.

Ha ha Ben on grindr

Oh christ, they are turning Phil into a pantomine mafia villain. Threatening to kill a child. Sigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

So Lucy's murder is just forgotten and Ian and Jane have just moved on and all is well?

Huge climax and now nothing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Kat and Alfie's marriage woes have been running for years now. Time to put this story to bed once and for all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Tommy is going to have some amount of issues when he grows up!

I love Phil Mitchell. 100 times better than Mick Carter. But this Arches story is the biggest load of nonsense. First a ridiculous contract signing over the business FOR FREE from an 18 year old with no business accumen with no witnesses whilst his father (the owner) is in jail for a crime he didn't commit.

No mention of Phil going to a proper solicitor to sort it out.

Then Max who clearly knows he is in the wrong and has never played the seedy gangster decides to go up against "the Mitchell Mafia" (sigh.....)

Then Phil threatens a child.

Sorry this is a joke story.

• Advertisement

MelanieC wrote: »
    Tommy is going to have some amount of issues when he grows up!

Every single kid in Walford is mentally unstable at this stage.

Denny the demon,

bobby the killer

Tommy

Oscar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why didn't Sharon want anyone keeping the money from Grant :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why didn't Sharon want anyone keeping the money from Grant :confused:

Probably guilty as she slept with him

Probably guilty as she slept with him

Why would she feel guilty for sleeping with him! She was going out with him! It was Phil she had the affair with........

Why would she feel guilty for sleeping with him! She was going out with him! It was Phil she had the affair with........

Calm down it was just a suggestion
    It's not real life
    Den dead then he is back
    Kathy dead then she is back

Calm down it was just a suggestion
    It's not real life
    Den dead then he is back
    Kathy dead then she is back

Calm down....................... ok.........:rolleyes:

12615.jpg

Calm down....................... ok.........:rolleyes:

12615.jpg

Too much effort

Ian Beale other son Steven is to make a shock return to Eastenders this May viewers will see him makes a short cameo on Fridays episode

He is a hanged man & is wanting Jane forgiveness & decides to stay to be with his family & help Ben with his sexuality.

But Ben mistakes his nephew kindness & makes a move on him Will Steven stay? shocked by recent events or try to get Ben on the right track

Ian Beale other son Steven is to make a shock return to Eastenders this May viewers will see him makes a short cameo on Fridays episode

He is a hanged man & is wanting Jane forgiveness & decides to stay to be with his family & help Ben with his sexuality.

But Ben mistakes his nephew kindness & makes a move on him Will Steven stay? shocked by recent events or try to get Ben on the right track

For gods sake. First Christian, then Jonny, then Jay, now
    Stephen
    . How many more times will Ben "mistake" some lad's intentions and make a move on them before being rejected and running away. Getting a bit spent now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

For gods sake. First Christian, then Jonny, then Jay, now
    Stephen
    . How many more times will Ben "mistake" some lad's intentions and make a move on them before being rejected and running away. Getting a bit spent now.

I thought this was an April Fools?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement